Chapter Eight

Me and Him

"You sure are dangerous and... cute" he chuckle as she storm off.. He follow her. They went back to the place where they were suppose to be. Sulli is much calm than before Changmin starts teasing her which made her mad at first but end up laughing with him. One person seems to be jealous with the whole picture. She storm off from that place. They all head back to their hotel. They were than told that the others are going to the pool instructed by the teacher. They were told to change into their swimming suit. Sulli doesnt like the idea of going to the pool. She have no choice but to change. Sulli change into a bikini. She came out of bathroom to see Changmin in his pant. Sulli try to cover her body as she felt insecure. She quickly grab her big white tee putting it on. They than left the room for the pool which others have already gather.

"Are you going to be okay alone?"Changmin ask concern. Sulli just smile sweetly and nod. She cant help but find him really sweet. He than left with his other friend hesitating. She chase him away. Changmin knows Sulli fear the pool. After the incident that happened at his house when she suddenly fall into his pool. Changmin did ask why she fear water but she didnt tell him and kept avoiding the topic.

Others were enjoying the water. Playing cannon ball, volley ball and more. Sulli sit at the edge of the pool. Her legs were pull up to her chest with one of her arm wrap around it. She does not want to be any further than others neither she wants to go into the pool. She was so engross that she didnt see Jaekyung behind her with a smirk. Jaekyung than push Sulli into the pool with so much force. Sulli shock, she scream as she fell into the pool. Yunho who saw the incident felt confuse. He sees Sulli drowning in the middle of the pool and no one is moving. Changmin who spot Sulli in the pool quickly dive into the pool towards Sulli .He than realise she is not moving. He place his arm around her waist and underneath her leg before carry her up. He quickly pull her up to see she is still unconscious. He place Sulli on the tile and start doing cpr. After a few pump, she cough out the water and called for Changmin weakly. Changmin were than told to bring her to their room and rest and he is suppose to look after her.

Changmin carry her up to their room. He look down to see a tired sleeping Sulli. He never thought she would jump into the pool or even get into the pool. She is so scared that she cant even stand in the pool. 

"Oppa.. Oppa.. Cold.. Cold.." Sulli whisper to his chest as she starts to dig deeper into his body finding some warmth. Changmin starts to briskwalk towards their room. He sat her down on the chair and quickly grab her big, thick, long sleeve shirt  and carries her into the bathroom to change. He quickly get change and pick her up from the bathroom and lay her on the bed covering her with the blanket while he boil some water and make some porridge for her.  After a few minute of preparing he came back to her who was shivering uncontrollably.  He give her the warmth water and feed her porridge. He wash up and get back to her. . She continue to shiver. She held her arm for him. Asking to be hug. Changmin carry her up and she automatically wrap her arm around his neck and her leg around his torso. He sit on the bed with his back leaning on the headboard. 

"Oppa is so cold." Sulli moan.. as she snuggle deeper into him. Changmin rub her back and arm. He cover both of them with a blanket.

"What happened Sulli? I thought you are scared of the water? How did you even get in the pool?" He ask her softly.

"I dont know Oppa. I was just sitting at the edge. I didnt even get in the pool myself.. I just felt someone pushed me........"She slur the last few words. Changmin look down she has already fallen asleep. He kiss her head before spacing off and drift off to his dreamland. The next morning Changmin were shaken awake.  He look up to see Mr Siwon. He look down to see Sulli still asleep. 

"Good Morning Changmin, Is Sulli okay? What happened to her yesterday i heard that she drowned herself." Mr Siwon ask concern as he shift some of her bang aside and place her hand on her forehead. Changmin just sat still and rub her arm.

"Good Morning.. Well I'm not sure. Yesterday she wasnt well. When we arrived into our room she was shivering uncontrollably. Her whole body was as cold as ice. I do know that she was traumatized by the pool thats why she wasnt in the pool and sat at the edge. She also told me that someone pushed her into the pool. " Changmin said. Mr Siwon only nod and left after telling him that day schedule. Sulli wake up rubbing her eyes and yawn.

"What happened? Oppa.. My back hurts."She groan as her back crack. Changmin chuckle. She get up and went into the kitchen.

"Are you okay?" Changmin ask and she just nod and get ready for breakfast. She quickly get into the bathroom. She takes off her clothes and get into the shower. She wince when the water hit her ankle. She look at her ankle to see a big bruise on her right ankle. No wonder she have difficulties walking she thought. She take her shower quickly and walk out to see Changmin waiting, she walk out with her towel and he goes in. She get dress and wait for Changmin.