Chapter Fourteen

Me and Him

"Her sorrow, her tears, her disappointment, pain.. Everything Hyung.. I feel like after I engaged with her.. She is a completely different person from what I usually saw.. She hardly smile and laugh whenever I'm around.. I felt like I'm her cage instead of her playground. She deserves better anyways..  I cant even treat her right.. She is always crying whenever Im around.. She will find someone better Hyung.. Much better than me" He whispered before giving a force smile.

"What if she is waiting Changmin? What if she is waiting for you to open your heart for her? Changmin I know Sulli, she was never depressed over a guy, she gets over them easily because to her there is always someone for her. She never cried for anyone. She never stop your engagement either did she.. Changmin ahh.. please fix it .. I can't stand her looking like a zombie." Jaejoong persuade. Changmin bite his lip.. He keep thinking about what Jaejoong said the whole night.. What if she does feel the same? Changmin grab his jacket and ran out of his houe. He climb up the tree and land in the balcony. He saw a figure sitting on her bed staring at the space. He slowly walk over and gave her a back hug. She gasp and push him away.

"What are you doing? What do you want?"She ask angry. Changmin could feel his heartbreaking. Her face was red in anger. 

"I just want to talk." He whisper trying to get closer but she back away. 

"There is nothing to talk about. There is nothing going on between us. Neither of us want this engagement to happen. Is better to part now rather than later. You can do whatever you want .. I dont care.. is over now.. Just dont come near me. I never love you anyways " Sulli said blankly before walking away.  Changmin grab her arm and turn her.

"Look into my eyes and tell me you never love me" He said in anger. He suddenly feel so angry. Like he could not accept reality. He just want to force her in saying she love him. He stare at her straight in the eyes. She just scoff.

" I never love you" she said before leaving her room. Changmin left. After that incident neither of them came across one another. Sulli condition get worse. Changmin was just living for the sake of living. Shockingly, he and Jaekyung became a thing. Everytime Sulli saw them, she will just walk away and not look back. Is too much for her to handle. she couldnt do anything about it. Everyone is getting tired of her anyways. No one cares anymore because all she do is push them away. She cant even cry because her tears has dried. Her life became meaningless.  She thought it would stop when he came but it never did. Is getting worse than how it was. 

"Sulli.. Choi Sulli.." the person emphasize her name. Sulli look down at the floor. She knows what is going to come next so she waited but it never happen. When she look up she saw Changmin and her kissing. Sulli just look down and turn away. Running off into the ladies. She look around  and no one is around. She throw her bag on the sink before grabbing something. She takes out a pen-knife. She pull up her sleeves. Her arm is covered with red lines. She press the knife into her wrist making a new cut . She let out a loud groan before dropping the knife in the sink. Her pain left. She wash her wrist which is flowing with blood. She slid down the wall beside her feeling fatigue.  She slowly try to catch her breath. Suddenly Victoria came in.

"Sulli ahhh.. are you okay?" Victoria ask as she kneel in front of her. Sulli just nod weakly. Victoria look around trying to see if she hurt herself. She realise Sulli has been holding her arm and there is some blood stain on her sleeve. Victoria stands up and look at the sink and sees blood with a pen-knife in the sink. She swallow her saliva before looking down. She quickly was the sink and throw the pen-knife. She grab her bag and help her up and out of the washroom. Victoria send her back home. Victoria is completely clueless on what is happening. She was fine and he turn into a living zombie out of sudden. Victoria lay her down on her bed. She pull her blanket on.Victoria is hesitant, she wants to check her wrist but she also doesnt want to invade her space. She realise Sulli is getting weaker everyday. She is not as cheerful as how she was. She takes out her phone and call Jaejoong.

"Hello.. Oppa.. Is Tori.. Do you have class right now? Can we meet somewhere? Yes.. Okay.. I'll ee youu soon." She hang up and leave the sleeping Sulli. She went to meet Jaejoong. She smile before standing next to Jaejoong. They greet each other before taking a sit at the bench. Victoria tell the whole incident about Sulli. She wanted to know if Jaejoong knows what is happening to Sulli. Jaejoong just explain what was up with them for the past few weeks. Victoria is trying really hard to not assume anything. 

"Oppa.. isnt Changmin with Jaekyung?" She ask. Jaejoong sigh and nod sadly. Jaejoong is really upset with both of them, He doesnt know what actually happen between those two but he knows Sulli must be hiding something. He wants to know.

"Oppa.. Im not sure but does Jaekyung have anything to do with this" Victoria ask hesitantly. Victoria have always known Jaekyung is someone whom will get whatever she wants and that can also mean the person will suffer if they are the reason she is not getting what she wants. She could remember the incident to New Zealand. She push her into the pool and leave her during the storm is all flooding around her brain.