Chapter Nine

Me and Him

Changmin walk out fully dress and comb his hair. He walk over to Sulli who is sitting on the bed looking at her ankle. He than see bruise on her ankle. He kneel in front of her and examine her ankle. She wince when he touch her ankle. Changmin walk towards his bag to grab some ointment. He than start massanging her leg with the ointment. The smell was so strong that Sulli pinch her nose.

"Yah.. what is that smell?  Aish.. seriously.. why is it so strong?" she whine. she continue whining..

"Shut up could you!" Changmin says firmly to her. She was startle by his word that she keep quiet and pout. Suddenly, Changmin press hard on the bruise that she felt like she was electrify and automatically give him a smack on his head..

"Yahhhh.. it hurts stupid. " She shout. Changmin groan from her strong smack before chuckling at her reaction. She really is one of kind of woman.

"Oppa.. it hurts.. where did the bruise came from? what happened yesterday? I only remember that I fell.. and i felt cold but I couldnt remember anything. " Sulli look at him completely blank. Changmin explain to her the whole situation. She blush knowing she was sticking to him like a glue but she also thank him for taking care of her. They than grab their bag with all the require stuff and left the room. Sulli slowly walk with her arm tangle on Changmin for some support. They than walk into the canteen for their breakfast. They settle quietly and eat. They than go for a meeting .It took a few hours before their discussion end. Sulli look down at her watch and is going to be 3 in the afternoon. Sulli decide to walk around the hotel after their long meeting. As soon as their meeting ends, everyone rush out to do their own things. Sulli walk out but bump into jaekyung and all of her things drop on the floor. Jaekyung smirks. Sulli can only sigh not having any idea why in the world she dislike her. Sulli pick up her stuff with Amber's help.

"Thanks Hyung.."She said and giggle. Amber, she is a girl but everything about her is like a guy. She is Sulli's good friend. She is very cool and interesting which is why Sulli likes being around her. They than stands up exchange greeting. Yoochun came and hang his arm around her neck. 

"Yo Bro.. Whats up.. Hi Sulsul.. Yo Amber any plan.. " Yoochun and Amber handshake and fistbump.They continue chitchat before leaving Sulli and gave her a bear hug and before leaving. Sulli walk towards her room. Changmin is not there. She throw her bag and slam herself on the bed. She look up and stare at the frame Changmin brought with him. She can only smile and stare at the picture . It happen a few years back. She than look at her watch is already 6 in the noon. She stands up and take a shower before heading to the table and takes out her word search book and start finding the words.

Changmin cant help but feel sleepy and is nearly 10 at night. He quickly get change and slam himself on the bed. He try to fall asleep, he than notice Sulli on the table asleep. He groan turrning his head on the other side of the room. He is so exhausted. He try to sleep but it seems like his brain ran back to Sulli figure. He turn back and groan. He is trying really hard to ignore her but he just cant. He walk over to her and carry her to bed. Lying her ontop of him which make her only to snuggle closer to him. He feels calm and safe which make him sleep peacefully knowing Sulli is with him.

The next morning is a rest day.. Is 10 in the morning. Sulli stirs up to see Changmin sleeping and snoring loudly. She look at her watch and get up from him. She wash up and went out to buy something for both of them to eat. She grab her jacket and beanie walking out. Others were seen downstairs having fun chatting. Sulli walk towards the counter to buy than Jaejoong bump into her. They greet each other. Jaejoong ask her to sit with them and hang out for a bit. Sulli follow him with others . She starts hanging out with them completely forget about Changmin. After 2 hours she left the group and bought him and herself some food.  She went up to her room to see Changmin still asleep. She sigh and put the food on the table and wake him up leaving her things behind. She sits beside his tall figure and pat him.. Changmin stirr up. He starts coughing and his eyes looks heavy. Sulli get worried.

"Oppa..  Are you okay? Are you sick?" She ask worried. She place her hand on his forehead and neck. Is really hot. She thought he must be really tired as he does not have enough rest due to his tight school schedule. He is the president of the student councillor and basketball player. There was a lot of day he had to stay in school.

" Sulli.. cold.." Changmin shiver. He could barely open his eyes. He groan. Sulli run into the kitchen taking some hot water and medicine with her. She sit on the side feed him his medicine. He whine saying is still cold. Sulli does not know what to do. She grab the blanket and cover him. Changmin fall asleep as soon as she cover him. She wipe all the cold sweat on his forehead.She run her finger through his hair. Sulli grab towel and start wiping his body. Sulli went out to get some porridge. She arrive back with the porridge only to realise is getting late. She look at Changmin who sits up on the bed shivering..

"Oppa... are you okay? " Sulli sit beside him putting the porridge on the side table. Changmin who cant even think snuggle into her for warmth.. Sulli feed Changmin his porridge. She clean the table before staying beside him. She rest her body on the cardboard. Changmin sit up snuggling his head on her neck hugging her waist asking for her to hug him. Sulli hug him and pat his shoulder to sleep. After a few minute they fall asleep.