Chapter Eleven

Me and Him

Yunho rub Sulli's hand to make her warm. Sulli look so pale and white. People might think she is dead or a vampire. Is so cold. Luna put lots of blanket to warm her. Changmin came in with Junsu supporting him. He guide Changmin towards the chair beside Sulli. Yoochun and Victoria burst in. Victoria ran beside Sulli. She ran and the others to stay outside. Luna removed the blanket. Victoria changed Sulli's clothes so that it can get a bit warm. As soon as she is done , Luna open the door. They get in. Victoria look so worried that she is so busy around the room. Jaejoong came in worried. He walk toward Victoria, he than ran down to grab some coffee. Victoria pull Sulli up and gave her some warmth. Sulli snuggle into her.

Yunho stare at the worried Victoria. She is really like a mother. Just how can she be the cute innocent girl to a worried caring mother. Yunho smile at the view. His heart thump. Jaejoong came in with the coffee. He sits in front of Victoria and help Sulli to sip her coffee to give her a bit of warmth. He than walk towards the others grabbing Yunho. Yoochun explain everything he saw on the footage. That night the others left to go to bed. In the room, there is Changmin and Sulli laying on the bed. Changmin arm around Sulli passing her his warmth and Sulli snuggle into him.

"Opppa.. I love you"  Sulli said in her dreamland. Changmin chuckle. He had heard it a few time. He was taken aback the first time he heard it. Than when she woke up , it seems like nothing happen. So he thought it must had been someone else. It hurts but he was not going to talk about it. Changmin kiss her forehead before falling asleep..

A few days pass by and Jaekyung was caught red handed for trying to trick Sulli. Everyone was annoyed and angry with her. Sulli being Sulli kept defending her saying it was just a small mistake and she may not meant it. Changmin stayed by her 24/7. Is the last day till they go home. They were all roaming around the place. Sulli who seem so engross with her new phone case turn to see the missing Changmin. She remember him talking to her a few seconds ago and now he is gone. She search for him and saw something unexpected.

"I'm sorry" She bow and walk away. She felt so embarrass, betray, hurt and speechless. It was Jaekyung and Changmin. A salt water left her eyes without her realising. She never get hurt with whatever Changmin's doing until today. She had thought, if Changmin is being nice and caring to her and even comfort her because he cares or guilty for the way he treat her. She is just his fiance or maybe he think both of them as a friend. She knew long time ago that she falls for him on her first day but she denied it. It just stab her. She hug her body from the cold wind. She thought she never love him. Never in her life she would but why does it hurt so much. She is nothing to him. Why would he care. She than hear Changmin call for her . She walk faster and eventually run away from him. 

She stop running and turn to see no sign of him. She sit on the bench and cry to herself. She is angry at herself and Changmin. Herself for falling for him knowing that he will never love her and Changmin for being a jerk. Another few minutes, she realise she needs to be with the others. She wipe her tears before heading back to the others. She sees Changmin walk towards her but she just ignore him and get in the bus. The whole ride Sulli pretend to sleep. She have a lot of thing in her mind and her brain hurts from too much thinking and processing. It continues till they arrive in their room. The others were suspicious by their sudden distance but let it slip but not Yoochun, Boa and Jaejoong. They are outside, as they heard Sulli shout. Changmin pull her arms. Sulli yank but he pull again, Sulli glare at him.

"Leave me alone.. go to her.. I am nothing to you.. I dont care anymore.." She shout. Her face was red and her veins pop out from her forehead. She gritted her teeth. Changmin hold her shoulder.

"NO.. You belong to me..YOU ARE MY WIFE!.. yyes we are just engage not married but you are still MY WIFE... Only mine and I will never let you go. You may hate me as much as you want but I will never leave you. Never.. I was not kissing her she just pulled me the moment you passed by and I was surprised by the sudden action. You ran when I tried to explained. I would never do anything to hurt you Sulli. We may be arranged marriage because of our parents but Ive fall for you the moment I first saw you. Yes.. I irritate you.. why? because I want your attention.. I never hesitate nor object our coming wedding because I want to be with you. I always want to be close with you. I love you Sulli. I always have and always will." Changmin said to Sulli firmly. Boa and Jaejoong keep quiet while Yoochun gasp by Changmin sudden confession. Changmin expression fill with remorseful. Suddenly Sulli just faint in the middle of the room. Changmin quickly catch her. He try to wake her up . He carry her and goes out to meet his 3 friend.

"Hyung .. Can you send us to the hospital.. Now!!" Yoochun snap out of his daze and nod, quickly follow him.Boa and Jaejoong just stare at each other.. Yoochun goes to the customer service to lend a car. He quickly drive them to the hospital. Sulli was than pull to a room and checked up leaving the worried Changmin and the awkward Yoochun. 

"When did you guys get married?" Yoochun asked. Changmin told his beautiful love story to Yoochun which make Yoochun smile. He knew Changmin is really happy with Sulli is just one sided love for now. But he knew it wont be long till he receive what he has been waiting for. The doctor came out.