Chapter Ten

Me and Him

Changmin stirr up from his long day.. He rub his eyes trying to make his vision clear. He look around and spot Sulli beside him sleeping with her head rest on the cardboard. Changmin can only smile at the picture in front of him. Just how can he resist her. She is just her. She sure is annoying but she still succeed in making his heart skip a beat. She is the first girl to make him blush. She really is precious to him. He smile lying his head on her chest and fell asleep once again, Sulli and Changmin wake up at the same time. Sulli look down , Changmin look up.

"Oppa are you feeling better?"  She ask yawning. She continue to pat his shoulder. Changmin nod feeling a lot better. They get up and get ready for their vacation for the next few days before leaving. They went down for breakfast. Is snowing outside and is very cold. They greeted the others before joining in. They chitchat and explore the place. Well it is already 2pm after the exploration. They than went into the arcade and spent a few minutes there before leaving. Than into the bowling. They didnt watch the time as they were to engross in killing each other in the game. Time pass is already 6.30. They left and go towards the others outside the building. It is snowing. Some playing with the snowball or making their snowman.

The others are busy making some weird snowman. Sulli is looking at others having fun. She smile weakly. Changmin stop in the middle of the slide and help out Jaekyung who fell down. Sulli can feel her jealousy rising. But she keep calm . She didnt saw Jaekyung smirk at her. Sulli grab her biscuit from her pocket and start eating .. she stands up to walk over to the vending machine. She bump into someone and drop her biscuit. She look up to see the one and only Jaekyung. She apologise sarcastically. She smirk and walk away. Sulli sigh and pick up the biscuit before throwing it into the bin. 

"Yo Sulsul... Just ignore Jaekyung . She is just another annoying drama queen" Jaejoong said with his arm wrap around her neck in a friendly way. Sulli smile. They sits on the bench continue chatting. Changmin stare feeling a bit jealous.. Suddenly there is a loud thunder striking. Jaekyung see this as her chance.. She ran off somewhere else. Everyone starts running in , it is really cold. Sulli who notice Jaekyung try to call her but she keep getting further. She follow her. Jaekyung quickly make her uturn before giving her a last smirk and left Sulli alone looking for her. She than lost her. She turn around to see a mountain of snow around her.

"Jaekyung ahhh.. Where are you? Is me Sulli.. Jaekyungie.." Sulli coughed. She look around not knowing where she is. She knew she is lost. There is no sign of people and the temperature is getting lower. Sulli shivers. She sit on the shelter nearby which is also covered in snow..Wind blows across the city, her teeth starts chattering, her whole body trembles, her eyes gets heavier. While Changmin, he is walking around the whole building looking for Sulli. Yoochun who is sitting in the canteen notice Jaekyung just enter. He thought she was with them this whole time. He sense something wrong with her looks. Changmin grab his jacket and back to the canteen before running out to where they were. Yoochun notice and looked around notice Sulli is not with them. Yoochun run towards Changmin .

"Changmin ahhh.. Where are you going? Is dangerous outside?" Changmin tell him everything. He than run off. Victoria walk over to Yoochun and he explain. 

"Aisshhhh.. This must be Jaekyung.. Oppa do you remember we misheard Jaekyung planned about her getting . Some of my classmates said she is obssessed with him. She also have some evil plan towards our Sulsul since Changmin is close with her as he have to look after Sulli here. Sulli mom trusted him since she is close with his family. She is jealous oppa." Victoria said. Yoochun sigh.. They than ran over to the camera room. They are trying to see what actually happen. They beg and beg. They look over at the footage.  

"Sulsul where are you? Sulsul.. Sulli ahhh" Changmin call for her desparately. He is very worried. He knew Sulli is very weak which make him more worried. He barely made up the hill. He than look for a shelter to sit he has been running and walking around the building and places. He takes in a deep breathe. He walk towards the shelter nearby . He than sees a figure shivering, curling into a ball. He run towards the shelter and kneel beside the figure. He do recognise is Sulli. It seems like she is freezing to death. Her body is as cold as a ice. He take out his jacket and wrap it around her. Sulli called out for him softly. She seems lifeless to him. She is very weak. He hug her to give her warmth. He felt so relief.

"Yah .. what were you thinking? I am so worried.. I have been looking for you everywhere.. what if something bad happen.. What iF I couldnt find you here. You might freeeze to death. Sulli ahhh.. you shouldnt go around alone.. You are freezing... Aishhh.. lets bring you back" He says trying to help her but end up falling again. He piggyback her to the building. The whole journey Sulli has been saying Jaekyung's name and she might be lost. He dont understand . He remember bumping into her . He look at her before continue his journey looking for Sulli. As soon as he arrive . People surrounds her worried. Yunho quickly take Sulli from the exhausted Changmin. Boa gave Changmin some water. Luna take the pass from Changmin and follow Yunho to both Sulli and Changmin's room. Junsu help Changmin to his room.