Chapter Five

Me and Him

"Sulli.. are you okay?" He ask pulling her away from the hug. He gets worried to see the girl tremble worse than before and sobbing harder, stain could be seen on her cheek, tears fall continuously. He hold her and decide to bring her home . They walk out of the amusement park and grab a taxi home. Throughout the journey, Sulli is still shock seeing all the ghost faces and voice of them screaming and scaring people. Changmin just hug her. As soon as they arrive Changmin carry her into the house sitting her down on the couch. It starts to rain outside. Sulli hug herself. Changmin ran into the kitchen to grab a glass of water. He than call his parents.

"Hello.. Mom . Look I'm at home now with Sulli. Where are you? Okay.. Ill be home with her alright see you tomorrow take care .."He hang up. The lights went off and a shout could be heard from the living room. Changmin curse under his breathe. He walk into the living room with the water. He went to see the set up box.. He does not know how to fix it. He is as blank as a piece of paper. He curse once again and forget about the set up box before running back to Sulli. He can hear her calling out for her mother. She is crying so hard. he felt bad. He walk over to her who just jump to him. He hold her. He sits down on the couch with her sitting on his lap. He sigh and rub her trembling back.

"I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry Sulli" he apologise. He make her cry thrice in one day. The thunder strike. Sulli jump on his lap. Sulli felt her head spinning. Her head hurts so much.. She cant think properly also she is sleepy. Is getting late. Changmin carry her up to his room when she actually fall asleep. He lay her down on his bed before rummaging his closet and search for something. He takes out a white, long sleeves uniform. It sure look big on her. He walk back to her and wake her up. Sulli groan. She doesnt know what is going on but follow his instruction.. Basically she is sleeping with her eyes open.

"Hey.. you need to change?"Changmin whisper. Sulli just stare up at him with her sleepy eyes and nod. She stands up, lean her head on his shoulder and walk with him with her eyes close.. Changmin is about to walk back towards the closet but Sulli grab his hand. Changmin look back at her. Before escorting her towards the bathroom. She enter and get herself change quickly with her clumsy legs.Changmin quickly change into his white sweatpants before hurrying back to the door. Sulli appear with the white tops which covers till her tight. Changmin lead her to the bed and tuck her in. He was planning to sleep downstairs on the couch. As soon as he tuck her in. He is getting ready to leave her but only to be grab by the hand once again. Sulli cant think at that time she is just too exhausted to care what she is doing and at the same time, she is scared.

"Opp..a.. you can't leave me .. not tonight..Please stay with me.." She ask with her eyes close and slurred word. Changmin sigh. He never thought she is as vulnerable as that. he climb onto the bed beside her. Sulli take the opportunity to snuggle into him. Changmin slip his arm under her head before pulling her into his embrace. Sulli slip her head on his neck to get into the darkness and instantly fall asleep. Changmin pet her hair which slowly bring him to sleep . 

"Changmin.. Sulli... "a voice could be heard in the living room. Is Changmin's mother who just got back. It is like 3 in the morning. Sulli parents had went home acknowledging that Sulli is with Changmin. Changmin's mother went up to Changmin's room. She called for Changmin but there is no reply. She walk into his room. She whisper his name and her eyes focus on the bed. There she spot two figure hugging in their sleep. She walk in closer to see her only child sleeping with a girl hugging him close. She smiles weakly. It reminded her of her teenage days with her boyfriend who is now her husband.  She is standing on the same place witnessing everything. Sulli is a bit shaken and she is freezing. Changmin who stirs from her movement. He pull her closer to give her warmth. He rub her arm to create warmth . Changmin kiss her forehead before falling back asleep not realising his mother was there. As soon as she sees that she left not wanting to wake them up .

Sulli stirrs up from her dreamland. She look around realising that she is not in her room. She than felt her waist being hold, only to realise Changmin was sleeping beside her. She ignore the figure beside her and fell back asleep.. After a few minutes Changmin wake up. He look down to see Sulli who is cuddlng into him .She is facing him. wide open . He chuckle to see the sleeping Sulli he place his finger under her chin, he lean and peck her lips and slowly let go the sleeping Sulli. He her hair and kiss her forehead.

After a few minutes, he stood up laying her head on the pillow before going to shower. After a few minute he came out with his sweat pants. He walk over to the bed with his messy hair and sat beside her. Sulli stir awake and sit up.. As soon as she saw Changmin, she back away. She look at her clothe and gasp.

"Did you..Did you change my shirt and pants? Did you see...everything..?"She stutter. Changmin being Changmin starts playing along. He sigh and look up at her full of regrets and sorrow. Sulli gasp but end up laughing thinking he was joking.

"No. You are joking that can't be happening" She says feeling panic. He continue his acting which actually make her think it actually happen. She refuse but the expression he gave just make her believe him.She try to remember yesterday's event . She can only remember till she got here and the thunder storm. She didnt remember going up the room or anything. She is so tired and everything seems blurry. She just keep crying. Her head hurts after the thunderstorm. Feeling like she was drunk.

"Well if you dont believe look at all this scratches you did to me while we were having fun. Bites? see"He tried to persuade her to believe him which she did. He show all the scars that she did in the haunted house and hitting he gets for scaring her which turn into bruise.