Chapter Six

Me and Him

Sulli sat there shock. We did. We did it. No this cant be happening. Is not supposed to happen, it cant happen at all. I.. No no is wrong is wrong.. This thought were running in her head. She stare at Changmin blankly.. 

"Oppa.. No it cant happen.. I... is wrong oppa.. I'm.. I lost my... Oppa.. I touched you... You touched me.. I .." She is stuttering.. She felt sorry, but she just lost her ity like that.. They're not even married and is suppose to be for her husband.. Even if the person is her fiance, she wont let him take it until they are married. Is what her mother told her. She doesnt know how to face her mother. It gets her so stress up. Than she starts crying. She cover to in her sobs but she only end up crying miserably.. She lost it. Thats when she start to react by screaming and throwing everything out of the bed. She was so depress. Changmin try to calm her down but she push him away.

Changmin look at Sulli who is staring at him blankly. Her face change, she look depress. She stutter talking to him . She is speechless. He felt sorry telling her this . It was meant to be a joke but it turn out differently.  He thought she is like other girl who always give in to their boyfriend. But he is wrong the moment she say she lost her ity. She is still innocent. The moment she start crying he felt bad for lying. He never thought she will take this seriously. It is meant to be a prank. She starts thrashing and screaming which make him shock . He try stopping her. She starts screaming and throwing all the pillows at him. He try to explain it was just a prank but she refuse to listen and hit him on the chest.

"SULLI!" Changmin shout grabbing her shoulder, getting her back to reality. He push all her hair aside and place his hand on her cheek. He stare deeply into her eyes. There shows a broken girl.

"Is a prank. I know I'm a jerk but I will never take a girls ity for my satisfaction. I will never do that to you. I will never bring down your dignity. I will never take something that belongs to you . I can never imagine doing that to you. trust me nothing happen yesterday. " He said firmly. She look at him relief. She sobs before hugging him tightly. He pull her into him sitting her on his lap. She laid her head on his shoulder and sobs. Clenching her hand on his shirt. He rub her back soothingly.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry" He whisper to her kissing her shoulder.

Changmin is now leaning on the headboard with Sulli leaning on him. Calming herself down and sitting in between his leg. biting her nails.

"Why were you so afraid?" Changmin ask. Sulli sigh.

"My uncle. He was close to me. He turned me like this. I've always say that I will only give it to my husband. Even he knows it. One night. He came home in a drunk state. My parents werent there. He came to me. He start touching me. He nearly me. I was thrown out of the thunder rain in the storm when I kicked him and pushed him. He left me there until my parents arrive. It was so scary. the thunder was loud and sharp. He was also the one who tried to push me down from the 13th floor thinking I was her wife . After he died, he came to me.  He was everywhere I go hunt me with his blooded face and stabbed chest. He became like that because his wife left him for another man and he ended up commiting suicide. "She said , a tear run down her cheek. He sigh feeling the tears on his chest. 

He felt bad for whatever he does to her.  He kiss her forehead and his arm wrap around her. She sit up looking at him. She hit his chest and glare..

"Yahh.. you make me cry more than 3 times in a few hours.. What the hell?" She starts hitting him with the pillow . Changmin shield himself with his arm. She stop and sat down pouting.

"Oppa, are you going to the trip?" She ask . Changmin nods. She giggle.

"Oppa, I never regret." She smiles which also makes him smile. 

A few weeks later they were all gathering getting ready for the school trip to New Zealand. They were all excited. Meanwhile the teachers giving their roomates and pairing for the whole trip. Is a good thing to them that there is equal number of girls and boys. They wanted a girl and boy pairing just so that nothing will happened to any of them especially the girls and girls needs someone to look after them.

"Jonghyun, Seungyeon, Yunho, Victoria, Junsu, Luna, Minho, Krystal, Changmin, Sulli, Yoochun, Ji Min, Jaejoong, Boa................" 20 others are also paired. 

"No.. Why him? Omg... I want Changmin oppa.. Haish... That Sulli. Why her?" She roll her eyes. She is none other than Jaekyung. The girl who had always like Changmin. The girl who is dying for Changmin and willing to get him for whatever cost. She believes Changmin is the one for her after he actually help her on the first day. She thought he is so handsome and completely her ideal type. After than Changmin couldnt meet with her often himself due to his busy days in school. Thats when he distance from her.

"Alright, lets go we are checking in.. Make sure to have your partner with you." They all check in and board the plane. It is a 8 hour flight. Some were sleeping, some were chatting and others were just doing their own thing. 

She look over at Victoria onnie. She is busy studying for next year exam. Is our final year next year in High School. She have Genius Yunho oppa to tutor her with her maths which is her weakest subject. And there Jaejoong oppa busy with his selfies with Boa unnie. Junsu oppa and Luna onnie watching some kind of video on their phone. She turn beside me to see Changmin oppa sleeping. He looks very peaceful. She giggle.She kiss my ring before drifting to sleep.

"Sulli.. hey wake up.. we're here"She was shaken awake there She see a glimpse of Changmin getting ready to leave.. She quickly pack and leave. They were than brought to the hotel. It is huge and luxury. She could only look around with her mouth wide open. Is just so breathtaking. Is also like her first time going on this kind of trip despite moving around often.