Chapter One

Me and Him

Sulli was walking in the school hallway looking for her locker.. She keep thinking.                           Oh my god.. Why are they staring at me like that..People walking, standing by their locker were all staring at me as if they want to eat me up.. She try to hide her face but it seems like she is still visible.. Where is my locker? Well..she just move into this area and this is her new school.. She was too busy thinking about others looking at her and her eyes were roaming around looking for her locker.. Without looking in front.. She bump into someone that cause her to fall..She let out a yelp.. She felt a pair of arm wrap around her waist.. her hand quickly hold onto the persons shoulder preventing herself from falling..She gasp and her eyes went wide .. They were staring straight into eachothers eyes.. Its a guy.. a good looking guy holding onto her she thought.. Her face turn super red and her heartbeat starts beating faster.. She can get lost in those eyes.. Than suddenly she is release that cause her to fall on her .. She yelp as the pain spread across her .. It seriously hurt.. this guy he should atleast help me stand rather than make me fall on my might as well not catch me. She groan feeling slightly embarrassed.

"Yahh.. why did you do that?.. It hurts..Dont even bother helping if you are going to drop me." Sulli shout and pout rubbing her  to ease the pain.

"Watch where you are going.."He said and walk away..She look at him annoyed..  Never thought he could be a jerk..A handsome jerk.. She stand up and wipe her pants..She hiss before continue looking for her locker.. As soon as she arrive, she stuff in her things with her red face.. She was so embarrassed and angry at the same time.. Well she fell on her in front of thousands of people and that handsome guy.. But he caused it.. How can he be so mean... Sulli slam the locker and ran off to the next class.. She walked into the classroom with the teacher who than introduce her to others..

"Hello.. I am Sulli.. Nice to meet you.. Please take care of me"She greets and bow to them.. She saw him.. She was than told to sit beside him because its the only empty seat left..Sulli obediently listen to the teacher before walking off and sat beside him.. he smirk. She just continue to listen to the teacher and ignore him..He start kicking her leg from under the table.. he continues for a few minutes.. Sulli start to get irritated.. She turn to him

"What do you want?"Sulli ask and he make that kissy face.. She just roll her eyes.. He continue kicking her leg.. She than kick back harder..

"Ouch.."He yelp..The teacher turn.

"Changmin, are you okay?" ask the teacher .. Sulli look at him.. He seems in pain.. he just nod to the teacher and continue rubbing his leg.. as soon as the teacher turn Sulli look at him and stick her tongue out mocksmirked.. he look at her angry and continue rubbing his leg... She smile in satisfaction.. When the bell rings.. Sulli quickly leave for the next class..She is the last one to leave.. She than felt her arm being pull.. She is slam into a nearby wall.. She groan in pain.. She look up to see him again.. he doesnt look satisfied .. He than slowly walk towards her as she back away and only to be stop by the wall.. Sulli shiver in fear when she look into his eyes..He than stop on his track and slam his fist on the wall beside her which make her flinch..

"What?" Sulli whisper.. He just look at her straight in the eye he than left without saying anything.. She is still shock .. it takes her a few second to get back to reality,, The rest of the day was just like that.. nothing interesting.. He didnt disturb her nor frighten her.. They were in the same class but they were seating apart from each other.. She was walking to her locker.. She notice a few girls staring at him. They all look like they are crazy about him.

"So handsome.. but so cold."he just ignore them.. When she walks home he were there, walking behind her ignoring her most of the time.. She thought he is following her..

"Yah.. What do you want?"Sulli stop on her track and turn asking him..He look at her with the straight face.. He ignore her and walk past her..She was so annoyed and walk home not looking at him at all... She open the door and walk in..

"Omma..I'm home"She shout and walk into the kitchen..

"Why are you cooking so much?"She ask standing beside her and kiss her cheek..

"We're having dinner with our neighbour later.. I invited them over.."She nod .. She than left her mother for her room. As soon as she is inher room, she takes off all her clothes and change into her comfortable clothes. She surf her phone and do her homework. She get so bored that she flick through her tv only to find nothing interesting. After a few minutes she doze off.. After a few hours of sleeping ,the bell rings loudly.. She wake up..She rub her eyes and stretch.. She look around the living room still half asleep.. She look for her mother.

"Omma.. Omma ..." Sulli stands up and walk to the hallway only to hear the shower on.. She yawn loudly..  Walking back to the livingroom and she grab her big spect before walking over to the front door.. She opened the door ..

"Hello.. I am Sulli.. My mother is in the shower.. She will be down soon.."She bow, without looking who is the person.. She smile at her own silliness with her eyes still close ..She rub her eyes open to see a woman who just smile at her and.. She gasp.. 

 

 

Author note:Mistake i apologise.. Sure I like writing but my grammar cant be help. Is just broken muahahha