Chapter Two

Me and Him

"AAAHHHHHHHHHH..." She gasp as soon as she realise who was right in front of her. She shout and look down at what she is wearing.. She look back at to see her mom is all dress.

"OMMMA!!!!."She quickly run pass her mother and into her room to get change..She walk to her room and close the door before leaning on it.

"Changmin is my neighbour.. Seriously..  him.."She whisper to herself and end up sighing .. She than quickly grab her dress, wash her face and put on her contacts..  She wore a simple dress and nothing else.. Checking herself for the last time before going down towards the kitchen.. She bow before sitting beside her mom.. She just look down at her hand..She felt extremely weird to be sitting with her first day of school enemy. She than realise that there is no water or food on the table.. She look at the time and is nearly dinner.. She slowly excuse herself and walk into the kitchen.. She than starts to bring foods and drink to the table one by one.. They than settle down and start eating..

"Well.. It seems like both of you know each other..  did you guys go to the same school?"Her mom asked to breaking the silence ... She look at the person opposite of her.. He is looking at her mom smiling sweetly before replying..

"Yes.. we ahhhh... we kind of bump into each other and she nearly fall if it wasnt for me..her will be in pain.. She sure likes to stare"He says before looking at her and smirk..She is speechless but didnt say anything.. Both their mothers were just laughing at what he said.. She than clean up after they finish eating and went into the living room..She is still in the kitchen..

"Sorry.. but.. can I use the wash room?"He ask and was direction were shown by Sulli's mother..He quickly went into the wash room.. As soon as he is done.. He walk out to see Sulli washing the dish.. He look around the kitchen to see no one..He slowly walk towards her and shamelessly wrap his arm around her waist..She jump by the sudden contact .. She turn to see him who is also looking at her smirking.. She turn back..

"Yahh.. what are you doing?" She ask trying to unwrap his arm which only tighten.. knowing is useless she try to ignore him ..

"Well.. looks like you have a crush on me?"He said on her shoulder..

"What? no. I dont.."She say without any hesitation..She didnt look at him and continue washing.. She felt him unwrap his arm but only to be force turn around..She gasp and found her body being press by his with their face a few centimetre away.. She can feel her heartbeat increase.. She could clearly remember this situaton that just happen a few hours ago.. but something shock her.. He kisse her out of the blue.. and than left her there stunt by what just happen with a smirk.. The next day she came to school.. She groan looking at her schedule..

"Can it be any better?"She sigh looking at her schedule.. She stuff the paper into her locker before looking at her watch..

"OMG.. I'm late.. Aish.. Stupid.."She grab her book and run to her class.. Lucky for her the teacher still hasnt arrive but unfortunately most of the seats is taken except for the one beside HIM.. She groan and walk to the seat and sits beside him.. He smirk as he saw her ..He face her.

"Yah.. dont look at me like that.. Is so creepy.." She says.

"Why not.. am I too hot for you.."He tease.. She roll her eyes.. She look around the class but the teacher is still not there.. She than turn to him with a seducive smile.

"Yes honey.. you are too hot for me that you could burn me any time.."She say seducively.. he smirk... He lean into her which make her heartbeat faster.. Than a teacher walk in.. Everything was silent .. So is Sulli sitted straight except for Changmin who is still leaning into her .. The teacher walk towards Changmin and slap his forehead.. She giggle but no one realise as no one is looking as they didnt dare to turn.. The teacher than walk away.. Sulli look at Changmin and giggle at him who is frowning.. As soon as the class end we went home as there is no more class for the day.. but the session was long..Sulli walk home..Changmin follow her from behind ignoring her.. Without her realising that he is actually behind her.. Out of sudden a group of birds fly towards her.. Her eyes went wide as she sees them flying towards her..

"No. NO..  go away.. Ahhh"She shout as loud as she can due to her fear.. She is squatting in the middle of the pathway, her head down and her arms wrap around herself..  Changmin who witness everything walk over to her and squat beside her..

"Yah.. you okay?"He can hear her sob.. She look around to see there are no birds.. She look at Changmin sobbing..  Changmin who look at her whom doesnt seem like she is going to stand up. He hold onto her shoulder as she snuggle into him with her eyes looking around making sure there is no bird.. They walk home.. As soon as she saw a few birds flying around or walking on the pathway she will hide herself in his embrace.. Changmin chuckle as he look at her who is trying to kill the bird with her eyes and snuggling to him like a little girl.. He than sent her home.. They knock on the door only to be open by Sulli's mother.. Changmin greet her mother before entering with Sulli..

"What happen?"Her mother ask..Changmin just settle her on the couch which she slowly let go of him before grabbing the nearest pillow, hugging it ..

"She was attacked by the bird" .. Changmin explain..Sulli's mother walk over to her..

"Honey, are you okay?" Sulli reply by nodding softly..

"Thank you son.. If it wasnt for you she wouldnt be home"Thank her mother