Chapter Three

Me and Him

It has been 3 years since Sulli moved in.. Those two are still the same as before..

"Shut up.. Seriously.. you're so annoying.. you food monster"She shout at him while walking to school.. She cross her arm.. He smirk.

"Yah.. you cant say that because you are no different from me.. You even finish up all the food.."He were than cut off by Sulli who starts denying.

"No i didnt .."She deny. They keep on denying that they didnt finish the food but actually both of them finish most of the food usually when they have dinner at each others house..

"Yah.. you would whine or use your ugly face to act cute for food and you even steal my food.."Changmin said right in her face. She gasp as he call her ugly.. She grip onto the book she is holding. Her face turn as red as a tomato.

"Ugly.. Yahh. I'm not ugly.. You freak.. You Jerk."She shout.. she starts to hit him with her book that she has been holding on all the time.. He than starts running away.. She ran after him.. She hit him hard on the head before running off into the school.. He hiss in pain and walk into the school rubbing his head.. They sit beside each other in the class until the bell rings.. Jonghyun is walking with Seungyeon when he notice Sulli running into the school with Changmin behind looking all red.. Those two just cant meet each other can they..

"Honey. look who came?" He ask his partner. She look at the direction he shown and just giggle..

"They're just so cute.. They just couldnt stop bickering and disturb each other" The bell rings .. They than both went off their separate ways for their class.. After the class end, he went to meet Seungyeon on the hallway but than he bump into Changmin.. They than start to have a small conversation when

"Dont touch me.." they both heard the shout but it was muffle.. Jonghyun look at Changmin who were also looking at him.. They than start walking searching for the voice..

"Shut up.. let me go you jerk.." A shout could be heard again.. They than saw a room door open.. they peep to see a group of boys surrounding a girl.. It was Sulli..He was shock when Changmin just push the door hard that cause it to open and bang on the wall.. All of them turn to him.. He walk over and grab Sulli by her arm before sending a death glare to the boy.. He walk away with Sulli leaving Jonghyun completely stun.. Jonghyun than look at the group of boys before giving them a glare.

"Oppa.. are you okay? What happened?" Jonghyun was snap out of his thought when Seungyeon shake him.. He look down at her who was worried.. He look back at the direction where the two of them walk away.. They walk out to the hallway to see Changmin slam Sulli against the locker.. He grab Seungyeon hand and slowly walk towards them..

"WHO IS HE?" Jonghyun is surprise from Changmin sudden outburst.. sulli who was shaking with tears running down her cheek ran over to Seungyeon who is beside him.. He walk over to Changmin who is still furious.. He than sigh.. They all went home after the incident.. Sulli walks home with the now calm Changmin behind.. She brisk walk.

"Sulli.. ahh..Sulli.. Sulli ahh.. Sull" Changmin call for her but she continue to walked faster gripping onto the item she is holding.. She never thought Changmin would scold her thinking that she was attach to someone else.. She is angry and at the same time hurt until she saw a group of bird flying to her direction.. She gasp, she is scared and wanting to run back but slam into a hard rock chest. She look up to see Changmin. She struggle . She want to walk away but Changmin hold onto her which make her no choice but to cry on his chest before she starts hitting it.. Changmin apologise to her against her ears before pulling her closer.. She cry harder..

"Why oppa.. why?"She sob.

"I couldnt help it.. I'm sorry" He whisper and slowly hold onto her waist and continue walking.. As soon as they arrive.. Changmin settlet her on the sofa.. He hug the crying girl in his arm.. He take off his bag and carry her to sit on his lap.. Slowly her sob dies.. He look down to see her asleep.. He look down at her wrist which was bruise by his death grip previously..he rub it to erase the red mark.. He just couldnt believe that he hurt her. Sure he hates her but not to the point he wants to hurt her. He look at her cheek at the side of her lips left a bruise from the guy who slap her..His heart clench, he rub her back which slowly bring him to darkness..

"Changmin ahh.. " his mom called..He walk down the stairs..

"Omma.."He shout like a little boy laying his head on her lap..His mom just chuckle.

"Changmin ahh..  this saturday you are coming with me.. we are going to the amusement park with the choi's family" Changmin nod excitedly .. He couldnt contain his excitement..

"You really like her dont you.." She whisper which he heard.. He look up at her giving her a weird smile. He than whine like a pampered boy which only make her laugh. It has been a while since he met his favourite girl so of course he cant wait to .

" What?" She say glaring.. Changmin just shooke his head..Here they are in the amusement park.. He follow them entering the park. Both of their parents walk in front of them ..He is right behind with Sulli who is looking around excited.. He smile just how cute can she get.. She than look at him glaring.. Changmin raise his hand surrender. They continue to walk. Suddenly the parent stop them in the middle of the way.

"Sulli ahh.. Omma, appa, ahjumma and Ahjusshi are going somewhere else while you guys can stay here and enjoy the park together.."Sulli mom says and left them without hearing Sulli protestion..

"Ommaa... ahhh seriously.. What am I supposed to do?" Sulli look up to see the still calm Changmin smiling looking around.. Sulli sigh heavily. She doesnt know how to survive with him..She pout looking at him and continue walking with him following behind her..