Chapter Twelve

Me and Him

"Doctor, how is she? What happened?" Changmin ask slowly. 

"She is just fine. She fainted due to exhaustion. She must be very stress.. Well she is going to be just fine please avoid her from becoming to stress.. She will be discharge as soon as she wakes up." The doctor nod and left. Changmin sigh in relief. Yoochun nudge him towards the room. Changmin enter. Yoochun wait outisde for the lovebird.  Changmin sees his fiance still asleep. He sit on the chair beside her. Sulli groan as soon as she hear a drag chair. She sees Changmin beside. She look away. A tear left her eyes. Changmin who notice her reaction felt hurt. He walk out and gesture Yoochun to enter.. Yoochun look at him worried. He enter and sees Sulli on the bed.

"Sulli let's go.." Sulli turn to see Yoochun. She nod and sit up. She stands up but her leg is so weak. Yoochun wrap his arm around her waist so that she could walk . Yoochun look at Changmin apologetically. Changmin just smile weakly. They continue to walk. Yoochun open the car at the back but Suli shake her head. She point to the front seat. Yoochun look at Changmin whose face turn sour by her cold action. Yoochun open the front seat door and help her in. He close the door. He walk towards Changmin who is still glued on the same place. Yoochun tap his shoulder . Changmin just smile weakly and get in. Yoochun felt sorry. It was so silent. As soon as they arrive, the others crowd around them Jaejoong help her out. Boa follow them. He sit her at the canteen.

"Oppa can I sleep with Onnie tonight.. please?" Sulli beg. She than look at Boa. Boa pat her head and nod. Sulli smile feeling relief. Jaejoong look at Changmin worried. Is already night others are going back to their room. Changmin and Sulli enter their room. Sulli quickly grab her suitcase and all her clothes and things. Changmin looked very confuse.

"Where are you going?"Changmin ask. Sulli keep quiet and left the room. Changmin punch the wall which only cause his knuckles to bleed. Sulli walk towards Boa and Jaejoong's. She spot Jaejoong coming out with Boa behind him. Sulli apologise to Jaejoong and Boa. Sulli enter their room while Jaejoong left. Sulli on the bed thinking. Jaejoong open the door to see angry Changmin with bleeding knuckle. He put his luggage aside and examine his hand. he grab the first aid. He wash Changmin's hand before wrapping it with bandage. Changmin just look at him. He is like a jerk and now he is like my mother Changmin thought.

"Hyung.. You like Sulli ?" Changmin ask him. He still cant get over the fact the other day Jaejoong and Sulli has been chatting together. His jealousy has not fade. Jaejoong keep quiet. He just did his job and clean up. Now he know why Changmin distance himself from him. Is because he thought Jaejoong likes her. Jaejoong sigh in relief. He never liked her but he love her just like his younger sister he had always wanted. That is why he was often with the girls especially Sulli. He always share secret with her. Jaejoong chuckle at his ridiculous statement. Changmin look at him weirdly.

"Yahh..You idiot..  You have been distancing me because of that.. Of course not..Yahh.. Yes I love her but as a younger sister stupid.. Aigoo. My Changmin has grown up hasnt he? Changmin ahhh.. I know you love her..The marriage was actually fixed.. yes but I know you didnt object either and I have seen how you were with her..Sure you guys are like Tom and Jerry.. muahahhaa ..But you still love her..  You sure have grown up.. You have your own responsible now.. So now tell me what happen between you and Sulsul.. Why the distance?" Jaejoong ask. Changmin smiled when Jaejoong say he doesnt have any romantic feeling towards Sulli. How can he not think of it. He laugh at his stupidity. 

"Well.. I was with Sulli walking after buying her casing than someone pulled me from the side and towards the alley. It was Jaekyung, she said she wanted to tell me something than I waited suddenly she kissed me. I was shocked , I looked behind to see Sulli. She apologised and ran away. I called her trying to explain everything, I tried running after her trying to explain everything.I than lost her. Thats when she gave me this cold attitude. I dont know what should i do.I really love her hyung.. What if she doesnt." Changmin ask sadly. Jaejoong rub his back. He than let Jaejoong advice him, Jaejoong than bring him to his and Boa's room. Changmn enter while Boa leave to give them some privacy. She than closed the door. Changmin laid beside her and spoon her. Sulli wasnt asleep. She felt Changmin's arm around her. Yes, she pretend to sleep. It hurts .. It hurts so much for her. She doesnt why is she cold towards him? Because of the kissed? Does she love him?She doesnt know..  Sulli stay in the same position with Changmin until..

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry.. I shouldnt have dragged you with me,, I'm just a burden to you... What kind of husband am I to you.. I'm so sorry.. I shouldnt be selfish thinking about myself. Sure I love you but you dont.. I cant force you to love me.. If I didnt agree to marry you maybe you will be happier with other guy who cares, loves and respect you.. Someone who is responsible.. Guess what Im none of it.. You are the first girl I have this weird feelings to.. But I understand if you never have the same feelings to me. I'm sorry I love you" Changmin whisper as he stare into the space. He didnt know Sulli heard the whole thing. He thought she was asleep. Changmin continue his whisper.