Into You!...

His Been Taken...


"Congratulation on your successful collaboration.Both of you  really nailed it. 'Good Boy' is really a huge success..I'm very happy on it's great feedbacks.." Mr Yang Hyun Suk congratulates them and keep on praising Jiyong and Yongbae on their great achievements for 'Good Boy' projects. No one can win over the joyful looks on both of them. Who could be more happier than them at this moment.The dreams that they hold for along time has been come true and it's in a great success.
"Now, we have to focusing on the MV making. I'm glad to inform that your MV will be directed by one of the talented director from LA, who has been working with various famous artist such as Christ Brown and Usher, which Yongbae like the most..and also Nicky Minaj..His name is Colin Tilley, I don't know whether you had heard about him before. But yes, ...he will be coming here with the dancers team to shoot for your MV. So, you both still can't rest."Explained Mr Yang with a proud smile still on his face.  Their eyes widen in shock but grinned happily while changing the glares which each other.
 
*************************

"Arghhhh....I'm tired like hell." Jiyong stranded on the dancing floor.They practiced for the dance until their feet sore.Don't know how many hours have passed by.

"Enough for today. We will continue again tomorrow." Said the choreographer. All the dancers left them one by one. "Hey...get up. Don't tell me you want to sleep here" Yongbae kneeling beside Jiyong, when the rest had left them alone, "Give me a minute, Bae. My energy are all drained, my feet sore." Jiyong complained."You silly, I can't believe this is the One-of-a-Kind-GDragon-The-Great-King-of-Kpop, complained about sore feet" Yongbae giggles."Shut up!!" Pouting Jiyong. "Come..let me help you to stand up.You can't sleep here.It will make your body aching."Said Yongbae while trying to pull Jiyong body.However, Yongbae had lost his balance before he could stand straight which cause him landed on Jiyong who had laid back to the floor.They both startled with chest to chest and their face only a few inch away.Both seems lost in their own world while their eyes locking toward each other until Yongbae stand up as quick as he can when he realized they were in the dancing room. Jiyong stand up after him, struggle to hide their embarrassment. "Err...s-sorry." He left Jiyong as soon as possible after expressed that word. His mind goes blank, without knowing he reached the rooftop. He put his hand on his chest try to calm down the thumping beats of his heart. "Arghhhh...I think I can't endure this anymore. I'm totally going crazy" He closed his eyes tightly and bit his lips, before he can feels someone touch his shoulder.

"There you are..." Jiyong land himself beside Yongbae and rubbing his shoulder slowly. "What's wrong Bae?" Ask Jiyong when he notice Yongbae shivers a lot.Yongbae slowly turn, facing Jiyong, locking their eyes together still biting his lips then shook his head down." I don't know Ji...I really don't know" His voice starts cracking. Jiyong lift up Yongbae's face then lean down to give him a kiss.

"Ji, don't...."said Yongbae but doesn't has guts to stop Jiyong's action.
"shhh..." Jiyong cut him off by pressing their lips together. He deepen his kiss before pull it slowly.Their forehead still glued together and they inhale each other breath.Jiyong can't resist the taste of Yongbae's lips and he lean again to attempt another one.But Yongbae hold his shoulder "Please Ji...don't do this to me" Yongbae give him a soft gaze.
"Why? Don't you like it? I just want to make it better"
"I can't..."
"Is it because you have someone? I'm sorry Bae...I can't hold this feeling anymore. I don't know when it started, Everyday the desire is become too strong..."
"What do you mean, Ji?"
"I think I'm fall in love with you, Bae. I don't know, since you said you have falls for someone, my heart ache so much.I don't want to lose you, Bae..I'm really......"

Jiyong words has been cut off by Yongbae's kiss. Jiyong startled a bit but easily molded himself with Yongbae's lips. For the first time Jiyong feels that the taste of Yongbae's lip is far more than he bargained for. They caress each other mouth. Yongbae cupped the back of Jiyong's neck and kissed him deeply, gently and possessive in his touch.His fingers twined in Jiyong's hair, desperate to explore. Jiyong couldn't hold back the moan that escaped as Yongbae's mouth slanted over his again. At this moment, they don't even care if the earth stop it's movement on its axis.

They pull off when both of them seems drowned by lack of air. They inhales with heavy breath and their heart pounding as fast as they ever imagined. They locking gaze with a smile..
"Wow...I don't know you are such a great kisser." Jiyong grinned towards Yongbae while wiping his lips with his thumb.
"'Coz I've learn from the great kisser" Yongbae bit his lips, cringed over Jiyong.
Their fingers intertwined, lingering each other hand.
"So,..What are we now,Bae? How about that guy? Have you settled down your feeling towards him?"
"Guy? Which Guy?" Yongbae seems confused.
"The guy you've mention here before, the 'Tempted Guy'..." Jiyong recalled.
Yongbae could sense jealousy from Jiyong's tone of voice, but he couldn't help but smiling at those reaction. "You are such a cutie" he said while giving Jiyong a peck on his lips.
"Yaahh..I'm being serious here."
"Are you jealous?"
"No..I'm just...curious."
Yongbae can't contain his laugh anymore, which makes Jiyong hit his arm and push him aside. Yongbae pulled Jiyong for a hug and whisper to his ear."The only person who makes me miserable is you..the only person who makes me distracted is you..the only person who makes me lose focus is you..the only person who give me temptation is you...You should be blame for all of that, you idiot" Yongbae tighten his hug,wrapping Jiyong as close as possible.

"Then, who is Christ? The gentleman who called you last time?" 
"I think I don't need him anymore..." 
"What it's supposed to mean?"
"Because I've got my answer already...I love you Ji, I love you before my heart could knew."

Yongbae continue giving Jiyong a very hot kiss and they treasured that night like there was no other tomorrow for them. They shared all the thought and cleared all the misunderstandings which one had before, and that night they claimed what theirs.