Temptation

His Been Taken...

Their recording has been arranged as soon as they received Mr Yang approval.No other person as happy as Yongbae after receiving their recording schedule. It would be great hanging out with Jiyong to complete this project together, he think.  However, Yongbae never knows that having Jiyong around has waken his other  side, which he himself never notice before.


***************


Locking in the recording studio for hours is something that they experienced for many years. For Yongbae, it is like his second home, where he spend most of the time and never get bored in it. It also because he knows his bestfriend, Jiyong will be there too. Jiyong, as a producer and as a singer, knows how to put his serious  on the track. When talking about business, playful Jiyong will automatically transform to G-Dragon..and sometimes he become fiercely dragon. All he aims are perfections. Yongbae knows it all. Because of that, he always make sure everything should be done perfectly. But, this time he don't know why his mind seems lack of focus.  Especially when he was alone with Jiyong in the locked room.  

To make recording process run smoothly as it suppose to be, Jiyong will briefing about the music with Yongbae and the staf involved. Nothing unusual about that. However, Yongbae don't realizes that he keep staring at Jiyong's lips while he giving the instructions and explainations.Since those lips touching Yongbae's, his eyes always focusing on that when he talking with Jiyong. The pinkish pairs of Jiyong's really make Yongbae distractful. He doesn't know how many times he keep staring, and how long it would be until he realizes that Jiyong frowned towards him.

Days passed by. They still working on their song. Recording tooks much time than they expected since they applied electronic sounds and Jiyong must ensure the sound is perfectly organized. Within that days also, Yongbae become more miserable because of his new habit, staring at Jiyong's lips. He try so hard not focusing on that but after sometimes his eyes still landing on them, especially when Jiyong start talking.

While both Yongbae and Jiyong stays alone in the studio that night, it makes worse for Yongbae to control his feeling. The habit really makes his mind out of his conciousness. Those lips moving beautifully in Yongbae's eyes as it's owner keep talking, smiling or even yawning. His mind recalled the taste of it's touch, the softness, the warm, which he never get to experience before until those pairs pressing toward him, enough to make Yongbae's heartbeat skip. He really lost in his own world until he heard his name has been called by someone. 

"Bae...Bae..Yaaahhhh...Dong Yongbae!!!" Jiyong shouted loudly. Yongbae startled when he noticed Jiyong calling his full name outloud. He suddently stand up and look directly into Jiyong eyes, who are giving him sharped glares. "Err..ah..owh..s-sorry, it's hot..." His voice trembling badly. "Hot?" Jiyong asked, confused. "I think I need some air." Yongbae move quickly to the door and leaving Jiyong who still unsure what is going on. "what's wrong with him? Is he sick? I'm almost freezing in this room with this temperature.." Mumbled Jiyong.


Yongbae's POV


He rushing to the restroom as fast as he can and splash his face with the cold water. He slowly head up and look at his reflection in the mirror.
"What's wrong with me? Why does I keep trembling when I saw those lips.It's only Jiyong's. I never felt like this before.Even seing women's lips never makes me crazy like this. We have been together for a long time, why should I shiver this time?But why those lips looks very tempting? Arrgghhh.. I think I'm going crazy."

Yongbae leaning his back at the counter top before he got suprised by Jiyong's present. "Are you ok? Is there something wrong? You look horrible" asked Jiyong, concerned. Yongbae just stares at Jiyong without saying a word, "Is he heard what I've said earlier?" He silently worried. He just shook his head as an exchange towards Jiyong's questions. 

"Are you sure?" Jiyong keep asking and his face clearly shows he is worry.
"Yeah.." Said Yongbae short while wiping his face to get rid of the remaining water that flowing from his hair.
"Let's go, I think you really needs some air" Jiyong hold Yongbae's hand and pull him out from the restroom. Yongbae just follow Jiyong footsteps without knowing where they will go, until they reached the rooftop. They sit side by side near the edge but still in the safe zone. From up there, they can see most of the city area and it is the best to enjoy the scenery when it's covered by the beautiful neon at night like this. The wind blows softly to their face, Jiyong close his eyes enjoying the refreshment, and Yongbae gazing toward Jiyong's beautiful features. Yes, he knows that Jiyong has perfect appearance but tonight he sees him more beautiful then he always be, and his eyes automatically landed on that shiny pinkish pairs of Jiyong's,which makes his heartbeat racing once again.


"So? What is it?" Jiyong suddenly break the silent and slowly turn his head to look at Yongbae.
"Huh?" Yongbae seems suprise with the sudden question and quickly switching his sight to the city, avoiding the glares that Jiyong gave.
"Come on, Bae ah..we known each other since trainee days. I can tell when you hiding something, and otherwise you are bad at lying. I'd noticed in past few days you seems distracted by something. You seems lost your focused which normally you had.I never see you like this. Even when we're being apart before, you still maintain your perfections. But now, it seems you lost it."Jiyong keep staring at Yongbae's, gazing his unusual reactions.
"Is that because of that song? You don't like it?" Jiyong seems a little bit sad.
"No...it's not that..I like that song, Not just like it..I love it...it's nothing to do with that song" Yongbae convinced. "It's just..there is something bothering me..something that I've never feels before. Something that I can't explain."Yongbae covers his face with his hands. Wiping it slowly while releasing a heavy sigh.
"Ji...how can we control the temptation?" Yongbae ask after his silent.
"Huh? What does that mean?"Jiyong still confused.
"Have you been kissed?" Asked Yongbae while locking his gaze on Jiyong.
Jiyong suddenly laughing "What question is that?Of course I've been kissed..and mostly I'm the one who kissed." Answered Jiyong with bratty smiles.
"I mean....with the guy" Yongbae waiting for the answer. He really needs to justify something, and Jiyong's answer is all that he need.

"Hmm....I don't know whether it considered as a kiss..but if kissing means pressing each other lips together, than I would say, yes...I had kissed with a guy." It's like thunder Yongbae's heart when hearing that statement.
"S-So..how was it? D-Do you felt anything?"ask Yongbae with trembling voice.
"Hahaha...are you kidding me? Kissing a guy just feels like you kissing a wall, with no feeling.Just the lips touching..that's it. Don't you remember, I've done it with Top Hyung before for our drama parody.It's , tell you"Jiyong still laughing.

"Is that all? Is there any other guy you had kissed?"Yongbae still trying to figure out.
His laugh suddenly vanish. Yongbae can see his face changing "Yes, I'd kissed Seungri.You know that don't you?"Jiyong give deep glares toward Yongbae. "We kissed infront our vip's, infront of the members and infront of you,don't tell me you didn't know"

"I see..." With that, both of them stay silent, looking directly to the city.

Yongbae's POV
So, that's it. The kissed that we've shared before is just lips touching. It's just the way he teasing me. Not because he felt like I do. Nothing more than that. And again...he admit that he kissed Seungri. Why didn't I noticed that time. Which concert? That means, he kiss Seungri before me. I'm totally lost. Once again..you such an idiot, Dong Yongbae. Being emotional toward this rubbish things. That answered why he can pretend like nothing happen..no..for him not pretending..but it's actually nothing. 

"But.. How these kiss thing relates with your questions earlier? Regarding to control temptation?Did you falls for a guy,Yongbae?" Jiyong can't help himself. He needs to know the truth.
"I thought I have. But, after listening to yours, I think I've made a mistake. It's just a confusion between teasing and real love. Now,I need to sort back my consciences. By the way, thanks Ji. You help me to see it clearly" Yongbae tapping Jiyong's tight while faking smiles on his face.

Jiyong's POV
"Who is the guy that Yongbae keep thinking of? I never seen he lost like this before. What kind of temptation that guy gave him. Did he kiss him? How do they kiss? Is it in romantic ways that made Yongbae trembling so much? Does that guy is a great kisser? Damn..why my heart aching so much? I don't want to lose Yongbae to another guy.Is that the reason he push me away when I kiss him? No.. I don't like this.. For years, Yongbae only looks at me. I don't want him to look at another guy like he did to me before.Why is this has to be happenned now? Please Yongbae...please, forever be with me.
 
"Let's go Ji..It's getting cold up here. We can't fall sick before our song can be released." Yongbae pull up Jiyong's arm helping him stand up.Jiyong straighten his arms up to the sky then leaning it on Yongbae's shoulders and wrap up to give Yongbae a long warm hug.
"I'm really cold. Let me share your warm."He secretly wiping his teary eyes not wanting Yongbae knows his shattered feelings.