Unsure...

His Been Taken...

Yongbae feels blessed seeing Jiyong’s happy face once again. Since they returned to Korea, Jiyong seems easily to laugh even though with simple joke creates by Daesung. It makes everyone feel at ease and work even harder than before. Yongbae also can feels that Jiyong treats him differently after came back from Paris. Jiyong always leaning towards him when they are together…alone. His hand seems naturally touch Yongbae’s lap when he laugh and Yongbae also unaware that sometimes he follows Jiyong’s action without any doubt. Its remind him the old days, when they were just a teenager.

 

“Hyung!! Jiyong hyung…I want to eat waffle. Can you bring me to the same restaurant that we went before?” Seungri ask Jiyong after they finish their dance practice. “You are the one who is hungry, so just go by yourself..” Jiyong answered jokingly. “aaa..hyuunnggg, let’s go together. It will be no fun eating there alone.”  said Seungri childishly. Jiyong smile at the maknae than look directly to Yongbae. Yongbae busy himself tighten his shoelaces try to pretend that he didn’t hear their conversation. “How about five of us go together?” Jiyong suggest toward the other members. “No it’s ok, we prefer proper meals. So Daesung and I wanna go eat somewhere else. Right Daesung ah?” Top hooking his arm towards Daesung. Daesung just nodding with smile. “How about you Yongbae?” Jiyong ask directly to Yongbae. Yongbae stay silent for a moment. “Yaaahh...Yongbae Hyung, lets come with us..pleaseeeeeee” Seungri grab Yongbae’s arm and act like a little children asking his parent to buy a candy. “Ok…ok.. You guys go first. I will catch up later.” Yongbae give in. “So, we’ll go first. Don’t forget to come. We’ll be waiting.” Jiyong said to Yongbae…”I’ll be waiting…” he repeat with slow voice at Yongbae ear when he passed him make Yongbae shiver a little bit when he feels Jiyongs breath on his neck.

 

Seungri and Jiyong happily playing with each other while having their waffle. As usual Seungri always being the one who light up the mood. Jiyong checking his watch secretly and counting the time since there is no sign of Yongbae present. “Where did he go? why is he still not coming?” his head busy thinking silently.

Yongbae keep eyeing from far the two of s playing happily together. His mind and his heart still conflicting either to enter the restaurant or just leave the place. From the glass door Yongbae can see how happy Jiyong is when Seungri doing mischievous thing. “Should I go in or just leave them both? Seems like I don’t belong here…aishhh…why do I agree from the first place.” Yongbae grip his fist. He decided to return back to the office and continue his unfinished works. It still hard for Yongbae to act like he didn’t care about them. He can put aside his feeling when both of them in Paris before because that time only the two of them together. But seeing their interactions directly still hurt his feeling. He can’t deny the jealousy that arose when seeing them together.While he walking along the road his mind suddenly remember Jiyong’s word..”I’ll be waiting..” The voice of Jiyong echoing like a magic spell, Yongbae wake up from his dreamland “Oh no..Jiyong!!”He quickly run to the waffle store and searching for them.But what awaits him is only an empty table. “Huh..Like they’re really care..you stupid idiot, Yongbae” he mumble sarcastically. However, he go the counter and buy one of Jiyong’s favorite waffle and cup of coffee than directly return to office.

 

Jiyong POV

“I thought I’d done so much to make you realized my feelings. I thought you will get my signal without me saying anything. I thought you will give me a chance to show that I’m still care about you. But, I think you do not care anymore, Bae. If you do care, you will show up no matter what. I am very sure that I’ve said it clearly to you that I’ll be waiting for you. It seems that you didn’t really paid attention toward it.” Jiyong can’t resist his frustration. He really doesn’t know why his heart aching so much. He feels like he had been betrayed by his best friend. “Seems like I’m the one who only wish we can be together like before..you stupid idiot, Jiyong!!” Jiyong continue mumbling himself in the studio.

 

Yongbae direct to the studio and see Jiyong sitting there alone. He slowly enter the room. “Where is Seungri?” He asked and maintain his poker face in front of Jiyong. “He has to leave after received a phone call.” Answered Jiyong. Yongbae lock his eyes on Jiyong but seems like Jiyong didn’t have any intention to look at him back. Yongbae knows that something is wrong. Yongbae just sit silently and doing his work with various feeling. “Did he feels sad? Did he really waiting for my present? ahh…if he really mean it, we surely met at the shop” His mind busily thinking.

Jiyong take a deep breath and release it heavily. He turn to look at Yongbae and faking his smile. “I’m assuming that you have something to do, that’s why you didn’t show up. So, we decided to leave that place. Here are some of your favorite waffles. I don’t know if it is still the same.” Jiyong hands on the waffles. “Owh…thank you.” Yongbae reach for a waffle with guilty feeling. He grip the paper bag which contain the same  brand waffles that he bought earlier. He  is unsure whether he should give to Jiyong or not. What Jiyong would think if he knows that he just leave that place earlier?”

Jiyong just stares at Yongbae for a moment. When he hands over the waffle toward Yongbae, he really want to hear an apology out from Yongbae. But looking at Yongbae’s poker face, he was very disappointed and hurt. “Doesn’t he really care?” His mind start to think bad. “It would be nice if you could come earlier” Jiyong try to smile while saying that sentence to Yongbae hoping that Yongbae will know his disappointment. Yongbae looks directly to Jiyong. Once again Jiyong avoiding the gaze. It’s not that because he’s uncomfortable but he can’t hide his true feeling and he can’t show to Yongbae his sad eyes. Yongbae in the other hand, feels aching in his heart while listen to Jiyong’s unusual tone of voice. “Ji…I did came.” He said slowly. “But, you weren’t  there…” he continue with soft voice. His sight focus on the floor, looking at the paper bag that he carried a while ago. Jiyong quickly look back at Yongbae. “What did you say? If you came why don’t you join us? Is it real or you just create excuses again?.” Jiyong really confused at that moment. Yongbae slowly reach out the paper bag and hands over toward Jiyong. “Here are the proof if you’re not believe in me. I went there..yes..I’m a bit late..but still I went there…because you said you will be waiting for me. But, when I reached that place you’ve already gone.” said Yongbae sadly. Jiyong cover his mouth with disbelief. “But I thought you’ll never come.” said Jiyong guiltily. Yongbae put his arm around Jiyong’s shoulder. “No worries, It’s my fault anyway because coming late” He said with his smile. “But I’m feel guilty coz I’d promised to wait for you.” said Jiyong regret on his decision to leave that place. “I should have wait for more…” he continue while looking sadly to Yongbae. “Atleast you buy for me this..” Yongbae laugh to make Jiyong feels better. “But, why did you buy for me instead?” Jiyong asked pointed the paper bag. “I just want to make you fat..”Yongbae giggles. “What?Why?” Jiyong can’t contain his laugh. “it’s just for revenge coz you broke the promise.” Yongbae grinned. “Let’s eat, shall we?” Yongbae rub Jiyong’s shoulder slowly. “But I ate already. “Jiyong excused. “Ok fine..I eat myself..” Yongbae release his arm from Jiyong’s shoulder and sulking. “Hey..Bae..ok. Let’s eat. I’m a big eater anyway. Actually I’m not sure whether I was eaten already or not because suddenly I feel hungry”Jiyong grab Yongbae’s arm. “I know” Yongbae smile widely. They sharing their waffle as usual. Yongbae give half of his waffle and Jiyong do the same. So, they both can eat the same taste. “Bae ah…why did you came late actually?” Jiyong asked out of nowhere. Yongbae almost choke himself with the waffle, not ready with the question shoot by Jiyong. “Hmm..owh..after dance practice, I’ve decided to take shower first and fresh up before going out.That’s why it takes longer time to reach there.” Yongbae creates an excused. “I see..but you smell like sweat.” Jiyong grinned.”Yaaah…you don’t know how fast I ran to that place to meet you.” said Yongbae unsatisfied with Jiyong’s statement. “hahaha…ok ok..Just kidding. You smell nice as usual.” Jiyong soothing his friend.

 

“Bae…..”

“Emm…”

“Bae…”

“Yes…”

“Bae…”

“Yaaahhh….what is it?”

“I did waited for you…you know that don’t you?”

“yeah, I know you did…”