Untouchable...

His Been Taken...

“Seems like both of you making baby while we weren’t around, you two are really something.” Jiyong looks at Yongbae in panic when Top said that. He really curious how Top knows about them. “How did you know hyung?” He asked. “Are you kidding me? All people around the world already know your song, how come I didn’t know?” Once Jiyong heard that, he smile at Yongbae in relieved. Now he knows what is Top referred to. “Ahh…you mean that song. I thought…” “What else it supposed to mean hyung? Unless you really making a real baby.” Daesung cut him off. “No..No..No.” answered Jiyong while waving his hands shyly. Yongbae just giggles beside him. “I love your symbol hyung. Both of you combining your signature logo. I’m so jealous, why only you two have that? I think I want to create one for me.” Seungri words make everyone laughing. “Do whatever you want Seungri, but now I am blessed by the ‘Sun’.” said Jiyong while holding both Yongbae’s hand. “Ahhh..thank you. I am very glad to be your ‘Sun’.” said Yongbae to Jiyong and they looking at each other while holding their hands together, playful in romantic way… “Eewww…what with that hands Hyung? It’s like you two just announced your wedding. Jiyong hyung, we should do the ‘Nyongtory’ symbol together.” grinned Seungri. Yongbae feels uneasy after listen to the word that Seungri just said. He knows it’s only a joke, but for Yongbae it is something that he doesn’t want to remember. He try to cover his face but Jiyong easily noticed his boyfriend reaction. Jiyong glance toward Yongbae and grip his hand tighly, as a signal that he should not has to worry about that because it will never happen. “Yaaahh…Seungri yah, stop making people think those Nyongtory is real. You really love to expose yourself to the public but don’t drag Jiyong hyung in your craziness.” said Daesung while knocking Seungri’s head. “Yaishhh…it’s hurt, hyung. I’m just having fun.” Seungri complained. They laugh again.

 

 

Five of them reunite after a long break. The studio seems loud when all of them back together again. This means another project for Bigbang will come out soon. They having a meeting with their CEO regarding their MADE album which will be releasing next year. New album means new schedule, new promotions, new hectic but they always overwhelming with those news. As usual they will listen to the demo which has been prepared by Jiyong and Yongbae and they start to arrange their recording schedule to complete each other parts.

 

For Yongbae, he realized the time he could spend with Jiyong are become limited. Since they started on the album he barely stay at Jiyong’s place because most of the time they were in the studio with the members. They have to sacrifice their quality time together. Although they always in the same room but they have to control their interactions toward each other. He also knows that he has to pretend as normal as he can when he saw Seungri hugging Jiyong, touching him here and there, playing mischievous jokes like they always do when they get together. It hurt Yongbae and Jiyong noticed it too but nothing he can do to avoid Seungri playfulness.

 

********************************************

 

That night Jiyong noticed that Yongbae is not with him in the studio. Yongbae left the studio while Seungri doing his recording. As much as he want to find Yongbae, but as a leader in his group, he has to focus on this recording and put aside the emotional feeling although the worries keep lingering in his heart. He just hope that he can wrap up all of this as soon as possible, so he can go to find Yongbae.

 

“Hyung, let’s go get some drinks. The bill is on me.” invites Seungri while hooking his arm around Jiyong shoulder after they finished recording. “No,..not today, I’m tired..thanks.” Jiyong refused. His mind only focus on finding Yongbae. “When did you know the word ‘tired’? It’s still early hyung.” teased Seungri. “You better go home and rest. Tomorrow we have to continue on this recording. There are a lot of things need to be adjust.” said Jiyong in serious tone, not in a mood to cope with Seungri’s joke.“I know, I know…ok hyung, see you later.” said Seungri after seeing the serious expression that Jiyong gave him and direct to the door leaving Jiyong alone.

 

Jiyong quickly leaving the studio, direct goes to the rooftop while hoping Yongbae would be there and his inner feeling was right. There, he saw Yongbae sitting alone, looking at the night city. “Hey bae..why are you sitting here alone, aren’t you feel cold.” Jiyong sit beside Yongbae and gazing his gloomy face. “Nothing, just breathing some fresh air.” answered Yongbae without  looking at Jiyong. “Look here, look at me dear…” Jiyong hold Yongbae’s face in his hand and turn it to face each other. But Yongbae is avoiding eyes contact. He just let his sight focusing on the floor. “Tell me what’s wrong, Bae?” asked Jiyong with full of concern. “It’s nothing, I’m just missing you. So that, I come up here to contain my feeling because this place become special for us” said Yongbae while forcing himself to smile, their eyes locking toward each other. Jiyong lean a soft kiss on Yongbae’s lips.”I know you’ve been hurt in this past few weeks. Me too, it hurt me badly when I can’t do anything and I can’t forgive myself because I keep hurting you.” said Jiyong with guilty feeling. “You do nothing, Ji..It’s just me, I should control this feeling and shove away all the unnecessary thought. This is something that I should prepared beforehand.” said Yongbae, blaming himself on their relationship which seems distanced. “Can we just let the others know about us? Our members at least, so that we don’t have to pretend anymore.” suggest Jiyong.”No, Ji…it is not as simple as that. We both know this is not a normal relationship. We are talking about gay thing here. Who do you think will accept this kind of love? Our family surely not. They might kill us if they found out.” said Yongbae disagreed with Jiyong’s suggestion.”Who cares? As long as we can be together, I don’t care what others would think. I just want to be with you, Bae. I love you, that’s all I know.” Jiyong raised his voice. “I love you too Ji, but still..telling others about us, I’m not ready on its consequences. Not to mention that we are now busy promoting our new album. It’s not only us, we have to consider the other members too.” Yongbae try to persuade Jiyong to keep their relationship as secret. “Yeah…maybe you are right, but please promised me, Bae. Please don’t keep yourself away from me. I want you always by my side even though I can’t kiss you as I wanted. We hug each other when we were bestfriend before, so what’s wrong with that? Just let me touch you like we always do, please don’t avoid me.” plead Jiyong. He knows that Yongbae want to protect their relationship, but he can’t accept when Yongbae keep distance himself from staying closer to each other. “I’m sorry, Ji…I’m afraid I can’t control myself when we get closer. The desire is too strong. I could kiss you in front of the others coz I miss you badly.” Yongbae hugs Jiyong closer. He doesn’t want to lose the heat, if only they can stayed just like that.

 

“Bae, please stay at my place tonight. I don’t want to sleep alone.”

“That is what I’ve decided to do before you come to find me”