If You....

His Been Taken...

“Daesung hyung!!!...Are you still in Yongbae hyung’s house?”
“Yes, together with Top hyung. Why Seungri yah? Did something happened? You seems in panic attacked.”
“I am. Have you seen Jiyong hyung? I fell asleep last night, and when I woke up this morning, I realized that I left alone in this house. Jiyong hyung isn’t here. So, I thought he went there.”
“Seungri ah, have you try to call him?” Top interrupt.
“Yes..but he didn’t pickup. Top hyung, what should I do?” Seungri starts to worry.

Suddenly, they hear the door bell ringing. Daesung run to the front door and open it. Once it swung open, Jiyong rushing his steps into the house. “Hyung!!” Daesung greet with surprised.

“Seungri ah…he is here…” Top end the call.

“Where is Yongbae?” Asked Jiyong. “Slow down Jiyong ah..Yongbae in his room. He still sleeping. Come and sit here first.” Top try to calm him and guide Jiyong to the living room. But, Jiyong walk directly to Yongbae’s room without even bother what Top saying. He open the door slowly and walk closer to Yongbae, who is still lying on the bed. He seems shock when seeing Yongbae’s condition and can’t help himself from touching Yongbae’s head which had been bandage. His tears drop. Top try to get Jiyong out from that room but Daesung stop him before he do that. “Just let him in, hyung” Daesung grab Top’s hand and took him to the living room.

”What happen to you, Bae?” He hold Yongbae’s hand and give it a light kiss. He carefully laid himself beside Yongbae. He gazing every inch of Yongbae’s body with sadness in his eyes. “I’m so sorry….these are all my faults. You must have suffering so much…I’m sorry..I’m so sorry, Bae ah..” he caressing Yongbae’s jawline with gentle touch and lean a kiss on his bandaged forehead. Yongbae open his eyes when he feels something warm touches  his skin. “Hey...Bae, are you awake? “ He heard the familiar voice in front of him. “Seems I miss him so much until I can hear his voice calling my name..” Yongbae’s thought in his mind. When his vision become clear, he noticed that he is not dreaming. In front of him right now is the person who he had miss so much, the person who he wish he can hold close to him, the person who he can’t help to fall in love with …and that person is Jiyong. He sit up with surprised, totally forget about his pain and their eyes meet with each other. “Hai…” greet Jiyong with hesitation. He still worried if Yongbae doesn’t want him to be there. “Hei…” Yongbae locking his gaze on Jiyong, still can’t believe what he see right now. They stay silent without knowing what should they say to each other. Jiyong brace up. He took both Yongbae’s hands and hold it tightly. “I come here to apologize for everything that I’ve done. I didn’t mean to hurt you…but every time I'm saying this I know I’m hurting you even more..” Jiyong break the silent, his voice trembling hard. “I understand if you can’t forgive me, and I can’t force you to accept my apology, but I don’t want to lose you, Bae. Maybe this is the selfish decision I’ve ever made. But, I really can’t live without you, I love you…I don’t know how much I love you..but I really love you, Bae..please..don’t hate me…please don’t leave me…” Jiyong can’t hold his tears anymore. He cries on Yongbae’s hand. Still gripping those hand and doesn’t want to let go. He so afraid if he let go those hand, he will lose it forever. Even imagine those thing makes him scared enough. His body shivers a lot and Yongbae can see it all, it hurt him even more seeing Jiyong like that. “Ji…let go of my hand.” said Yongbae. Jiyong startled when he heard that. He look at  Yongbae with shock but still doesn’t want to let go. “Bae….” he plead, still begging for forgiveness. “Just…let go of my hand” ask Yongbae once again. Jiyong can’t do anything other than losen his grip on Yongbae’s hand and slowly let it go. He begin to realize their relationship is reaching to the end. However, before his mind could think more, Yongbae pull him closer and give him a warm hug. “I miss you so much. Don’t you dare to do that to me again.” said Yongbae. . It surprised Jiyong, but he tighten the hug immediately and smile gratefully in Yongbae’s arm. “No…I won’t….I love you Bae..I love you…” said Jiyong happily while squeezing  Yongbae’s body as close as possible.
“Argghh..Err..Ji..my bone are crashing..do you love me that much?” Yongbae giggles, remembering the first time they shared a kiss. “YEEESSS!!! can I kiss you now?” Jiyong kiss Yongbae without waiting for the answer. He deepen the kiss and Yongbae kiss him back and they shared their passionate kiss which they had miss so much.

“Ehemm…sorry for interrupting” Top smirk towards them. Yongbae and Jiyong break the kiss and try to cover their embarrassment. “I just want to know what do you want for breakfast, or should I say lunch? But I think both of you don’t need that, since you two just have a dessert.” Top try to hold his laugh when seeing Yongbae and Jiyong blushing so much. "Yeeaaaaahhhh...then they live happily ever after...congrats hyung!!" Daesung clap his hand and joining Top cheering for the lovely couple. Yongbae and Jiyong staring at each other, showing their undenying love, which they hold for a long time. Yongbae lean a soft peck on Jiyong's forehead. "Thank you for coming back for me." He said while caressing Jiyong's hair. "No, thanks to you for accepting me." They hugging each other again, feeling grateful in each other embrace.


" So, you two will cuddling on that bed forever or what? There are people nearly starved to death here just watching you two make love." Said Top sarcastically. They all laugh together.
"Sorry hyung, just order whatever you want, then we can eat together. I'll be out after having my shower."said Yongbae while step down from his bed, heading to the bathroom door. "Ok, you better prepare your wallet." Top giggles and leave the room with Daesung.
"Bae, can I help you to clean up?" Asked Jiyong with mischievous smile engraved on his lip. Yongbae look at Jiyong while grinning. "Emmmm... Maybe, I surely need someone to get me undress." Yongbae smirk. Jiyong immediately jump from the bed and enter the bathroom together with Yongbae. "I will make sure you step out from this bathroom as clean as a whistle." Jiyong grinning while moving his eyebrows playfully which make Yongbae burst into laughter seeing his lover's childish manner.

 

Half an hour later, Yongbae and Jiyong walk out from the room and heading to the living room, where their three members already waiting.

“Hello Hyung…how come you left me alone in your house like that?” Seungri staring at Jiyong. “I’m sorry Seungri ah. I can’t hold my feeling any longer. I really need to see Yongbae before he starts to forget about me.” said Jiyong while link his arm around Yongbae’s waist.  “Yongbae hyung, how’s your forehead? Why don’t you put the bandage back?” Asked Daesung when he see Yongbae doesn’t wrap the bandage back on his forehead. “I think it will  heal better like this.” answered Yongbae. “No matter what, please don’t injured yourself like this, Bae ah.” Jiyong express his concern. “So, please treat me better next time.” Yongbae grinning. “Aishhhh…don’t act lovey dowey in front of us hyung..we are might getting jealous.” said Seungri. “Who will be jealous? You?”Daesung smirk towards Seungri . “Seungri ah, before this I have to bare all the jealousy when you keep touching my Jiyongie…Nyongtory? Gri? Huh..After this please behave.” Yongbae smile at Seungri then look at Jiyong. Jiyong slowly pull Yongbae closer to him and rub his shoulder lovingly. “Hahahaha…You cannot blame me alone hyung. I don’t even know that you are together. But, how come you two can pretend like it was nothing between you two?” asked Seungri impressed. “Because everyone keep seeing them as a bestfriend, that is why…am I right?” Top answered on behalf and Yongbae nod his head agreed with that statement.

“So…It seems everything will be back to normal for both of you, but we have to figure out how to hide this thing from our company. There are some rumors has been separated about you two getting fight. Maybe someone had been heard your argument that night. But I’m not sure either how far the rumors are…so, you two better be careful when we around the others. One more thing, …Yongbae ah, please tell your manager how you get those injury…It has been a chaos since you returned like that. It doesn’t need to be the truth..but everything need a reason.” Top explained. Yongbae and Jiyong just keep silent and staring to each other. The guilty feeling toward their members arise. “We are sorry for the trouble caused by us.” Yongbae apologized. “Don’t worry hyung. We have each other on these. As long as we keep working hard on our album, people will forget about this personal matters.” Daesung try to consoled them.  “Yes, that is true Daesung ah..what is more important right now……….can we eat? I’m starving….haissshhhh.” Top immediately walk to the dining and leave the rest of the members. They are all burst into laughter while heading to the room where Top already fill his empty stomach.