The Duo

His Been Taken...

“Bae..I want to show you something.”

“What is it?”

“Listen…” Jiyong play a music while they spend their time together in the studio.

“How is it?” Jiyong ask after the music end and look at Yongbae with full of hope.

“The music is good. What are you up to? Is this our new song or yours?” ask Yongbae interestedly.

“This gonna be ours..” Jiyong grinned. “Neither Bigbang nor mine,..it’s ours” His smile widen with full of excitement. “I am glad if you can help me with the lyrics.” said Jiyong and locking his fingers with Yongbae.

“What do you mean?” Yongbae still look confused.

“Hey…do you remember how much we wanted to perform as a duo before? Lately, that dreams keep replaying in my head. You and me, together on stage…only both of us, perform our song together.” Jiyong try to refresh all their wishes and dreams which they had before. “Maybe it’s quite late to make those dreams come true. But better late than never, don’t you think so?” Jiyong give Yongbae a soft gaze.Yongbae slowly widen his smile. “Absalutely..It would be great if we can have that.” Yongbae smile lavishly. It has been so long he waited to have their own song together. He secretly feels jealous when Jiyong and Top came up with an album before. He never forget how he cried all alone in his room when he heard about their collaboration, how he wish that he was Top. Even though, he has his song featuring Jiyong in it however he still wish to have their collaboration together. Now, atleast they can make it come true.

From that day, they always hanging around together preparing the lyrics and make an adjustments to fit the lyrics with the music.Since all the members had been given their ‘rest time’, it give Jiyong and Yongbae more time to prepare themselves. It also makes Yongbae feel grateful because this time he can spent his time together with Jiyong without any interruption from the other members, …from Seungri, to be exact.

“This would be awesome..”Yongbae hugs Jiyong excitedly when the song completed. They stay like that for a moment without saying anything else..just enjoying each other embrace.

“I am very glad that we did it.” Jiyong whisper directly to Yongbae’s ear.

Jiyong POV

“It has been so long I didn’t feel this warm hug. If everyone can be granted one wish, I just wish this time will stop and I can stay in his embrace forever. I never notice that I miss this hug, this warm and this guy so much. Yongbae…I miss you..a lot” Jiyong buried his face on Yongbae’s neck and fit himself to Yongbae’s body, doesn’t want to lose a grip of Yongbae’s hug.

 

“Ji…I think my bones are crashing.” Yongbae giggles while patting softly Jiyong’s back. “I don’t know that you love me that much” Yongbae laughing. Jiyong losing his grip on Yongbae’s body and locking his gaze toward Yongbae, cupping Yongbae’s jawline then slowly pressing their lips together. Yongbae startled with Jiyong’s action which make him push Jiyong away. Jiyong can see Yongbae’s still in shock. “Huh…so, do you know now?” Jiyong said with a smirk on his face. Yongbae blushing so much makes Jiyong laugh hardly. “Hehei…are you ok? Did my kiss so powerful which makes you frost like that. Come on, like I never kiss you before” Jiyong can’t contain his laugh. “Hey…you look really cute with your red cheeks” He cup Yongbae’s face gently. “Relax brother…” Jiyong wink naughtily.

 

Yongbae POV

“What the hell he’s doing right now? What is he thinking? That lips… It’s really make me lose my ten years of life. Yes, he did kiss me before..but it’s has been along time ago and he only kissed on my cheek. But, just now…what was that? Why I feel so lost? Oh Yongbae..get yourself together. He just teasing you…don’t you dare to think about that. And you Ji…please don’t you ever playing with me like that..did you do that thing towards anybody? or have you done it with Seungri?...damn” Yongbae can feel his heartbeat moving fast and his blood rushing to his head. Still can’t believe what just happen but try to maintain his poker face even though he knows that his face becoming red.

 

“You really know how to kill people, Ji” Yongbae elbowed Jiyong’s chest and both of them laugh together, try to avoid from being awkward. They take out the demo than heading toward CEO’s office to get his approval.

Seems the luck is on their side when Mr Yang Hyun Suk give them approval and praise for their afford. “I think it’s a good idea that you two working together as a unit. Both of you being in YG for a long time already and everybody knows your long lasting friendship. So, it’s the right time to work on this project. We can start planning on its recording and MV making.” said the boss. There is no sweet word they ever wanted to hear that time, knowing their song will be in the air is enough to make them overwhelmed. Jiyong and Yongbae can’t believe that they will come up with MV also. After discussing the concept, they leave CEO’s office with arm to arm and big smile plastered on their face.“This year we’ll gonna rock the world.” Jiyong said excitedly and Yongbae pull Jiyong’s waist close to him silently praying and grateful to God for better future.