With or Without You?

His Been Taken...

All Yongbae’s planned at the beginning seems failed. He thought after talking with Jiyong, it will clear all the misunderstanding and they could be close as before. However, they become more awkward toward each other.

 A month have been pass by. Both of them has been offered to do a photo shoot together in Paris. At first, Yongbae just want to let it go. “Jiyong alone is enough to make a great photo” Yongbae said to their CEO while smiling. Then he look at Jiyong who seems very tense. “No, I think it’s better if both of you take part.” convince their CEO. “When we’ll be going?” Jiyong speak up. “Tomorrow night at 8pm. Get your things ready. You will be there about a week.”

Both of them  just fell asleep along the journey. After they reached their destination, they were to the hotel which their room is side by side. There are sometimes when their eyes meet with each other, they trying to cover it up by looking another directions.

All the photoshoot running smoothly with their profesional handling. They are trying hard to maintain their normal face infront of the photographer eventhough they have to do a lot of skinship that makes them trembling with each other. It’s not new, but thinking of their awkwardness it seems unfamiliar.

That night, after all the photoshoot have been wrapped up, Jiyong stay in his hotel room wishing to get some rest when suddenly he heard someone knocked his room’s door. Thought his staff fellow, he run to the door and open it. His eyes wide open looking toward the guest. The man give him a smile..”hey…what’s up? Can I coming?” Yongbae stand infront of  Jiyong’s room. “yea..yea..” Jiyong answered with trembling voice. Yongbae walk in with a calm. Jiyong just follow Yongbae with his eyes while his hand still hold the door knob. “Is it really ok I come here?” Yongbae ask when he see Jiyong stand still on his spot. “Ah…it’s ok..yea..yea” answered Jiyong then close the door behind him. He slowly walk to the living room where Yongbae were.

“Hey…relax your muscle a bit. We completed our photoshoot with successful, don’t we?” Yongbae tapping Jiyong shoulder while widen his smile. Jiyong smile unheartedly. Yongbae lay himself on the sofa and switch on the tv. His finger busy pushing the remote button until he stop at the movie channel.. “ This one seems good movie” he said. Jiyong still don’t know what should he do. He just stand at the same place until Yongbae grab his wrist and pull him to sit on the same sofa. He lost his balance and landing on Yongbae stomach. “You has gain some weight…” Yongbae giggles make Jiyong’s face start to blush. Jiyong struggle to stand up but Yongbae just hold his waist. He give up some space to make Jiyong sit comfortable . Jiyong back leaning to Yongbae’s chest. He try to focus on the movie playing. But he can feel the racing heartbeat of Yongbae on his back. “We only have one day tomorrow, then we have to go back to Korea. Do you want to go shopping tomorrow?” Yongbae ask Jiyong without even looking at Jiyong face. “Do you want to?” Jiyong replied after being silent for a moment. “If only I’ve got accompany” said Yongbae. “So, let’s go. Where are you planning to go?” asked Jiyong slowly calming himself. “ I don’t know. Just wanna tour around Paris.”

Their conversation seems running smoothly like there’s nothing happen before. People will see the so called ‘bestfriend’s relationship’ sparkling once again.  They’re chatting, laughing, joking and did all the mischievous thing together until Yongbae falls asleep on the sofa. Jiyong looks toward Yongbae when his question didn’t get any reply. He sure that Yongbae in deep sleep already. His eyes still focus on Yongbae’s sleeping face.

“I’m sorry Bae ah…I know you are trying so hard to pretend like it was nothing. But I’m glad that you’re here..” Jiyong mumbles besides Yongbae and not sure when he falls asleep.

**********************************************************************************

Yongbae wake up early that morning. He can feel his body aching. When his eyes fully open, he see Jiyong sleep on the floor. He quickly get a blanket and carefully cover Jiyong’s body. Then he return to his room and direct to bathroom to wash himself. Yongbae let the warm water flowing to his body while his mind recall back all the things happen last night.

“It should be like this. As long as we can get close, it doesn’t matter anymore. I should just pretend to be cold person who doesn’t care what really happened. I should just let him and Seungri doing those Nyongtory things. If by doing this make him feels comfortable so I just let it be. I don’t want to lose him forever. Jiyong ah..please stay with me forever..” his tears and warm water from the shower reunite.

Yongbae dress up with white long neck T’s on the top and cover it with stylish brown jacket, then he matching it with black slack. He complete it with accessory that make him look stand out. “There you go handsome man..” Yongbae smile to the mirror. He want to make sure that he can show Jiyong his cheerful face once again. After checking everything, he ready to go out. He ringing Jiyong’s doorbell and the door open before the sound stop. There, Jiyong already dressing himself with simple black round neck shirt with grey coat and blue jeans. He always look gorgeous anyway and he welcome Yongbae with a wide smile on his face. 

“Are you ready, beautiful?” Yongbae grinning. Jiyong only nodding his head while laughing.

They happily spend time together for the whole day. After shopping some stuff they decide to take a break at the park. Yongbae buy some snacks and drink at the food stall around the park. While people around them busy with their own activities, Jiyong and Yongbae seems lost in their own world.

“Bae ah…I am really happy today..I’m really, really, really, really, really happy.!!” said Jiyong while straighten his arm to reach a sky. Yongbae looking directly to Jiyong and smile “Me too..” he said. Jiyong turn his head and look directly to Yongbae’s eyes. “I really mean it..” he added.