We Belong Together...

His Been Taken...

The atmosphere in that room is so lively, like nothing had happened for the past few days. The five of them seems cheerful and they become closer toward each other. The incident really makes them realize on  how precious their bonds of friendship have developed between them through the years.

 

“Yaaa…hyung,..Doesn’t it seems too obvious when you lift up Yongbae’s hyung hanbok in that MV?” Seungri asked Jiyong when they finish watching Bae Bae MV. “What? I think no one will notice that.” Jiyong grinning while looking at Yongbae. “Don’t worry, our MV full of cute chicks.” Top smile agreed with Jiyong. “We never notice it before, don’t we? But now since we know the truth everything make sense.” said Daesung and widely smile to Yongbae and Jiyong. “Now I’m curious about the title of the song. Is it you want to put it Yongbae instead of Bae Bae, hah Jiyong hyung?.” Seungri keep asking. “Haish…don’t think too much Seungri ah. You’re really used your brain for nothing.” said Yongbae cutting Seungri’s weird way of thinking and the rest just laughing watching confused Seungri.

 

While they are taking a rest, Jiyong received a message from Mr. Yang Hyun Suk, asked him to come to his office. “Owh no..Bae ah, Mr. Yang want us to see him now. Only both of us. I have bad feeling about this.” Jiyong looking straight to Yongbae. “Really? Is it about us?.” Yongbae seems worried. “I don’t know…” Jiyong stay silent for a while, thinking the reason and preparing himself for the worse thing could be happen. “Don’t worry you two. If something not right, we are here to back up.” said Top looking at both of them with concern. “Let’s go Ji, maybe we should listen whatever he want to say first before saying anything. We both know him so well, don’t we?.” Yongbae hold Jiyong hands. “Ok, So guys, excused us first.” said Jiyong to the rest while stand up, followed by Yongbae. They walking together to the door and direct to the Mr. Yang’s office.

 

“What do you think Mr. Yang will say to them?” asked Seungri showing some worries. “Just hope they will be fine…” Daesung said, also can’t hide his uneasiness. Top only stay silent, but deep inside he also praying, hoping the best for them.

 

Jiyong and Yongbae heading to the Mr. Yang’s office with silent. Both busy thinking by themselves, thinking about the possibility of Mr. Yang knows about their relationship. They stop in front of the door. Still hesitate to walk in. Yongbae grip Jiyong’s hand before signaling with his eyes to get ready to enter. “Whatever happen, I love you. You know that don’t you?” whispered Jiyong to Yongbae. Yongbae smile and nodding his head. Their hand parted when they enter the room and only they know how their heart pounding when they stand in front of Mr. Yang.

 

“You both are here? Emm…do you know why I call you?” Asked Mr. Yang while gazing the two of them. “No, we don’t.” answered them in sync. “You know that we are now promoting your album, don’t you?” They just nodding their head and still keep silent while their eyes locking towards their CEO. “Please, have a sit.” said the CEO while his eyes keep guarding the two. Yongbae and Jiyong can sense the tense in that room.  “Did something happened?” asked Mr. Yang offering the bait. “What do you mean, sir?” asked Yongbae, try to act calm. “There, what happen with your forehead, Yongbae?” asked Mr. Yang pointed to the Yongbae’s  scar of injury. “Owh..this? Ahhhhh….it’s nothing sir. I just fell myself to the ground when I got drunk.” Said Yongbae with calm voice. Jiyong looks at Yongbae, still worry if the lies will get them into trouble. But, he has to admit that is the best answer to avoid Mr. Yang’s suspicion. “Ooohh..but you can’t be drunk so easily, right Yongbae ah? Is there any problem?” seems like this older man doesn’t easily fall for their excuses. “Maybe I’ve been stress out with the promotion schedule, just want to losen up a bit.” said Yongbae with grinning. Jiyong just smirk when hearing Yongbae’s answer. “How can he being so natural in this situation?” said his mind. “You’re have grown up a lot, huh?” said Mr. Yang being defeat with Yongbae’s answer. “Ok…let me direct to the point. Lately, I heard some weird rumors about you two. I heard both of you had a serious argument. Is it true? That is something new. Since both of you being together for a long time, this is the first time I heard such a rumor.” asked Mr. Yang direct, eager to know the truth. “When people talk about rumors, it’s mean not true, hyung. That is why people called it rumors.” said Jiyong steadily. “Yes, it’s true Sir. If the rumors is true, people will call it a fact. But, in our case, if it is a fact, then why the hell we still sit together like this?.” continued Yongbae. “Yes, it make sense. But, the worst thing I heard is that you two are in kind of relationship.” Mr. Yang frown a bit when he said that. “What kind of relationship? Me and Yongbae? Of course we have a relationship. Everyone knows we are match made in heaven.” Jiyong throw a mischievous smile to Mr. Yang Hyun Suk. “I’m sure you know what I’m talking about. Is it true that both of you in love?” asked Mr. Yang. “Yes, I love Yongbae. So, what’s wrong with that? I love Yongbae, Yongbae should love me..we are bestfriend right, I really don’t get it?” said Jiyong “But…” before Mr. Yang can finish his word it has been cutting off by Jiyong. “Hyung, where is this rumors come from? You also know that rumors and me doesn’t seems to be settle down. People keep bugging everything about me. Kiko, Dara, Taeyeon, even Seungri, Top and Daesung…and now Yongbae. Aishhh…seems I date all of them. So, which one do you want to believe, hyung? I also confuse who is my partner actually.” Jiyong shook his head with laughter. Yongbae giggles beside him. “I think people are going crazy with the fanfics nowadays,Sir.  That is why.” Yongbae explained. “Ok, I just let it slip off now, as long as it’s not affect your album promotion and actually I also find it is weird when its relate to Yongbae.” said Mr. Yang with dry laughter, gave up to discuss further. Yongbae and Jiyong glance toward each other. “Don’t worry hyung, nothing happened between us and Bigbang. We will work hard on our promotion.”Said Jiyong with promising words. He just hope this conversations will end quickly. “Ok. If you say like that. Actually, I don’t have the right to involve in your personal life anyway. But when it comes to business I will have to. Now, you can go. “ said Mr. Yang, ended the conversation. Without waiting further, Yongbae and Jiyong quickly stand up and give the CEO 90degree of bow before leaving the room.

 

“Waaaahhh…we almost get caught.” says Jiyong while embracing Yongbae’s shoulder when they walking on the hallway. “Don’t be too excited, Ji..there are many eyes will keep watching on us.” said Yongbae but still clinging his hand on Jiyong’s waist. “Yes, I know. That is why I am like this. If not, I must have kiss you hard right now.” said Jiyong while winking his eyes. “Really? ahhhh…can we go hide in an empty space? I’m really want to taste it.” Yongbae throw mischievous smile to Jiyong which make Jiyong elbowed Yongbae’s chest and laugh shyly.

 

Meanwhile, the three members waiting for them in the studio. Once they enter the studio, the three pairs of eyes focusing on them with curiosity. “So, what happened?” Seungri, as the person who has least of patient, asked, “Well, we have got it shut for a while. But, since the rumors has been spread, people will eager to find out the truth I think.” said Yongbae while glance towards Jiyong. “This building is full of CCTV, so better be careful you two.” said TOP. “Maybe we should find the way to distract people attention on this matter.” said Seungri. “Do you have ideas for that? Seungri ah,  I think this is the time you should use your weird way of thinking” said Daesung while smiling widely. The five of them laughing with Daesung words. “Whatever  it is, I also agree with Seungri’s suggestion. Don’t make your relationship too obvious.” said Top. “Hyung, we can act as Nyongtory couple once again to cover your relationship with Yongbae hyung.”said Seungri while wrapping his arm on Jiyong and grinning lavishly. Seeing those make Yongbae knocking on Seungri’s head. “Yaaah..there is no people in here for you to cover up. Let go of my Ji.” said Yongbae while biting his lips. Jiyong just laughing while looking at those two and quickly hugging Yongbae. “Hahaha..you are so cute when you’re being jealous like this.” said jiyong while caressing Yongbae’s back. “Haish…I think my eyes will get sore seeing this two lovely birds every day.” said Seungri while rubbing his head which has been knocked by Yongbae. “You are the one who search for trouble.” said Daesung and TOP nod agreed.

 

When the recording for that day has been completed, all five of them leaving that building together, greet their goodbye and parted towards their own car at the car park. Yongbae followed Jiyong to his car and they heading to Jiyong’s apartment.

 

Once they get into the house, Jiyong pull Yongbae for a hug and kiss him hard. “You know how long I’ve control this since you tease me today?” Jiyong wiped his lips in y way after he break the kiss. Yongbae seems startled but quickly return the kiss in passionate way. Jiyong drown in Yongbae kiss, their lips mould perfectly toward each other until their moan escaped. “That is why I really wanna to taste it.” said Yongbae when their lips parted. They both know, only night will save them.