Goblin

I love my Family (family au)

im so sorry for not uploading in almost a month, life has been hard, first im in the second semester in college and its just the third week and im already stressed out but im trying hard to not let it affect me, but im back with a little cchapter i hope to finally be more active and update at least once a week and again sorry for then unexplained hiatus, writing calms me and distracts me from all my stress along wiuth kpop so im going to write more.

on a another note guys im obssesed with produce 101 i hate mnet so much, 

hope you guys like this chapter and comment and subscribe and upvote, i missed you guys 


Baekhyun rolled around on the floor in complete and utter boredom. He was with all of his siblings in the playroom. They were stuck inside due to that it was raining outside on a Saturday. They were watching some random carton show that was extremely boring.

 “I’m so bored!” the boy complained while kicking his feet in the air dramatically.

“You´ve said that like 100 times!” Luhan complains just as bored as his little brother.

“Me too!” sehun complains

“How about we go over to Uncle Jin’s and play with boys?” Yixing suggests.

“We can´t. there’s no one there. They went to visit Uncle Namjoon´s family.” Minseok adds

“Oh fudge!” Jongdae exclaims unhappy. “This is all your fault Rourou!” he said while pointing at the dog in Jongin´s arms.

“Don’t blame the dog.” Chanyeol said.

“How about we play hide and seek?” Luhan suggests.

“nah.” The beagle triplets said in unison.

“tag?”

“We can’t run in the house.” Minseok said.

“How about we take a nap?” Yixing suggests. “Like Kyungsoo?”

“NO” they all said except Jongin that agreed with his hyung.

“I’m outta here.” Baekhyun says standing up. “Come on Yeolie and Dae! Let’s go find something fun!”

“Yeah!” The other boys stood up excited.

“I wanna go too!” Sehun whines.

“Me too! Me too” Jongin and Tao added in unison.

“Ok let’s go we have to find fun!” Baekhyun exclaims and with that the six children left the room.

“Shouldn’t we go with them?” Yixing asks his older brothers.

“Nah! They’re big enough to take care of themselves! Besides I’m lazy and i don’t want to move.” Luhan answers.

“Oh well I hope they don’t do anything dumb.” Minseok said.

 

Meanwhile the younger ones were walking around the huge house tring to find something fun to do.

“Ok Rourou its time for you to finally do something.” Baekhyun said taking the dog from Jongin´s arms and putting him on the floor.

“GO FIND SOMETHING FUN! COME ON MOVE!” Baekhyun yelled and the small dog just dtared at him.

“You´re worse than Luhan-hyung.” Baekhyun complained to the dog.

“Baek you´re talking to a dog.” Jongdae says. “He doesn’t understand people language.”

“Yes he does! When dad talks to him he listens.” Baekhyun argued.

“He hates you.” Tao said while chuckling and Baekhyun glared at him.

“ look! Rourou is actually moving lets follow him!” Chanyeol exclaimed well yelled.

Rourou was moving slowly not really understanding what was going on with his hooman´s tiny hoomans following him. Then Rourou found a hat and decided to give it to the tiny hoomans so they could leave him alone.

“What´s this?” Sehun asked while staring at the hat confused. Rourou took this opportunity to escape to his room.

“OH MY GOD!” Baekhyun exclaimed while taking the hat in his hands.

“What?” Jongin asked confused.

“It’s the hat Mr.Goblin used in the show mom watched,” Baekhyun explained.

“Wait what does it mean?” Chanyeol asked confused.

“Wait what id dad is goblin?!” Jongdae said excited.

“WHAT? no way!”Baekhyun argued. “Dad´s too lame to be a goblin.”

“Think about it baek.” Jongdae said, “Dad has a lot of money! And goblins make gold!”

“Yeah! He does and remember Mr. Goblin also read a lot dad read a lot on his iPad.” Chanyeol agreed.

“Hmm good point. I have an idea remember that in the show the girl would blow candles and then Mr. Goblin would appear, let’s see if when we blow candles dad appears!” Baekhyun exclaimed excitedly.

“But mom said we can’t play with fire!” Chanyeol said while Tao and Jongin started singing more like mumbling Blackpink’s playing with fire.

“If dad is a goblin can he buy me boba?!”Sehun asked not really understanding what was going on but going along for the sake of bubble tea.

“If he’s a goblin he can buy you all the boba in the world.” Jongdae said.

“YAY!” Sehun yelled excited with sparkly eyes,

“Chanyeolie pabo.” Baekhyun said with a mischievous smile. “We’re just going to blow one of mom’s scented candles.”

The kids ran to the living room and luckily there was a scented candle lit.

“Who’s gonna blow it?” Jongdae asked.

“ME!” the maknae trio exclaimed in unison.

“Lets all do it!” Chanyeol said and they all agreed.

They all blew the candles and they waited excited then suddenly the door opened and their father entered all wet from th rain. They all stared surprised and excited.

“Baby, I’m home, its horrible out there. Hmm where are the kids?” Kris said while walking in where he was attacked by his jumpy kids.

“I TOLD YOU DAD WAS A GOBLIN!” Jongdae yelled excited.

“YESSS!” Tao exclaimed. “TOYS!”

“TAKE THAT WONSHIK! YOUR DAD MAY BE A VAMPIRE BUT MY DAD IS A GOBLIN! I WIN!” Baekhyun exclaimed jumping up and down.

“DAD WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL US BEFORE?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE A DRAGON!” Chanyeol asked.

“Dad I want all the boba I can drink, and a car and go Lotte world every day.” Sehun said making demands and Jongin agreeing to all of them adding chicken and dogs.

Kris just sighed and furrowed his eyebrows not understanding one thing his kids were saying.

“Just another normal day.”