Halloween Special

I love my Family (family au)

hi guys sorry for not updating yesterday but here the halloween special so heads up after this chapter ill be holding the next q/a as a special for 50 chapters thank you for always supporting this story and the prequel id you do. so im dead, like blackpink, vixx and block b killed me and i kinda liked cbx, i cant wait for mamamoo and my babies astro. also are you guys voting for the mamas? tbh i think the melon awards are fairer i only voted cause i really love astro.

haha hope you like it and submit your questions to me or anyone in the fic, just like before just reply them to a question comment.

comment upvote and subscribe love you guys <3


It was Halloween and the neighborhood was full of excited children with their parents trick or treating. The night was a bit chilly but nothing too cold. All the houses were decorated to look semi creepy well except Cha Hakyeon’s house that was visibly the creepiest house on the neighborhood. Well he was the seasonal concept king of the block.

There in front of the house was the mom squad with their kids.

“Wow you really go out all out on Halloween.” Hanbin said while dressed as a “zombie rapper”.

Hakyeon popped his bubblegum bubble.

“Thanks Binnie I know, I’m the best.” Hakyeon Quinn said with a huge smile.

“I wonder why Jin is taking so long.” Super Jun said worried.

“Chill he’s probably making sure Namjoon doesn’t eat all the candy.” Black widow Jinyoung said.

“Minnie what are you supposed to be?” Spider Mark asked Minseok confused.

“I’m nightwing. I don’t know who he is but mom says he’s cool.” Minseok answered.

“IM RED HOOD!!! IM THE COOLEST!!” Luhan yelled excited.

“No he’s not.” Minseok mouthed to Mark who just chuckled.

“No I’m cooler, I’m Thor!” Jackson yelled excited. “Arent I really cool Mark?!”

“Yeah Jackson you’re amazing.” Mark said to make Jackson happy.

Jackson smiled the biggest smile he could and went back to playing with his brothers and the legion of robins.

“Couldn’t you at least dress some of them as mini superman. All these Robin are giving me a headache.” Hanbin said. “Besides it doesn’t really makes sense without Batman.”

“Oh you’re right I didn’t really think about it since I thought they would look so adorable.” Junmyeon answered.

“What are your kids anyways?” Hakyeon asked Hanbin.

“Um I don’t really know. Bobby got them their costumes.” Hanbin said. “ I think Junhoe is a vampire, Yunhyeong is a warlock or wizard I don’t know a male witch. Jinhwan is a dark prince and Donghyuk is a pumpkin. i think.”

“And Chanwoo?” Jinwoo asked.

“I left him with Bobby at home oh and we dressed him as an adorable baby pumpkin.” Hanbin said instantly showing the pictures.

“I love your doctor costume you look so cute!” Hakyeon said towards a shy Jinwoo who just thanked him.

“Sorry im late!” Jin said dressed as a devil (he was wearing a normal dress shirt and pants combo with horns) as he came running with his kids and carrying a Jungkook and his kids with him.

“OMG JIN YOUR HAIR IS PINK I LOVE IT!” Hakyeon exclaimed.

“Aw thank you.” Jin said a bit embarrassed.

“Aw hi Yoongi what are you supposed to be?” Hakyeon asked Yoongi

“Demon Prince.” Yoongi answered.

“Hahaha oh so you and your mom match.” Jinyoung said. “Nice idea Jin.”

“It was actually his.” Jin answered back.

“Hahaha why am I not surprised?” Jinyoung responded. “Aw is Jungkook a bunny??”

“He’s a demon bunny!” Hoseok said. “ Hyung wanted all of us to match.”

And then Jinyoung noticed that all of Jin’s kid has demon horns and wings. Despite some of them being dressed as animals such as Jungkook that was a bunny and Jimin and Taehyung that were cats.

During this whole time Prince Jeonghan was making sure all of his kids had their buddy, Chan was at home with Seungcheol.

“Ok guys let’s start! We’re already behind schedule! We have to cover the whole neighborhood and we have to do it before we get stuck with the cheap candy.” Hakyeon exclaimed.


Meanwhile while the moms were trick or treating the dads were giving out candy.

Kris being Kris decided to trick some of the kids, he would peep in peephole and made sure to only prank older kids who weren’t with their parents.

He would play a compilation of creepy sounds including the Joker’s laugh and would come out the door with a Mike Myer’s mask  scaring the kids away.

“HAHAHAHHA WORKS EVERY TIME.” Kris laughed and Namjoon just shook his head in disappointment.

“Oh lord, help him. He needs Jesus. He’s scaring babies” Namjoon mumbled to himself.

While Kris was scaring kids, Seungcheol was sweetly giving the kids great amounts of candy making all the kids love him, this making their moms love them. Everyone wanted to go the Prince Charming’s house that gives out Skittles and Kit Kats.

The rest of the dads were just giving out candy normally, not really anything weird except for the fact that Mino was being flirted on by housewives who were obsessed with Song Joong Ki and Descendants of the Sun in general.

At leos house it was weird cause he was the most serious Joker in history, people were expecting him to laugh crazily and say one of Joker’s most iconic lines but he just silently gave kids chocolates and complimented how cute they were.


The night passed quickly and then it was time for the switch, some of the younger kids couldn’t go since it was a bit too late and they were sleepy, so they stayed with their mom. The kids that were going to go on the second tour were the hyung squad plus, Luhan, the beagle triplets, Hoseok, Yunhyeong, junhoe (insisted on going since he’s not a baby), Jackson, Soonyoung, Dokyeom, Wonwoo, Jun and Jihoon.

While the rest went home to eat dinner and sleep and maybe have one piece of candy.

“I don’t get it hyung.” Namjoon started while they were all walking with their kids trick or treating.

“What?” Batkris asked.

“Why didn’t you just dressed up as slender man?” Namjoon said causing all the dad squad to die laughing.

“Hahaha very funny.” Kris said sarcastically.

“Ít is.” Jae Fury replied.

“Like all you had to do was wear one of your suits.” Bobby teased. “Oh and go bald.”

Again the dads started to laugh harder. The kids just looked ta their dad as if they were insane. Then they stopped to talk to a Bear Hyunwoo who was out buying more candy since they ran out letting the kids to talk.

Then suddenly military general Jaehwan noticed that there was a spooky house with a sign with bloody red letters that read:

ENTER IF YOU DARE, IF YOU PASS YOU WILL HAVE AN UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF CANDY!!!!!!

Oh my god! Guys we have to go in there’s candy!” Jaehwan yelled excitedly towards his squad.

“That’s probably just a trick.” Demon Yoongi said skeptic.

“It’s a haunted house! I think!” Seunghoon said in his ditto costume.

“I don’t think we should go in, what if our dads get mad.” Jisoo said in his Spongebob costume and then he noticed the younger ones had disappeared. “Where are the kids?”

“Oh no!” Minseok exclaimed as he saw Luhan running into the house with the rest of the kids behind him. “They went in!”

“Oh no why are they so dumb?” Yoongi complained.

“We have to go get them!” Jisoo exclaimed.

“But what will we tell our dads.” Jinhwan asked worried.

“Jinhwan you tell them what’s going on while we go get the kids.” Mark said.

“Ok.” Jinhwan agreed.

“Let’s go get those kids!” Seunghoon yelled as they all ran into the house.

The moment they got inside they heard the deafening screams of the kids, the house was creepy as af. There weren’t any conventional decorations but it just looked creepy.

“What kind of a psycho scares five year olds?” Yoongi said angrily as they got closer to the cause of the horrible screams.

“I have no idea.” Mark answered.


Meanwhile Jinhwan was trying to explain what was going on to the dad squad but he got nervous and would stutter. Bobby had to soothe him. The moment they understood what was going. Leo ran to the house as if Flash had just entered his body. The rest of the dads followed right after him. Bobby held Jinhwan and tried calming him down while getting closer.

“ things got real.” Bobby mumbled.

The dads were quickly running everywhere worried to death than they heard yells and ran right after there.

“Give it all!” a voice yelled.

“What the you psycho?!” Namjoon yelled.

And they couldn’t believe the scene before them.

There in front of them were what looked like college kids giving their children huge amounts of candy in their Halloween bags.

“And after this you have to apologize!” Seunghoon scolded the older boys who just agreed.

“We’re sorry for scaring you.” The boys said in unison.

“What the hell?” Jaebum said and everyone looked at him. Leo just ran to Ken and hugged him and asked him if he’s ok.

“What’s going on?” Seungcheol asked confused.

“Well Mr. Choi this weird guys had this haunted house and they were scaring the toddlers. So mark and Jun beat them up with their cool karate or king fu moves while we tripped them and now they’re giving us candy.” Yoongi explained.

“Wait a second, you guys weren’t even supposed to be in here.” MINO SCOLDED.

“Look sir what happen is this is a haunted house and first of all this happened cause you left your kids unsupervised. Who lets their kids run into a creepy house?” One of the college boys said.

“Shut up Doyoung!” another boy said.

“Ok why did you guys run into here?” Kris asked.

“Candy.” They all answered in unison.

“Dad.” Minseok said.

“What’s wrong sweetie? Are you ok?”” Kris said.

“I am. But Luhan and the triplets had a little accident.” Minseok explained while whispering.

“Yeah the peed themselves!” Jackson yelled while eating candy.

“I’m screwed.” Kris mumbled in Chinese.

Apparently the college boys were part of a fraternity called NCT, weird non Greek name. And they were having their annual haunted house and they didn’t see the kids and all the decorations and sound effects had scared them. The boys apologized and apologized and even gave them all their candy.

The dads scolded the kids for running off.

And went the dads got home they were scolded and grounded  again for not paying attention and not taking care of the kids.