Revenge?

I love my Family (family au)

So sorry for not uploading, school has been hectic and im sick


The dad squad were at their typical booth at Troublemakers, looking completely dejected and strangely silent.

“So what can I bring you guys?” Hyuna asked sweetly.

“The usual.” Jb said depressed.

“What is up with you guys?” Hyuna asked worried.

“Hey stop flirting with my….wait what’s wrong with you guys you aren’t annoying me by flirting with my wife?” Hyunseung asked confused.

“Not in the mood.” Bobby answered sad.

“They’re creeping me out…” Hyunseung said.

“Yeah me too, let’s let them be.” Hyuna said while dragging her husband back to the kitchen.

“So…have you guys avoided your husbands too?” Namjoon asked breaking the silence.

“Yeah fashion terrorist.” Kris spat staring at Namjoon’s terrible outfit choice, seriously who wears overalls. “You’re regressing to a negative five.”

“Shut up Kris!”

“We’ve been hiding at YG for a week.” Bobby confessed.

“I’ve been sleeping in Chan’s room.” Seungcheol said while putting his hands through his hair.

“What do you tell “the fake angel”?” JB asked.

“I’ve told him that Chans been having problems sleeping.” Seungcheol answered.

“What about you hyung?” Namjoon asked Leo.

“Sofa.” Leo answered.

“I see.”

“I’ve been sleeping with RouRou.” Kris admit.

“Who’s Rourou? Is he another one of your kids?” Bobby asked.

“No, it his surprisingly small dog.” JB said.

“RouRou is not just my dog, he’s like my other son.” Kris said slightly offended making Jaebum roll his eyes.

“Look isn’t he adorable.” Kris said as he started showing off cute pictures of his tiny dog and videos of him doing tricks.

“So cute!” Seungcheol and Bobby said while Leo looked at the picture with a warm smile.

“if you wanna see more follow him on Instagram at @princerourou” Kris said.

“Your dog has an Instagram account?” JB asked confused.

“Yeah and weibo, he’s really popular.”

“Who do you love more? Your kids or RouRou?” Namjoon asked amused.

“You can’t ask me that. That’s way too hard.” Kris said.

“….Seriously?” Jaebum asked while staring at his friend. “Have you no shame?”

“Nope.”

“What about you JB? Have you avoided Jr?” Namjoon asked.

“Not exactly….” JB confessed. “We kinda did it the other day.”

All of the dads stared at him in shock and disbelief.

“JB HOW COULD YOU?!!” Namjoon exclaimed.

“Hyung have some self-respect!” Bobby exclaimed.

“Hyung, love yourself, we love you.” Seungcheol said.

Kris just shook his head in disappointment.

“If I didn’t do it, he would’ve suspected. I did it to save our asses, I took one for the team.” Jaebum said.

“What? What do you want a cookie? No one forced you to.” Namjoon said.

“I hate you.” Jb said.

“The feeling is mutual no-eyes.”

“Yeah, stop your weird bromance. What are we going do?” Bobby suggested.

“We cant keep avoiding our husbands forever.” Seungcheol added.

“I have an idea, divorce.” Kris said. “Especially you Leo.”

They all stared at their tallest member.

“I know this great divorce lawyer that’ll help you get the custody.” Kris added.

“Whats your plan?” Bobby asked.

“Easy, I’m either going to hide in China or Canada, I think more Canada, cause my mom’s there. Taking Rourou with me of course.” Kris said

“Is he joking?” Seungcheol asked.

“No, he’s dead serious….i think.” JB said unsure.

“I could go back to the states, visiting my parents for a while.” Bobby said out loud.

“You guys cant be serious.” Seungcheol exclaimed.

“Well what are our options?” JB asked.

“Divorce, couple therapy, act as is if nothing happened and it up forgetting being completely objectified by our husbands. Oh and my personal fav get rid of Hakyeon, cause he’s the root of all evil.” Bobby listed and actually started writing it down on a napkin.

“None of them are satisfying though, except killing Hakyeon and we can’t do that.” Kris said.

“Or can we?” JB said,

“Guys I have an idea!” Namjoon said.

“Oh hell no! We’re not listening to you ever again! This whole mess is your fault!” JB yelled making everyone stared at them.

“Guys hear me out, this time it’s a really good idea.” Namjoon went on.

“No.” They said.

“Ow come on, we’ll get to have revenge.” Namjoon added.

“I don’t want revenge.” Seungcheol said.

“Come on. Just give me a minute.” Namjoon pleaded.

Kris sighed and said. “You have 40 seconds.”

“Ok hear me out, what about we make what they want real….” Namjoon started.

“THERES NO ING WAY IM HAVING AN WITH YOU BASTARDS!” JB yelled.

“Shut up Jaebum, now people will think we’re insane.” Bobby said.

“Technically they’ll think we’re erts.” Seungcheol said.

“How are you guys so calm??” JB asked

“You didn’t let me finish JB.  Now what I meant is ACTING like we like each other and that’ll show them that they actually don’t want that stupid idea to happen. Plus it’ll show them not to play around with us like toys.” Namjoon finished to explain.

“…..this gives me bad feels.” Bobby said.

“It might actually work. But I don’t wanna do it” Kris said.

“But how would we do that?”  Seungcheol said.

“We’ll pairs us up in the desired pairs.” Namjoon answered.

“HELL NO!” JB yelled.

“Guys if you keep yelling I’ll have to ask you to leave.” Hyuna said passing by with orders.

“Come on JB!” Namjoon said.

“This is going to ….” Leo thought.

“Now the real question is who tops?” Bobby asked

“I need to reevaluate my friendships.”


“So has Seungcheol been acting weird?” Hanbin asked Jeonghan. They were at Jeonghan’s just hanging out like they’d usually do.

“No, why do you ask? Poor Chan has been having trouble sleeping lately and Seungcheol’s been helping with him. But other than that, nothing.

“Hmm, Bobby’s been avoiding spending time at the house. He’s literally been staying at work. And Jiyong-hyung left a few days ago. Bobby’s excuse is that he’s producing for the new girl group the company is debuting in summer.”

“Well isn’t it true.”

“Its YG Jeonghan, summer is next year in company slang. Soon is not ever.” Hanbin said.

“Well what else could he be doing?” Jeonghan said,

“What if he’s cheating on me?”

“Oh please Hanbin, Bobby adores you.” Jeonghan said

“You’re right, just look at me. Thanks.”

“So don’t you think that its weird that our morons wanted to see a movie together as a couple date?” Jeonghan asked.

“Fake cheonsa, those guys are weird period. Im more worried about Jiyong babysitting my kids what if he loses them.”

“Hahah.”

Jeonghan heard the doorbell ringing.

“That’s weird Seungcheol has keys.” Jeonghan said while walking towards the kids and Hanbin.

And opened the door to see Bobby groping Seungcheol’s body, specifically his . Seungcheol was holding pizza boxes.

“Where are the keys?” Bobby asked.

“In my back jean pocket.”

“In other words your pocket.” Bobby teased and Seungcheol slightly blushed.

They stared into each other’s eyes while trying really hard not to push the other in disgust.

“What the hell?” Hanbin asked and Jeonghan just stared at them as if they were crazy.


“Im not doing this, you cant make me!” JB said.

“Come on JB!” Namjoon exclaimed

“No! Why did I have to get paired up with you??!!!”

“I don’t know.”

“Why couldn’t get a cute Puppy or good-looking Kris?”

“You think I wanted to get paired up with you no eyes!”

“Please you’re lucky to have me! I’m a 8.5 you’re back to being a negative 10. You know what? Im out, I can live with a little trauma.”

“Shhh we have to stay in this closet for a good five more minutes, before they start looking for us.” Namjoon explained while putting his hands on Jaebum’s hips.

“Take them off or I’ll kill you.” Jaebum threatened.

“Come on, it’s only for a while.”

“Im gonna kill you when this is over.”

“Our “excuse” is we thought we were locked in” Namjoon explained ignoring completely what the other had said.

Then they heard their husbands’ voices and the door was opened.

“Um…thank god we were locked in.” Namjoon exclaimed happily while not letting JB go.

“The door wasn’t locked.” Jin said confused not understanding the awkward situation. While Jinyoung look shocked and scared.


“This is life!” Hakyeon exclaimed while he was sitting on a sun chair drinking a nonalcoholic margarita (courtesy of buzzkill Junmyeon), under a parasol of course, he wasn’t going to get tanned, he already had a natural sun kissed skin. Now Junmyeon, does need a whole lot of sun looking whiter than Casper.

“Don’t you think it weird that those two offered to help build YOU a gazebo?” Junmyeon asked sitting next to Junmyeon a bit skeptic.

“Oh please Junmyeon, this is a great opportunity, I get to rest plus don’t think much of it. They’re probably just bored and want to help.” Hakyeon went on.

“Well it’s just we’re taking about Kris and Taekwoon, those guys would rather….” Junmyeon started and then Hakyeon shut him up with his yells.

“OH MY GOD!! IS TODAY FINALLY MY LUCKY DAY?!!”

Kris had taken off his shirt so did Leo, and from the distance it was if Leo was caressing Kris skin.

“You’re really scrawny….” Leo said without thinking.

“Yeah but I’ve been starting working out.”

“Oh yeah you have mini biceps.”

“Yeah, you work out a lot??””

“In the morning before work, sometimes I work out with Bobby.”

“Oh I see, Im working out with Puppy but we mostly do cardio.”

And while they were talking about this completely normal conversation they kept touching each other’s arms.

“I don’t know what’s going on, but I like it.” Hakyeon said and Junmyeon just glared at him.


“It’s not working. They didn’t even flinch!” Seungcheol complained while whispering.

They were in the kitchen getting drinks for everyone.

“Don’t worry, Hanbin’s mad I know it. We just have to do something convincing.” Bobby said.

“Like what?” Seungcheol asked.

“You know what. Here’s a clue “chu” Bobby said.

“No way.”

“Come on!”

“Why are we even doing this??!!” Seungcheol almost yelled and moving his hands making him break a glass.

“WHATS GOING ON?!” Jeonghan yelled while walking towards the kitchen while Hanbin followed him.

Bobby grabbed Seungcheol and kissed him, when he heard the others coming. Seungcheol stared at him as if he was crazy.

Jeonghan and Hanbin stared at them in shock.

“OH HELL NO! YOU ARE ING DEAD KIM JIWON!!” Hanbin yelled angry.

Bobby separated and showed off his eye smile.

Seungcheol turned to the sink and started spitting whatever was in his mouth.

“You bastard, you ate kimchi and you didn’t even brushed your teeth.” Seungcheol mumbled.

“Surprise!” Bobby said.

“HUH?”

“Isn’t this what you guys wanted?” Bobby said.

“How do you….” Jeonghan started asking.

“You ing spied on us?!!!” Hanbin yelled.

“It was all Namjoon’s idea, all of it the spying and the getting together.” Bobby explained. “I can’t believe you guys just played with us like toys.”

“I bet you do the same.” Hanbin retorted. “What do you guys talk about?”

“We’re pure and wholesome, we talk about food and basketball and other stuff.” Bobby explained.

“I don’t care, all I know is your dead.”


“Jin have you heard of death note?” Jinyoung asked making Jin feel weird.

They were in the kitchen while the guys were in the living room.

“Yeah who hasn’t?” Jin replied.

“I think I have a gay note.” Jinyoung said and Jin just stared at him.

“What?”

“I kinda wrote about what happened with Nmajoon and Jb and it happened.” Jinyoung said shocked.

“You’re not god. Hanbin just texted me, they spied on us and this is their weird form of revenge.” Jin said.

“Aw not fair.” Jinyoung complained. “Looks like ill continue to write. Shouldn’t we say something to them about spying?”

“Nah, they’re torturing each other being so nice, this is enough punishment for them for now.” Jin said staring at how the morons were trying to engage in skinship but failing in every level.


Now you must be wondering what happened to Leo and Kris? They forgot all about the revenge and spend the rest of the day building Hakyeon’s gazebo, which later became their punishment when the other moms snitched communicated to Hakyeon and Junmyeon.


what have i written, hope you likeed thanks for all your comments and subbing and votes

love you guys <3 please comment