Sick

I love my Family (family au)

First Happy Early BDAY to my lil sis btw i have other gifts for you but when ill be able to upload them ok :) now thank you so much for suscribing and giving this little old fanfic all of your support and love with luck ill double update cause i have tests next week wish me luck ;//; but im curious whos your fav squad plus whos your #relationship goals and whos the most disfunctional in this fic? love you bye <3 off to write the newxt one or procastinate idk.


Namjoon woke up feeling horrible, his head hurt and he felt dizzy whenever he moved, his nose was stuffy and every ten seconds water would leak out, gross but true, his throat was killing him. It was official he was sick, he had been feeling weird this week but he really didn’t want to be sick.

Namjoon was wearing a duck onesie, don’t ask why the hell he has one, courtesy of one of Hakyeon’s crazy themed parties, he was wrapped up in his favorite warm blanket. He was standing up trying not to fall, his eyes were red and puffy, and he glared at his husband who seemed to be more interested in finding his sweater than noticing his presence.

“I can’t believe you’d rather feed strangers than take care of your dying husband.” Namjoon said with an exaggerated sickly voice causing Jin to roll his eyes at the statement.

“Namjoon you’re not dying. You just have a cold. You don’t even have a fever.” Jin stated as he put on his sweater. “By the way let me remind you that feeing strangers pay the bills. If I didn’t feed strangers we would be homeless.”

Namjoon just gasped as if he was offended, while putting a hand over his chest.

“I pay some bills.” Namjoon mumbled in a stuffy voice.

“Yeah you do.” Jin said in a sarcastic voice as he rolled his eyes at his husband’s statement.

Namajoon just pouted as he covered himself with his blanket as if he was some sort of child.

“Joonie just take it easy, drink some medicine and rest in bed, its just a cold. Yoongi you have to help your dad, he doesn’t feel well, okay?” Jin said as he patted his son’s head sweetly. Yoongi had just woken up he just nodded sleepily.

After making breakfast and feeding the children, Jin left for work.

“Daddy theres water coming out of your nose.” Jungkook said to his dad while pointing at his father’s runny nose.

“EW GROSS DAD!” Taehyung yelled and Namjoon just glared at his son.

“You little disrespectful…” Namjoon mumbled.

“That’s not water Kookie that his brain melting away cause dad never uses it.” Yoongi answered while snickering.

“Kim Yoongi…you…AHCOOO!” Namjoon sneezed, unluckily for Jimin who was sitting right next to his father, Namjoon sneezed all over him.

“EW DAD YOU COVERED JIMINE WITH SNOT!” Hoseok yelled while passing napkins to his little brother.

“Im sick I can’t help it.” Namjoon said with his stuffy nose.

“Why is dad’s voice funny??” Kookie asked worried.

“He’s sick.” Jimin answered.

“Poor Daddy.” Kookie said sweetly making Namjoon’s sick heat flutter.

“Its official Kookie is my favorite, then Jimin.” Namjoon thought before sneezing.


Meanwhile In the double b house~

“Bobby you’re sick” Hanbin said staring at his husband, his eyes were puffy and his nose was all runny.

“No I’m not Binnie I feel great. Now why is there two of you?” Bobby replied.

“Go back to bed. You have a fever.” Hanbin ordered while carrying his baby.

“Bae I can’t, I have to go to work.” Bobby answered while he was slowly and sluggishly changing into a shirt,    “Besides im fine.”

“Bobby you have a fever there is no way in hell you’re going to work like that.” Hanbin scolded.

“But Binnie I promised Hayi id helped her with her comeback, we need to finish composing her album I can’t abandon her right now. Besides baby I’m not sick I feel great.” Bobby said while smiling his stupid smile.

He wasn’t okay but Bobby was an idiot, Hanbin’s stupid idiot. And there is no way Hanbin was going to let his bunny overwork himself.

“No Bobby, I’ll go help Hayi you stay here and rest.” Hanbin said.

“Babe Im fine.” Bobby insisted.

“No you’re not! You’re staying right here resting. I’ll take care of the album you just stay here.” Hanbin ordered and Bobby just sighed as he knew it was pretty much pointless arguing with a bossy Hanbin.

Hanbin just sighed as he called the cavalry.


At the Wu-Kim household, Kris was sitting at the table eating breakfast, well at least that what it seemed. He didn’t feel well, not at all, he felt a horrible pounding in his head and his throat was killing him. As a result he was quieter than usual.

“Stupid Namjoon he probably infected me last night.” Kris thought recalling last night went the night squad went “partying”, if you could call that partying. “Im gonna kill him when I see him.”

The kids were all talking happily about what they wanted to do that day, Junmyeon was very occupied feeding his kids to notice that Kris had barely even touched his food, just drinking a few sips of his coffee.

Kris after a while got up and left with a mumbled farewell off to work.


At the Im-Park household on the other hand JB was lying snugged in his bed while watching The Walking Dead. He was “sick”, he was faking it so he could stay home. It was pretty easy, besides he was a skilled actor. He had acted sick since last night, he just faked a fever and there he was enjoying being babied and taken care by Jinyoung, without having to get to listen to his boss’s annoying voice.

“What’s wrong with daddy?” Youngjae asked sweetly towards his mom.

“He’s sick baby.” Jinyoung answered as he was taking JB his hot chocolate. Jinyoung loved spoiling people when they were sick.

“We have to take care of him sweetie, can you guys help me with that?”  Jinyoung asked his sons that all nodded happily.


Seungcheol was shocked to find the sticky note on the fridge when he woke up.

Seungcheol, I had to go the magazine’s hq, something came up, the kids are already fed. But you have to take care of them, sorry I didn’t have the heart waking you up. Xoxo Jeonghan.

“But I’m sick.” Seungcheol said to no one, he had been feeling horrible he had a runny nose he was feeling dizzy and he’s been coughing nonstop,

“Dad, Chan is crying!” Jisoo said towards his dad who just smiled.

“Ok baby I’ll go.” Seungcheol put on a face mask and washed his hands.

“I can’t be sick, I’ve got babies to take care of.” He thought as he went to the youngest to take care of him.


“Hakyeon…I’m fine.”

“You’re staying in bed!! You have a fever!” Hakyeon yelled worried as he covered Taekwoon with layers of blankets.

“It’s just slight…”

“No! One of those morons infected you didn’t they?! It was probably that idiot Namjoon! Don’t worry baby, ill take care of you! Just lay down.” Hakyeon yelled as he started getting all the medicines he was going to give his husband. Antibiotics.

Taekwoon sighed he didn’t feel sick at all, all he did was cough a little.


“Gross.” Yoongi said as his brothers and he stared at their father that had dozed off on the couch. His runny nose had what Hoseok called “Booger water” coming out and they’re dad had his mouth open, in few words Namjoon was swallowing his own booger water.

“That’s disgusting on so many levels.” Yoongi said with a disgusted face.

Kookie started poking his dad’s face with a finger.

“He’s hot.” Kookie said worried.

“Instantly they all started touching their father’s face.

“He has a fever!” Jimin yelled worried.

“Is daddy going to die?” Taehyung asked worried

“Not on my watch.” Yoongi said as he dialed a number on his dad’s phone


“Sorry for the trouble Yongguk.” Junmyeon said apologetically as the strong guy carried his husband in the house.

“Don’t worry Junmyeon, couldn’t leave him passed out at work.” Yongguk answered as he put Kris down on the couch. “Besides if I didn’t help Himchan would kill me.”

Yongguk works with Kris and he had called Junmyeon because out of nowhere Kris fell out of his chair, turns out he fainted because of a fever. After taking him the doctor Yongguk took Kris home.

“Thank you Yongguk I don’t know how to repay you.” Junmyeon said,

“Hmm you could make those amazing brownies you make.” Yongguk said while smiling.

“Haha I will.”

After Yongguk left, Junmyeon tried waking Kris up but gave up when he received a call from Namjoon?


“Dad why are you wearing a face mask?” Soonyoung asked his father as Seungcheol was slowly washing the dishes, he tried making lunch but ended up ordering Chinese food from Jia and Fei’s traditional Chinese restaurant instead.

“Hmm I’m not feeling well but I don’t want to get you guys sick.” Seungcheol answered sweetly.

“But if you’re sick shouldn’t you be resting in bed?” Wonwoo asked a bit worried.

“Haha don’t worry I’m fine. Your dad is stranger than some cold, besides I have to take care of you guys.” Seungcheol said in a reassuring voice as he smiled. After that someone knocked the door, it was the food.


Bobby stared at the scene, Sandara and Chaerin were playing with his kids, the kids were glad their aunties came to visit. Hanbin called them to make sure he wasn’t dead by now.

“Hanbin is so cute. He was worried about me.” Bobby thought as he hugged his Winnie the Pooh stuffed bear as he finished eating the soup his noonas brought him.


Taekwoon was suffocating, Hakyeon forced him into two sweaters, a scarf and three layers of blankets over him. Forcing him into drinking soup and beverages, the worst part was he wasn’t even sick. But Hakyeon was treating him as if he had smallpox or some other dangerous disease.


Jaebum regretted playing hooky, his kids were nonstop annoying him trying to take turns taking care of their sick father. He has been spilled by hot soup and coffee more than ten times in the previous hour, the kids trying to be cute feeding him. Since the kids were present he couldn’t watch The Walking Dead and was forced to watch some animated penguin. Besides being forced to drink some disgusting syrup like medicine, his great day has been completely ruined, he should’ve just gone to work.


“You know this is all your fault.” Kris mumbled in a sick voice staring at Namjoon.

Namjoon and his kids had come over, since Junmyeon was worried when Yoongi called him telling him his father had a horrible fever. The kids were playing and eating with their cousins. While the dads were sitting on th couch covered in blankets drinking chicken noodle soup.

“You infected me.” Kris continued as he coughed.

Namjoon just sneezed.

“You do know im dying right, I don’t care what you’re saying.” Namjoon said as he closed his eyes dozing off.