Visit

I love my Family (family au)

Hi guys sorry for not uploadin, writers block plus laziness ill try to be more active while im on vacation. Im in love with 17s new comeback and finally i get to have the studio version of no fun. so many comebacks kpop is killing me, astro was so cute, 17 was just great and i cant wait for wonder girls this week. also im having a difiicult decision whether to stan nct or not its just theyre cute but theyre whole situation stresses me out. haha but enough about that.

hope you  you enjoy this chapter <3


Hakyeon was driving in his car while singing along to Sistar’s new summer song.

“I LIKE THAT!!~~” He sang while dancing side to side.

“We should totally dance this song when our school ban is over.” Hakyeon thought while imagining the outfits and performances.

He continued dancing while driving when he passed a random convenience store, where he saw Bobby.

“Hey isn’t that Bobby?” He asked himself. He opened his glove compartment to take out his binoculars. Don’t ask why he has them.

While using the binoculars he was it was indeed Bobby, but he wasn’t alone, with him was a very good-looking guy, then out of nowhere they hugged.

“OH HELL NO!” Hakyeon thought before making a U-turn and heading, well, speeding towards his friend’s house.

Hanbin sighed as he heard the incessant knocking on his door, it could be only one person, Hakyeon.

Hanbin opened the door and saw his dramatic friend who literally threw himself on the younger of the two.

“IM SO SORRY BINNIE!! WE’LL MAKE HIM PAY!!” Hakyeon yelled.

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“I saw Bobby with this really cute guy, like really cute. He’s cheating on you.” Hakyeon explained and Hanbin just sighed.

“Bobby would never cheat on me, he worships the dirt I walk on, and he’d never do that.” Hanbin answered confidently.

“Aw you’re cute. But that outfit is not. Why do you still dress like a wannabe rapper?” Hakyeon said.

“Why do I even associate myself with you?” Hanbin said while sighing.

“Oh please Binnie you love me.”

Hanbin just rolled his eyes.

Then suddenly the door was opened and in came Bobby with the guy he was with along with another taller man and children.

“HOW DARE HE BRING HIS MISTRESS WITH HIS FAMILY HERE?! HAS HE NO SHAME??” Hakyeon exclaimed.

“What the hell are you talking about??” Bobby yelled at Hakyeon, not liking that the first thing that he sees when he gets home is Hakyeon in his house yelling at him.

“He’s not cheating on me, Hakyeon.” Hanbin finally said. “Hakyeon, meet Song-Kim Jinwoo my brother in law. He’s Bobby’s brother.”

A moment of silence ran through the house at that moment as Hakyeon tried to process what Hanbin told him.

“You’re adopted, aren’t you Bobby?” Hakyeon finally said. “I refuse to believe that you’re related to such a beautiful human being. So how did it happen? Did your parents find Bobby in a basket, thought he was cute and took him in? Or are you a genetically altered super human?”

“Just get out.” Bobby said pointing his finger at the door.

“Hello I’m Cha Hakyeon, I’m Hanbin’s best friend. So here between us two, is Bobby adopted? Or is he like a half-brother? Or a step brother?” Hakyeon said towards causing the other to giggle and Bobby to glare at him and muttering curse words.

“Hahaha, I’m Kim Jinwoo and that’s my significant other Song Mino and my children.” Jinwoo said with a nervous smile. “Um we’re really 100% siblings. Why do people always ask me this? We even have another brother.”

“Wait, Song Mino? Weren’t you on Show me the money? I loved your songs!”

Mino just smiled his goofy and dorky smile. And Bobby quietly grabbed Hakyeon’s arm and dragged him out.

“HEY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING???” Hakyeon yelled.

“Thanks for trying to destroy my marriage. Hakyeon-ssi, please come back never. Can’t you see we’re having a family reunion here? Stop being rude and go annoy someone else.” Bobby said with a scary smile while dragging the intruder out of the house.

“Weren’t you a bit rude?” Jinwoo asked his brother.

“Believe me Hyung he wasn’t. If he didn’t do that, Hakyeon wouldn’t leave.” Hanbin said.

“But he was fun.” Mino said laughing causing Bobby to glare at him.

“Wow Seunghoonie has grown so much!” Hanbin said trying to change the conversation. Said child was playing Pokémon on his Nintendo.

“Oh yeah! He’s the tallest kid in his grade. Seunghoon, say hi to Uncle Hanbin and Uncle Bobby.” Jinwoo smiled as he patted his child’s shoulder for him to look up.

“Hi Uncle Bobby, uncle Hanbin.” Seunghoon smiled a sweet smile before looking back down to his Nintendo to keep playing on it.

“He’s so sweet. He’s grown so much.” Bobby cooed before looking at his other nephews.

“Exactly 10 cm.” Seunghoon said proudly. “At school, 8 girls want to be my girlfriends.”

“Seriously?” Hanbin asked.

“Yes they’re so annoying.” Seunghoon complained while pouting.

“He gets it from me.” Mino said proudly while smiling.

Jinwoo just smirked and said. “Sure thing sweetie.”

“Seungyoonie, come over here.” Mino said as he looked at his middle child.

Seungyoon was playing with his younger brother and he waved to his uncles.

“Aww they’re so cute.” Bobby cooed.

“I know.” Mino answered.

They all walked to the living room where the kids where watching a random Pokémon movie.

“Hey, Uncle Mino and Jinwoo are here and your cousins say hi.” Hanbin said as he turned off the T.V.

“Noooooo!!” They all whined. But they always ended up saying hi to their family.

“Aw Jinhwan is as cute as ever.” Jinwoo said while patting said child.

“Are you guys feeding him right?” Mino asked. “He hasn’t grown.”

Jinwoo elbowed his husband to stop him from saying something even worse.

Jinhwan pouted and glared at his Uncle.

“I grew 2 cm this year.” He said.

“Yeas you did baby ignore Uncle Mino. He’s just a big dummy go play with your cousins.” Hanbin said.

“Sorry.” Mino mouthed while Bobby glared at him.

The kids all got together while the “adults” headed to the kitchen.

“Let’s play EMPEROR MEATAMONG!” Seunghoon exclaimed happily.

“Whats that?” Yunhyeong asked.

“Simple Yoyo, I’m the supreme ruler of all of you since I’m the oldest and you are my servants.” Seunghoon explained.

“No!” Junhoe said.

“Aw come on it’ll be fun.” Seunghoon went on.

“No.”          The kids insisted.

“Killjoys.” Seunghoon muttered.

“Ok, let’s play hide and seek, you guys hide and I’ll seek.” Seunghoon suggested.

The children excitedly agreed and all went to hide while Seunghoon counted to 30. After he finished counting, he laughed and jumped on the comfy sofa and he took out his Nintendo and went on playing his games.

“Fools.” Seunghoon said with a smile.

Meanwhile Bobby and Mino were having an intense diss rap battle.

“I still can’t believe they’re still doing this after years.” Jinwoo said as he drank his coffee prepared by his brother in law.

“Oh please hyung, we married idiots. They’re cute but they’re both equally morons.” Hanbin said as he sipped his coffee. “Plus it’s entertaining.”

“Hahaha I guess you have a point. But Mino will win.” Jinwoo said.

“Please Bobby will win.” Hanbin said.

“Wanna bet?”

“Loser has to buy dinner.”

“Deal.”

Bobby and Mino were on their fourth round of dissing each other and they were running out of ideas.

“Yo Mino you’re such a bad parent that you forgot your son on a bus.” Bobby rapped.

“YOU DID WHAT??!!” Jinwoo yelled.

“.” Mino mumbled.

“I shouldn’t have said that.” Bobby regretted.

“You wanna play like that, if I’m a bad parent you take the cake, cause shall I remind you, you dressed your own kid as a girl just to win a pageant show just for some BigBang concert tickets.” Mino rapped.

“Bobby….you did what???” Hanbin said angrily.


“Mom, why are Uncle Mino and Dad on the floor?” Donghyuk asked as he stared at his father and uncle on their knees and their arms up.

“They’ve been bad, so they’re getting punished.” Hanbin answered as he gave pizza to his sweet kid.

“This is all your fault, Song.” Bobby snapped.

“You started it JIWON.” Mino replied.

“Don’t call me that.”

“Both of you shut up or no dinner.” Hanbin said.

“I guess this is bad timing to tell you we’re moving nearby.” Mino said.

And Bobby just glared at him.

“Kill me”


sorry im winkon trash love both of them hope you liked this chapter if you did please comment i still cant believe im over 30 chapters my stories are never this long thank you so much for reading this plotless crackful mess i hope youll continue supporting me with your views and commments, question of the day most memorable chapter and why

 

to the winner fans my reaction when i saw metamong tv >//<