#HyungStruggles

I love my Family (family au)

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY I WAS IN A LAZY MOOD PLUS IVE BEEN SUFFERING CAUSE MY CELLPHONE IS CRAP AND MY INTERNET PLAN HAS BEEN REDUCED BUT NEVERMID HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND I SHOCKED OVER ALL THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK THIS DECENT FANFIC IS HAVING THANK YOU SO MUCH PLEASE COMMENT I READ ALL THE COMMENTS AND TRY TO REPLY TO ALL OF THEM <3 CLUE FOR NEXT CHAPTER ITS A CHARACTER THATS ALREADY APPERAED BUT TWO MORE WILL COME AS WELL 


The boys were all sitting on a table opening their lunch boxes for the day. Yoongi opened his lunch box to find the usual a “Have a great day Yoongi-Bear” from his mom. It was his mom’s spicy chicken with rice and vegetables, plus banana bread for dessert.

“You’re food always look great.” Jaehwan said, Jaehwan had leftovers from last night’s dinner Mac n Cheese.

“Well his mom owns a restaurant of course his lunch is going to be better than ours.” Mark pointed out while eating meat and potatoes.

“I’d rather eat what Jinhwan’s eating.” Yoongi confessed, Jinhwan had pizza for lunch and a cupcake. “Wanna switch?”

“No, I couldn’t hyung, your mommy made that just for you.” Jinhwan replied sweetly.

“Come on, I don t mind.” Yoongi insisted.

“Give it a rest.” Minseok said while eating his kimchi fried rice happily. “What did you get Jisoo?”

“My dad made lunch today, so I don’t know.” Jisoo said as he opened his lunch bag to find Chinese food. “ I knew it.”

“I hate Mr. Honggi, he’s so annoying.” Yoongi said.

“Why? He’s so nice!” Jaehwan said.

“Cause he’s lame and his jokes aren’t funny.” Yoongi replied.

“Well but he’s really nice.” Jinhwan said sweetly.

“I think he’s out to get me. He always calls on me to answer the questions.” Yoongi went on.

“Maybe its because you’re always sleeping in his class.” Minseok added.

 

“Can I ask you guys something?” Jisoo asked while poking his food.

“Of course.” Jinhwan answered.

“Isn’t being the oldest hard?” Jisoo asked.

“Yeah” They all answered.

“What happened?” Yoongi asked.

“Well it happened yesterday….”

Jisoo’s dad had gone out with Chan to buy some things and his mom was working on a new article. Which meant that Jisoo was in charge of taking care of his siblings. Usually Jisoo didn’t mind, but he was about to finish a new book and it was in the interesting part. So instead of paying attention to his brothers like should have, he was reading his book. When he heard screaming, he dropped his book and found his sibling huddling around Soonyoung.

“What happened?!” Jisoo asked worried that one of his sibling were hurt.

“Dokyeom broke Chan’s dinosaur!” Seungkwan tattled immediately.

“It was an accident!” Dokyeom explained.

His baby brother had a plush dinosaur that he literally couldn’t live without.

“Hyung is trying to fix it.” Mingyu added.

“He’s ruining it!” Jihoon exclaimed.

Soonyoung was literally just gluing the plush toy back with glue and was making a huge mess. Jihoon was trying to protect the toy but Soonyoung kept trying to “Fix” it.

“Chan isn’t going to be able take his nap.” Wonwoo groaned.

“Give it!”” Jihoon yelled while pulling the toy from his hyung.

“No, Im fixing it!” Soonyoung yelled back.

“No you’re not!””

And right at that moment they broke the plush Dino in half, coincidently Seungcheol entered the house with Chan that saw the whole scene. Chan instantly started wailing and spend the whole night avoiding Soonyoung and Jihoon. And of course Jisoo got nagged and scolded for not paying attention to his siblings.

“God I hate when that happens!” Jaehwan said “That always happens to me. My little brother broke my mom’s phone and somehow it’s my fault. I was doing my homework! But I still had to pay attention on him. Also one time Wonshik broke one of Hyuk’s toys and I got nagged too. Being the hyung .”

And Jaehwan went on and on about situations where he got blamed for things he didn’t do just because he was the hyung.

“I actually love being a big brother I get to teach my brothers new stuff. Plus I know mommy and daddy are busy making music and I don’t mind helping them. I like reading stories to Donghyukie and Jun to sleep. I also like singing songs so Chanwoo falls asleep. And im not alone Yoyo helps me a lot. Plus daddy always says thats just being responsible.” Jinhwan said while practically sparkling.

“You’re a saint.” Mark said while eating.

“Are you sure you’re not an angel?” Jaehwan asked and Jinhwan just blushed.

“You’re so nice it almost makes me feel bad, almost.” Yoongi said.

“No, im not.” Jinhwan said.

“Your mom is mean but you’re so nice.” Jaehwan said.

“Your mom is crazy and you’re…..never mind you’re crazy too.” Yoongi said.

“What I wish was if my brothers could leave me alone. They follow me everywhere especially Jackson and Bambam. It’s like they’re stuck to me.” Mark confessed.

“That’s so true I remember when we were kids Jackson would follow you around like a baby duck following his mama.” Jaehwan added while laughing.

“Aw that’s so cute.” Jinhwan cooed.

“I understand that, my brother would do that too but they got bored of me.” Jisoo said.

“Wasn’t Jackson like in love with you?” Minseok asked.

“Is that even possible?” Jaehwan asked.

“Jackson’s not normal, he “falls in love” every week. One week it was me, then it was mom another week it was dad. Then it was some girl in another grade then him, then it was his teacher. He falls in love with anyone that’s nice to him or gives him food.” Mark explained.

“Aw that’s so cute. He just likes people.” Jinhwan said.

“He has problems” Yoongi answered.

“Don’t you have problems with your brothers?” Mark asked Yoongi that just smiled.

“No, they’re scared of me I think. They know I know things about them that will get them in trouble. Plus I kind told them a little lie that works perfectly.” Yoongi explained.

“What did you told them?” Jisooo asked.

“In the babies’ room is my old teddy bear. I told them that the Teddy Bear watches them all day and even when they’re sleeping. And that the bear tells me everything. They call it Yoongi-bear and they’re scared of it.” Yoongi explained while laughing. I can’t believe they actually believed that.”

“You scared your baby brothers.” Mark said and Jinhwan shook his head in disapproval.

“What about you Minnie?” Jaehwan asked the baozi trying to change the conversation.

“Luhan embarrassed me this weekend.” Minseok said.

“How?” Jisoo asked .

“He told everyone in my house that I like Jimin.” Minseok said.

“Yoongi’s brother?” Jaehwan asked and Minseok just glared at him.

“No dummy, the girl in class that’s always with Choa.” Mark explained.

“Oh the girl with the short hair?” Jaehwan asked.

“The girls with the voice that sounds like a chipmunk?” Jaehwan asked.

“She doesn’t sound like a chipmunk! She has a cute voice!” Minseok exclaimed losing his cool.

“Aw you really like her.” Jinhwan said.

“Go on.” Yoongi told Minseok so he could finish his story.

“Well he told my parents and mom was annoying me all weekend. But I got my revenge.” Minseok answered

“How?” Jinhwan asked.

Minseok was in the family room with his younger siblings, luckily Yixing was taking a nap which meant no one will interrupt him. And Luhan was bothering their mom while he was cooking. His was in a circle with his baby brothers while holding a pink baby album.

“Hyung what was so important you had to show us?” Baekhyun asked confused and bored.

“It’s a secret about Lulu.” Min answered.

“Really?” The beagles asked instantly interested.

“You see before Lulu was born, the doctor told mommy and daddy they were going to have a girl. But when Lulu was born they saw he was a boy even though he has a girl face. The thing was they gave my baby clothes away cause they bought girl clothes.” Minseok said while opening the album and everyone saw pictures what seemed like a baby girl.

“THAT’S LULU-HYUNG?!!” Jongdae asked and Minseok nodded.

“Daddy always wanted a baby girl.” Min went on. “So they dressed Lulu like a girl for like two years.”

And instantly they all were going through the baby album filled with picture of their hyung dressed in frilly girly outfits, in most pictures Lulu was with his dad. And out of nowhere they all started laughing even the younger ones.

At dinner.

“Lulu-noona you’re pretty.” Baekhyun teased while showing Luhan one of his baby pictures.

“WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT?!”Luhan asked red in embarrassment.

“Noona.” They all said teasing their older brother.

“Stop it ! Minnie I can’t believe you did that you betrayed me!” Luhan yelled.

Junmyeon was too busy going on and on about how cute Luhan was.

“You betrayed me first, this is just payback.” Minnie said and their brothers kept teasing Luhan.

When their dad arrived, Luhan ran to his dad arms.

“DADDY! MINNIE BETRAYED ME! HE SHOWED EVERYONE MY BABY PICTURES! AND NOW EVERYONE IS CALLING ME PRETTY NOONA! MAKE EM STOP!” Luhan rambled on the verge of tears.

“But you were a cute baby girl.” Kris said while smiling remembering how cute Luhan looked back then.

“IM A BOY!” LUHAN WAILED.

“You’re scary” Jinhwan said after hearing the story.

“That was genius.” Yoongi said while high fiving the older.

“Now I want to see the pictures.” Jaehwan said.

“Come over my house and I’ll show you guys.” Minseok said.

“Let’s play games afterwards.” Jisoo said

“Plus your mom’s snacks are the best.” Mark added.

“Yeah you guys have to try them.” Jaehwan told Jinhwan and Jisoo.

After that the bell rang and class with Mr. Honggi awaited them.