LIES

I love my Family (family au)

Hello es,,,jajaj sorry for not updating i just got out of finals, and good news i passed with flying colors the bad news Minzy left 2ne1 ive been in a slight depression but i decided to it up and write this chapter to make all you laugh even though its just for a little while. ive laughed just making it. So viewer discretion is advised and i want to thank colorful_pandas for suggesting the idea thank you. I will support 2ne1 and minzy and im dying with all these comebacks. Plus i still dont know how i should write the prequel story, i have the ideas but i dont know how to write, hopefully ill upload the first chapter soon.


Kris was sleeping deeply while hugging his husband. It was the perfect image of a peaceful Sunday until it was ruined by incessant knocking at their door and their doorbell ringing plus endless calls.

Junmyeon and Kris woke up and ran to the door and opened it while looking like a mess. Only to find a smiling Hakyeon looking like some cliché housewife with gloves and a cloth in his hair looking like some sort of ahjumma. Next to him was a very uninterested Leo holding various cleaning supplies.

“We’re not interested in buying anything you’re selling.”          Kris said but Hakyeon ignored him completely.

“Look guys, Cheonsa and puppy need our help, they’re off at some business things while the kids are with their uncle Ren or something like that. They need our help with spring cleaning. So get changed and drop the kids off at Kangin’s daycare.” Hakyeon ordered.

After that there they were all of the group wearing cleaning clothes while cleaning the Choi-Yoon’s attic.

“It’s so dusty! Didn’t they just move in?!” Namjoon complained ads he was moving some boxes around.

“I don’t know.” JB answered.

“Why are we doing this again?” Kris asked as he coughed.

“Cause Mr. Cha-Diva ordered us to.” JB said in a whisper hoping a certain person wouldn’t hear them.

“Leo this is all your fault. You need to control your man. I think Hakyeon-hyung needs to be controlled cause he’s too much.” Namjoon said.

Leo just stared at him and continued dusting the room.

“Aren’t you guys gonna help us?” Bobby asked towards the mom squad, breathless after moving some wardrobes around. The mom squad were talking about the latest gossip revolving Kim Kibum having a mental breakdown at Walmart over PBA sippy cups.

“We are! We’re supervising!” Hakyeon said.

Bobby stared at them in disbelief.

“Chill, we’ll help after Hakyeon-hyung finishes his story.” Hanbin said.

Bobby rolled his eyes and went toward his friends.

“I say we make a run for it.” Namjoon said.

“How? They’re right there!” Jb snapped

“We need to create a diversion.” Namjoon said.

“We could throw dust in their faces.” Jb suggested.

“We could say there’s a rat, Hakyeon will go berserk and we can escape to Troublemaker’s and never come back.” Kris suggested.

“Why don’t we say Leo-hyung has diarrhea?” Bobby suggested and Leo just glared at him and answered coldly.

“No, do you want to die?”

“No! Sorry Hyung!” Bobby said scared.

“STOP YOUR YAPPING AND GET BACK TO WORK!” Hanbin yelled.

The dad squad just sighed and went on to cleaning. It took them hours to get something done. Mostly because the mom squad would easily get distracted by Hakyeon’s stupidity. And the dad squad -mostly Namjoon- kept trying to find ways to get out of doing work. But most of his ideas were left as that just ideas.

“I can’t do this anymore, I’m so hungry!” Namjoon exclaimed while dropping to the floor. “At least feed me!” while crying with an ugly face.

“Now you’re back being a negative five.” JB said.’

“Shut up NOEYES!” Namjoon yelled.

“Both of you shut up and get back to work! We’ll eat when we’re finished!” Junmyeon yelled.

“But brother in law I’m dying! FEED US! We’re dying!” Namjoon begged.

Junmyeon just sighed.

“Hakyeon can’t we take a break?” Junmyeon asked putting his diplomacy skills to use.

“I thought you’d never ask!”

~~

There they were all of them finishing the takeout food they had just ordered.

“Sorry Jr that it wasn’t “Organic”.” Hanbin teased.

“Oh shut up! That was the most delicious thing I’ve eaten in months.” Jinyoung admitted.

“Im so full, I can’t work!” Namjoon said while lying down.

“What! Before you couldn’t work because you were too hungry now you’re too full. You just don’t want to work hyung.” Bobby said

“Exactly.” Namjoon admitted. “Have you guys ever noticed how insignificant dust particles are? Nobody loves them, and everyone wants to get rid with them. I can relate. I am a dust particle in this big world.”

“Not again!” Kris sighed.

“Hyung be honest how did you end up with that loser?” Hanbin whispered towards Jin who just laughed.

“Hahaha Hanbinnie, the heart wants what the heart wants.” Jin answered.

“Your heart wanted a complete moron?” Hanbin asked.

Meanwhile Hakyeon was “cleaning” while actually going through some of the puppy- angel stuff. Only finding old things. Like old guitars and a bunch of winter jackets. And other boring things that didn’t spark his interest till he found a box labelled DVDS.

“Maybe they have some good movies I could “borrow””. Hakyeon thought while opening the box, finding a bunch of old movies like Titanic, Pretty Woman and some other romantic stuff mixed with some action films. He reached out towards the Titanic DVD case. Opening it expecting to see one of his all-time fav movies instead he just found a blank DVD with a date written on them.

“What the..? It must be one of the kid’s school performances…or could it be their wedding video?”

Hakyeon just smiled and decided to tell the guys.

“Hey guys who wants to see puppy and angel’s wedding video?” Hakyeon asked the guys.

“Aren’t we gonna continue cleaning?” Hanbin asked.

“I think we’ve done enough.” Hakyeon. “Come on I want to see an even cuter younger version of puppy -I mean- cheonsa.”

The dad squad just glared at Hakyeon wanting to kill him. For making them work and wasting their peaceful Sunday. But nonetheless they still went down with their husbands to the living room to watch the video.

“I don’t think we should do this.” Junmyeon added

“Oh come on, couples that film their wedding want to show their wedding off to the world.” Hakyeon said while putting the DVD in and playing it. “Besides it’s not like we’re watching anything out of the norm. So chill Jun.”

“Am I the only sane person here?” Junmyeon asked to no one in particular.

“I lost my sanity the moment you became Hakyeon’s friend.” Kris spat as he sat down next to Leo who was still eating.

“Shhh it’s starting.” Hanbin said while sitting on Bobby’s lap.

They all stared at the screen it was just black till it was suddenly showing what look like a bed room.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” a voice asked which they could identify as Seungcheol’s voice.

“Of course I’m sure. If not I wouldn’t have suggested it.” A voice they assumed it was Jeonghan.

But what if the kids find it?”

“We’ll hide it. What’s wrong? Don’t you wanna do it?”

“I’m kinda scared, what if we scar our kids?”

“They’re not gonna find it. Come on it’s gonna be fun.”

“NO, TURN IT OFF!!!!” Junmyeon yelled.

“Why?” Asked a confused Hanbin.

“What is puppy doing??” Namjoon asked while his eyes were glued to the screen.

“Is that Jeonghan’s ?” Hanbin asked.

“IT’S THEIR TAPE!!!”Jin yelled while covering his eyes.

“What???” JB asked surprised.

“They have a tape??” Hanbin asked.

“Yeah Jeonghan mentioned it.” Jinyoung said while covering his ears.

“OH MY GOD.” Hakyeon said with his mouth wide open. “Let’s keep watching!”

“What?!! Why??!” Junmyeon yelled.

“Come on this is interesting.” Hakyeon said.

Bobby and Kris had a look of complete shock on their face.

“Puppy never told us he had a tape.” Kris said shocked feeling slightly betrayed.

“I KNEW HE HAD A DARK PAST. NO ONE’S PERFECT! EVEN BOBBY’S A STRIPPER!” Namjoon exclaimed.

“Please turn it off.” Leo said looking down with his ears a bright red.

“No, I’m trying to understand what they’re doing. Who’s on top?” Hanbin asked.

ONE HOUR LATER~

The video ended and all of the present beings in that living room had their mouths wide open and were trying to understand what they just watched.

“What the happened?” Hanbin asked his brain refusing to reboot.

“I can never look at Seungcheol straight in the eye again.” Bobby said.

“Puppy, I underestimated you.” Kris said.

“I don’t know Jeonghan. Everything I know is a lie. He said he was a cheonsa he lied to me, to all of us. I feel so betrayed.” Hakyeon said dramatically while putting a hand over his heart. “He dared to blush while watching Fifty Shades when what he done was worse.”

“I’ve feel like I’ve just been told Santa doesn’t exist.” Jin said with his eyes wide open and trying to understand.

“They’re both big fat liars, but this would make a great story for a book.” Jinyoung said.

“Could you stop caring about anything else other than your nonexistent books?!” Junmyeon snapped at Jinyoung.

“I knew they were trouble went they walked in. with their I’m so perfect attitude.” Namjoon said.

“Well look on the bright side, it was better than a normal o.” Hanbin said and everyone stared at him.

“I thought puppy was…”JB said but stopped and just sighed.

Leo was covering his face with a pillow.

“What are you doing?” Jeonghan asked as he entered the living room, the rest hadn’t even noticed the door was opened.

“YOU LIED!” Hakyeon screeched.

“What?”

“WE SAW IT! YOU’RE A NASTY ANGEL!” Hakyeon yelled again.

“You were looking through my stuff?” Jeonghan asked angry.

“ÄND YOU DARE TO EVEN SASS ME? Junmyeon, he’s sassing me.” Hakyeon said.

“You went through my stuff!”

“Don’t change the subject!” Hakyeon defended. “You made an hour long tape! that’s a o!”

“Honey, where do I put the bags?” Seungcheol entered without knowing the situation.

“YOU LIED!” Namjoon yelled at the puppy.

“Whats wrong hyung?” Seungcheol asked confused.

“Don’t play coy with me!” Namjoon said.

“What did I do?”

“They found the tape, honey.” Jeonghan said exasperated while passing his hand through his hair.

“NO! YOU SAID NO ONE WOULD FIND IT! YOU LIED TO ME!” Seungcheol said while falling on his knees covering his face in shame.

“THAT’S ALL HE DOES! LIE!” Hakyeon butted.

“I’M SO EMBARRASSED I’LL NEVER SHOW MY FACE IN PUBLIC AGAIN!” Seungcheol said.

 

“Daddy why are you wearing a bag over your face?” Jisoo asked, his dad was wearing a brown paper bag over his head. He was dropping the kids off at school.

“Daddy feels dirty.”


Sorry no im not sorry~~~for this chapter hope you enjoyed this crack filled chapter

PS. i love DEAN <3