New House

I love my Family (family au)

Hi guys how are you? i literally just got out of exams and i decided to update, so thank you for answereing i think that by the next chapter ill upload some chapters on to wattpad and i decided that the next chapter will be a q/a chapter you can ask the couples the charcters questions you can also ask me questions, just leave your questions down below. thank you all for you support and for enjoying my story <3<3 leave your qyestions and comments and subscribe and upvote <3 Ps: for those following this story's prequel tomorrow ill update with the couples confessing at last


Mino was there sound asleep with his dreams of winning hip hop artists of the year, while for some reason CL’s Lifted was plating on the background as he went to accept his prize, he was brought back to reality from pain in his stomach.

Seunghoon clad in his Squirtle onesie, for some reason they didn’t sell ditto onesies which made him extremely bitter, entered his parents room and saw the opportunity to mess with his dad a bit. So he ran towards the bed and jumped on his dad stomach, causing his dad to wake up instantly.

“Are you trying to kill me Seunghoon?” Mino asked while wheezing.

“Maybe….” The boy answered with a smile.

Then out of nowhere, Taehyun was on the bed in his Pikachu onesie, in reality he fussed at his older brother Seungyoon who got stuck with a charmander onesie, almost going full on tantrum, to help him up the bed.

“Hi TaeTae.” Mino said while taking his youngest and hugging him, Taehyun started playing with his dad face pressing bit together and laughing at his work.

“Dad looks like a wrinkly dog!” Seungyoon exclaimed while laughing.

“OH MY GOD!!! Yess he does!!!” Seunghoon agreed laughing his off. “DAD looks like a Sharpay!”

“Haha.” Mino laughed a bit bitterly but smiled when he saw how happy his kids were.

“So wheres your mom?” Mino asked.

“Kitchen.” Taehyun answered with a smile. “Making French toast!”

“I see,lets go!” Mino said.

“You have to brush your teeth first dad!!” Seungyoon said reprimanding his dad.

“Yeah!! You have bacteria there! I learned that in science!” Seunghoon agreed.

“Ok I’ll go brush my teeth then we’ll go to the kitchen.” Mino said.

After being forced to brush his teeth, Mino took his kids to the kitchen were Jinwoo was making breakfast.

“Good Morning gorgeous.” Mino said while kissing his husband’s cheek who just smiled sweetly at him.

“Please stop. It’s too early for you to be all lovey dovey.” Seunghoon said while sticking his tongue out.

“Aw Hoonie.” Jinwoo laughed while hugging said child.

“I want a hug!” Seungyoon exclaimed.

“ME TOO!!” Taehyun yelled.

“Mommas boys….”Mino laughed.

They were all seated in th table and where eating.

“Mino slow down.” Jinwoo said as he stared at his husband literally stuffing himself.

“But its so good.” Mino said and Jinwoo smiled.

“So kids how’s your new school?” Jinwoo asked as he helped cutting Taehyun’s toast in pieces to make it easier for him.

“There’s a kid in my class that eats glue!” Seungyoon said.

“Seriously??” Seunghoon asked.

“Yeah hyung and play doh too!” Seungyoon went on.

“Ew!” Taehyun said making a disgusted face.

“There’s always some random kid who eats some weird stuff.” Mino said.

“Well my homeroom teacher, Mr.Hongki is super cool! We had free time and we watched Batman movies!” Seunghoon exclaimed excitedly. “Oh he sings really well! He sounds like a rockstar!”

“It sounds like you’re having fun sweetie.” Jinwoo said while smiling. “What about you Taehyunnie? Do you like daycare?”

“I like playing with June and Dongdong. Oh and I have new friends!!!” Taehyun said excited.

“Oh really?” Jinwoo said excited, he was kinda worried for Taehyun making friends, he was kinda shy and awkward.

“Yes! Kookie, Hyukie, Hansol and Seungkwannie, hes funny, and Yugyeom and BamBam oh oh and Sehunie, Taotao and Jongnine.” Taehyun said happily.

“Wow you have a lot of friends ,baby.” Jinwoo said and Taehyun smiled at his mom. “What about you boys?”

“Im friends with this weird kid named Jackson. He’s like really really hyper, I think his mom gives him too much chocolate. And Yoyo and some other kids.” Seungyoon answered.

“That great Yoonie”

“Well Im friends with my whole class! But I hang out with Jinhwan’s friends!” Seunghoon exclaimed. “They’re cool.”

“That’s nice sweetie. What about you Mino? How’s working at YG?” Jinwoo asked.

“Besides the fact that they’re slowly the life out of me. I guess its ok, the boss is scary. And I get to work with great and talented producers oh and Bobby’s there too doing…whatever he does.” Mino said. “How about you?”

“Well, I love working with Bom-noona. Who knew working at an online boutique would be fun.” Jinwoo said happily.

“Seriously? No sarcasm??”Mino asked.

“It’s really fun. Well Bom-noona is fun to work with.” Jinwoo said.

“So kids what do you guys want to do today…..” Mino said before he was interrupted by noise coming outside, they all rushed to the window and saw what appeared to be hell there was Bobby trying to catch his dog that was pulling a wagon with Junhoe. Some child running around . Hakyeon and some other guy fighting.

“Is it too late to move back?” Mino asked.

“Yeah.” Jinwoo answered.

“This neighborhood is much funnier than the last one!” Seunghoon exclaimed and his siblings agreed.