Vampire?

I love my Family (family au)

Im sick, its late and updating what am i doing with my life?.....nevermind i enjoy this but i am sick so ill be short thank you for reviewing and reading im shocked by all the positive feedback and the views thank you so much, im thinking of making a cover but ive never done one before >///< please comment i loveto know what you think


Jaehwan kept staring at the family portrait in the middle of the hall, with a very pensive expression. His expression was as if he was trying to decode some illuminated related conspiracy.

“Hyung what are you doing?” Wonshik asked while holding Hongbin’s hand they had just woken up from their precious nap-time.

“I think I’m on to something.” Jaehwan answered.

“I think he’s finally lost it.” Hongbin whispered to Wonshik who chuckled.

“Laugh all you want brothers, but I’ve just discovered the most important thing in our loves.” Jaehwan exclaimed.

“Ok hyung what did you discovered?” Wonshik asked skeptic.

“After intense research, I’ve uncovered the fact the dad is not human.” Jaehwan explained proudly as if he discovered gravity or something.

“Huh?” Wonshik and Hongbin said confused. Slowly walking over them, was a sleepy Hyuk with his baby blue blanket that he’s had since he was young.

“All we’ve known is a lie, dad is a vampire!” Jaehwan exclaimed while doing a pose as if he was Dracula.

“Hyung is crazy.” Hyuk said.

“But Dad doesn’t sparkle.” Hongbin said, referencing the vampire movie his mommy really liked watching all the time.

“Real vampires don’t sparkle Binnie!” Jaehwan exclaimed as is what the younger said as if it was the dumbest thing he ever heard.

“Anyway, that’s impossible.” Wonshik said. “Vampires don’t exist hyung, you should know this.”

“Haha, open you minds. I’ve done intense research.” Jaehwan said smiling.

“You’ve been watching that vampire show that mommy doesn’t let you watch. Didn’t you?” Hongbin said.

“Ooh, hyung is in trouble.” Hyuk exclaimed laughing.

“What if I did? I covered my eyes when they were kissing and doing gross stuff. Guys listen to me. Dad is super pale and white. His skin is very sensitive to the sun and he always uses that cream. Isn’t that weird?” Jaehwan explained to his younger siblings.

“So? Maybe the sun is bad for him.” Wonshik said.

“Well he never gets old! He’s immortal!” Jaehwan insisted.

“Well…” Hongbin said doubting himself a bit, it is true when they see past photos of his father he looks the same as now.

“So? What if he’s really white and never gets old. He doesn’t drink blood!” Wonshik said. “Vampires drink blood dummy!”

“Oh Wonshik, I have that explained too. Obviously dad can’t drink blood all the time. That’ll blow his human cover. That’s why he eats gross stuff like livers and in all vampire stuff, vampires get brides that they use as food and stuff. Mommy is daddy’s bride so maybe he’s his food.” Jaehwan explained as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

“Do you hear yourself? Mom is not dad’s food right Binnie?” Wonshik asked his brother.

“Well one time, while I woke up to get water, I saw daddy biting Mom’s neck but it didn’t sound like it hurt him.” Hongbin answered.

“See? I’m right!” Jaehwan said.

“Daddy bites mommy?? Oh so that’s the red thing on mommy’s neck.” Hyuk said while thinking.

“What??’’ Wonshik asked confused, he didn’t want to believe his hyung’s crazy idea.

“Yeah, didn’t you see? Mommy’s neck is red.” Hyuk answered.

“See, I’m right. Let’s go check it out.” Jaehwan said while smiling as if he was leading an explorer squad. They all went to the kitchen were Hakyeon was cooking dinner, it was basically just fried kimchi rice, he wasn’t Jin in the kitchen but at least he could feed his angels.

“You have to do it since you don’t believe me.” Jaehwan said towards Wonshik, who just glared at his brother. “That way you’ll see I’m right.”

“How am I supposed to do that?” Wonshik mumbled at his hyung.

“How am I supposed to know? Just do it.” Jaehwan said.

Wonshik sighed as he walked towards his mom, he was thinking of how he could see his mom’s neck, his mom was pretty tall. Not as tall as dad but still tall.

Wonshik slightly tugged at his mom’s pants.

“What is it baby?” Hakyeon asked while cooking.

“Mommy can you come down.” Wonshik asked politely. Without a word Hakyeon knelt down to Wonshik’s eye level.

Wonshik then saw a red blotch like thing on his mom’s neck.

“What is it Wonshik?”

“Nothing mom, just wanna tell you I love you.” Wonshik answered while kissing his mom’s cheek.

“AW YOU’RE SO ADORABLE!!” Hakyeon exclaimed happily, he lives for this, cute actions. Without warning Hakyeon took out his cellphone. “Do it again I have to put in on Instagram, so everyone knows I have the sweetest son ever.”

Wonshik just sighed but did it to please his mom, who instantly uploaded the picture with the caption “Children are gifts from God” #sweetbaby, #familygoals,#ihavethebestsonever.

After that Wonshik went back and told them about what he saw.

“So dad is a vampire? Does that mean he’s going to bite us?” Hongbin asked worried while hugging Hyuk protectively. Hyuk on the other hand was mumbling about how cool it was that their dad wasn’t human.

“I told you guys, but would you listen? No! Of course not, if dad is a vampire that means we’re half vampires!” Jaehwan said excited.

“But how do we know, mom’s not a vampire too?” Hongbin asked worried.

“Hmm cause you know vampires never turn their brides to vampire cause they love that humanity thing blah blah you know the cheesy thing from the movies mom watches. No wonder he likes them.” Jaehwan explained, it seemed like he had an answer for everything.

“Does that mean we have to drink blood too?” Wonshik asked.

“Hmm I don’t know maybe yes maybe not. Maybe we’re more human, we could always try on Hyukie.” Jaehwan said while opening his mouth as if he was going to bite the baby.

“Ill scream and mom will ground you.” Hyuk replied while looking up at his brother who gave up instantly.

“I wonder if we have powers.” Jaehwan asked himself out loud.

“You do. You’re annoying.” Wonshik answered.

“Well, Your power is being a momma’s boy.” Jaehwan teased his younger brother. And they started arguing.

“I wanna be taller than everyone.” Hyuk expressed happily.

“Well if you drink your milk, you’ll grow fast.” Hongbin said while patting the younger that glared at him pouting.

“I hate milk.” Hyuk mumbled to himself. “Its gross.”

After a while though, somehow Jaehwan managed to convince Wonshik to check is he likes blood by biting Hongbin’s neck. Hongbin being the nice boy he is didn’t really mind. While Hyuk was planning on how to get taller as his vampire power.

Wonshik grabbed his brother from the shoulders and started to get closer and closer to his neck, when he was about to bite his brother’s neck, he heard his mother’s screams.

“CHA-JUNG WONSHIK WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO YOUR BROTHER??!!” Hakyeon yelled worried.

“Chill mom, we just want to see if we like blood.” Jaehwan explained.

“WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU DO THAT?!”

“Cause dad’s a vampire and we’re half vampires.” Jaehwan replied.

Hakyeon stared at him confused and right that moment Taekwoon entered the house and stared at his family confused.

“What do you mean your dad’s a vampire?”

“He bites your neck, so you’re his food-bride. It’s complicated. He’s really pale and he never ages.” Jaehwan explained happily.

Hakyeon blushed when he realized that the kids saw the bite marks his husband left him last night.

“Jaehwan, baby you can’t be ser….” Hakyeon started to say but was interrupted by his husband.

“I’ll talk to them.” Taekwoon said softly.

Hakyeon just sighed and left for the kitchen.

“So you’ve found out my secret?” Taekwoon said to the kids.

“Look, dad confirms it I was right.” Jaehwan exclaimed happily and proud of himself.

“Shhh it’s a secret.” Taekwoon said.

“Why?” Hongbin asked.

“If people find out they’ll be scared of us. I want us to be as normal possible. By the way you guys are more human than vampire, so don’t drink blood it’ll make you sick.”

“Oh.” They all said surprised as Taekwoon continued explaining them about vampiredom, Hakyeon just chuckled at how sweet his husband is, yes he eavesdropped, don’t judge.