Love story?

I love my Family (family au)

UPDATE THANK YOU FOR SUBBING AND FOR LEAVING FEEDBACK THANK YOU SO MUCH <3


Yoongi sighed, he really didn’t want to do this homework it was just so lame. Oh how he wanted to strangle Mr. Honggi. He was so lame always making lame jokes during class and leaving “fun and interactive homework”.

He just it up and walked over to his parents who were watching My Neighbor Totoro with his siblings. Jungkook was in his father’s lap eating popcorn with his dad, Jimin and Taehyung were seated on the other couch with popcorn and juice, Hoseok was laying on his belly on the floor watching the movie interested.

“Yoongi baby what took you so long the movie already started.” Jin asked sweetly towards his son.

“Hey mom can I ask you and dad something?” Yoongi asked he had a notebook in hands.

“Of course sweetie you can ask us anything, right Namjoon?” Jin said and Namjoon was more interested in the movie with a mouthful of popcorn.

“Namjoon!”

“Yeah! What your mom said!” Namjoon answered.

“Well Mr. Honggi said we had to ask how our parents met. So how did you guys get together? Did you lose a bet mommy?” Yoongi said.

Namjoon glared at Yoongi.

“No of course not baby.” Jin said as he sat Yoongi next to him. “How about you tell him Namjoon?”

“It probably lame right? You just met in college and that’s it right?” Yoongi asked not really caring.

“Of course not! Our love story is way more than just that! It’s a better love story than twilight!” Namjoon exclaimed.

All of his kids stared at him interested ignoring the movie completely.

“Its story time!” Namjoon said while pausing the movie. “We did meet in college or that’s how it seemed.”

“What do you mean?” Hoseok asked curious.

“We actually met various times on the battlefield.”

“What?” Taehyung asked very interested while Yoongi just looked at his dad confused.

“Yes you see before we fell in love your mother and I were international dangerous spies.”

“Cool~” Jimin and Taehyung said in unison.

“We were working for rival organizations. I was with Umbrella Organization while your mom was in Blue C. it was on a mission trying to protect some millionaire’s kid. We met while fighting and I was taken away from your mother’s beauty. I fell in love.”

“Aw~~” Jimin said, he was a bit on the romantic side. Hoseok and Taehyung wanted to know the details about the fighting. While Jungkook was more interested in the popcorn than anything. And Yoongi wasn’t believing one word of this so call story. Jin just smiled and tried hard not to laugh, his husband could be so stupid sometimes.

“Yes and of course your mom fell for me too.” Namjoon continued while smiling.

“Why?” Yoongi asked confused.

“Believe it or not Yoongi-bear I’m smooth and I’m not hard to look at either.” Namjoon replied.

“Were you blind?” Yoongi asked his mom while ignoring his dad statement making Hoseok literally roll on the floor laughing.

“No I wasn’t.” Jin answered while pinching Yoongi’s cheek.

“Well as I was saying we had to keep it a secret but it was pointless our organizations found out and we had to run away and change our names and that’s why we came here. Then we had Yoongi-bear and the rest is history.” Namjoon explained.

“Cool did you have an epic fight??” Hoseok asked.

“Yes.”

“Were there guns?” Taehyung asked.

“Yes.”

“You protected mommy till the end?” Jimin asked.

“Yes I did” Namjoon replied smiling.

“Dad is so cool!” Jimin and Taehyung said in unison.

“If my dad was a spy I could turn into a spy and avenge you and mommy.” Hoseok said while standing up and acting like a hero.

Yoongi just scoffed and Jin just chuckled and whispered.

“We met in college, we took a class together and we became friends.”

“Why did you ever fall for him?” Yoongi asked.

Jin just smiled and caressed his son’s hair.

“Baby we don’t get to choose who we fall for, but I admit I love your father because he makes me smile and makes me feel happy. Plus he gave me the greatest gift ever, five adorable children even though he’s a bit of a dummy sometimes but I adore him that way.” Jin whispered while hugging Yoongi.

Yoongi just stared at his dad going on about his so called spy life.

“Hmm he’s ok I guess.” Yoongi mumbled.

“He loves you too.” Jin said while hugging his son.


Jaehwan was excited, he loved Mr. Honggi’s assignments they were always the most fun to do. He was just waiting for the perfect moment. Which incidentally was dinner time.

“I thought you wanted to eat clean this year.” Taekwoon said softly as he stared at the greasy pizza in front of him, not that he was complaining

“Well I was tired! I didn’t want to come home and make food. Be grateful I brought something, next time you make dinner for your family.” Hakyeon said in a rather passive-aggressive way.

“I love pizza.” Hyuk said happily while eating his piece.

“Mommy, daddy can you guys help with a homework.” Jaehwan asked with his mouthful of pizza.

“Of course baby what is it?” Hakyeon asked.

“I need you guys to tell me how you met! It probably cool right!” Jaehwan

“No its not…” Taekwoon started to say but was interrupted by Hakyeon.

“Of course it is!” Hakyeon exclaimed.

Wonshik and Hongbin just ate ignoring the situation not really interested.

“Tell me!” Jaehwan demanded excited.

“It was in my first year of college, I noticed there was dark mysterious guy in my class which was your father, as you boys know is a vampire,. He tried to stay away from me, but he couldn’t because he loved me so much. Eventually we got together and I found out his secret but I didn’t care that your father was a bloodsucking heatless cold creature of the night. Unfortunately not everyone agreed with our love, especially my childhood friend that turned out to be a vampire hunter, so he tried to kill your dad but I wouldn’t let him. And my friend was in love with me so he eventually gave up on killing your dad. And well we got married and had you.” Hakyeon said and Taekwoon just stared at him.

“None of that ever happened…” Taekwoon thought.

“So cool!” Jaehwan said excited but then realized. “But I can’t tell them about the vampire thing right?”

“Bingo just tell them college part, but remember you know the truth baby.” Hakyeon said happily.

“Yeah, it was even cooler than I thought.” Jaehwan replied as he continued eating.

“My son is too naïve and my husband takes advantage of that.” Taekwoon thought as he shook his head. “I should do something about it.”


“How we met? Why is that your assignment?” Jinyoung asked Mark who just shrugged. Jackson and he were watching TV with their parents while his little brothers were taking a nap.

“What a lame assignment.” JB muttered.

“I know plus it’s boring.” Mark went on.

“It’s not boring. We had a very interesting love story.” Jinyoung said.

“Aha.” Mark said.

“We met around what college and um your grandpa hated your dad so much that we almost ran away together. Your dad had an epic fight with your grandpa and he accepted.” Jinyoung said feeling good about himself.

“When did that happen?” JB asked and Jinyoung elbowed him. “Ow!”

“Mom, grandpa told me that dad begged on his knees for hours just so he could get a blessing he didn’t get.” Mark said. “Like I said your love story is boring look it even made Jackson fall asleep.”

Jackson was on the floor sleeping spread eagle style.

“It’s not boring!” Jinyoung insisted.

“It kinda is baby.” JB said but got glared at by his husband.


Jisoo was waiting for the answer, he had just asked his parents how they met but they had gone off and left him waiting for  an answer. They came back.

“Jisoo is this a homework right?” Jeonghan asked.

“Yeah. I wouldn’t ask if it weren’t.” Jisoo answered.

“Well it’s a really boring story.” Seungcheol said.

“It is?” Jisoo groaned.

“Yeah.” Jeonghan replied.

“Just tell me so I can go back to reading.” Jisoo opening his notebook ready to write.

“We met in high school, we were both in a band we almost debuted as a group but if your dad wasn’t going to be in it and I didn’t want to be in a group without your dad so we decided to stay together. We went to college, we graduated then we got married and had you baby.” Jeonghan said. “There you can go back to your book, I have to make dinner.”

“What? You were in a band?” Jisoo asked but his parents went back to their business.


“Mommy how’d you met dad? It’s for a homework?” Jinhwan asked sweetly to his mom. Who was trying to follow a recipe Jin had given him.

“Hmm well I was in gang and your dad got messed up with my enemy gang and I saved him and I don’t know we just sort of hit it off.” Hanbin answered casually.

“Seriously??” Jinhwan asked surprised. “It all makes sense now.”

Hanbin just stared at him.

“Baby I’m pulling your leg.” Hanbin said. “I can’t believe you actually believed that.”

“Mom!” Jinhwan exclaimed pouting. “Don’t joke like that!”

“Ok ok, we met in a class in college, we started as friends but eventually I started liking your dad more than friends. After that I told him one day and he liked me too, we got together and got married and have a bunch of kids.” Hanbin said while ruffling his son’s hair.

“That sounds nice! I want to meet my true love like that too!” Jinhwan said smiling.

“Jinnie don’t go that far. I never said true love.”

“But daddy said you were his true love.” Jinhwan said.

Hanbin just smiled.

“Your dad’s just cheesy.”

“But dad doesn’t eat a lot of cheese.”

“Jinhwan remind me to teach you sarcasm and common sense.”

“Yes mommy!”


“So this is a homework?” Junmyeon asking his eldest that just nodded his head.“Well your dad and I….”

“We just met in high school, we got close while doing a project after that we started dating and the rest you know Minnie.” Yifan interrupted as he changed the channel to his team’s game.

“Yifan! I wanted to make it more you know romantic.” Junmyeon said while pouting.

“Why?”

“Because. The way you said it makes it sound so common.”

“It is.”

“You’re the most anti romantic person ever.”

“What matters is that we’re together.” Yifan said staring seriously into Junmyeon’s eyes. “Besides you know that’s not true.”

“Yeah you’re lame and cheesy.” Junmyeon said while slightly blushing.

“In my opinion you’re both cheesy it’s gross. Thanks dad I’m done now I can play soccer with Lulu.” Minseok said while leaving.

“Hmm are you feeling cheesy today?” Junmyeon asked. “Maybe we could…”

“Im on it.” Kris answered as he took out his cellphone and called his babysitter Irene to take care of the kids today