The Other Side

My Boss Got a Baby?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my god! I thought it was gonna be my last day a while ago." Krystal cried out loud and took a slice of her Oreo Cheesecake and ate a piece.
Minhyuk laughed. "I guessed he's giving you a second chance. That's a relief then."

She shrugged and took another piece of her cake and ate it.

Ji Eun arrived and serve their smoothies. They were actually in Ji Eun's workplace, the nearby coffee shop from their office work.

"So, how's my secretary-of-the-great boss bestfriend this time? What is the meaning of what I've heard?" She asked and imitated Krystal's voice. "I thought it ws gonna be my last day a while ago!"

Krystal laughed. "Well, your bestfriend got scolded a while ago." She started. "..but in a calm way. I was taken a back this time. Unlike during my first two weeks, he keeps on scolding me with his scary face and tone of voice!"

"Maybe he got tired." Ji Eun shrugged. "People get tired too anyways."

"I guess so." Krystal sighed. She then turned to Minhyuk. "How's the Marketing team after the meeting?"

Minhyuk sighed and took a sip on his smoothie. "Everyone's upset. Of course, we all contributed on our proposal for almost two weeks and everything turned into waste."
Krystal felt so bad for their team. "You guys can do it. I knew you all can."
He smiled at her. "Thanks Krystal. And we only have a day to work on it. We'll probably break our backs tomorrow." He chuckled.

"Well, you guys can do it." Ji Eun interrupted and even raised her fist in the air. "Show your scary boss that you guys will never fail him this time!"

Minhyuk laughed at her. "Yes sure! Thanks Jieun!"
Jieun smiled at him. "Well, I'll leave you both again." She leaned closer to the two and whispered. "I'm just going to work or else my manager will nag at me again. Bye~" She leaned back and strode her way back to the retail area.

Krystal laughed at her bestfriend.
"Your bestfriend's surely is always funny." Minhyuk commented.
"I know." She beamed. "And I'm really glad having her as my bestfriend.

"Since when are you guys bestfriend? You've been here in Korea for the past two months right?" He suddenly got curioused.
"Yup. And two months ago, I was busy finding a work alone in Myeongdong when I happened to bumped into her accidentally. She almost freak out and I apologized to her in English. She freaked out this time and keeps on cursing on me in Korean until I spoke to her in Korean. She was too shock and apologized to me for cursing on me. She treat me to the nearest street foods as her way of apologizing after that. And after that incident, we both decided to be bestfriends since she's a loner person and I'm a loner person too!" She chuckled at her last statement. Well it's true that she was a loner before Jieun came into her life here in Korea since she doesn't know anyone.

"That's a crazy way in having a friend uh?" Minhyuk chuckled.
"I know." She smiled. "And I'm glad I finally have a work. I'm having more friends."
He beamed and leaned to ruflle her hair. "I'll always be by your side." He leaned back. "Don't worry."
She smiled and nodded. "Let's finish our foods!"

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter