OH NO!

My Boss Got a Baby?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"S-Sir?" She was too shock to see her boss in this club. And additional to that is HE ALMOST FLIRTED WITH HER!

"W-What are you doing here Krystal?!" He asked, to shocked also.

"I.. I.. I was having fun. Of course." She doesn't know how will she answer her boss outside work.

Jieun saw Krystal looking bothered that's why she went closer. "Is everything al- Oh my gosh!" She stopped once she saw who was in front of Krystal and leaned closer to ask, "Who is that handsome guy in front of you?!"

Krystal ignored her and composed her posture.

"Okay. Have fun." He said before leaving the dance floor.

"!" Jieun immediately spazzed. "Why did he left?!"
Krystal turned to face Jieun and pulled her into their table.

"That is my freaking boss!" Krystal said out loud and drunk a shot of Jack Daniels.
"WHAT?!" Jieun unbelievably asked. "Seriously?!"

"And guessed what? He almost flirt with me!" Krystal took another shot of her alcoholic drink.

"Seriously?!" Jieun laughed at what she said. "Oh my gosh! He is a hunk!! But wait! He looks so familiar.." She tapped her chin.

"Familiar? Why? I think this is his other side. Him, being care free and all." Krystal keeps on blurting as Jieun was busy thinking.

"Where did I last saw him again?" Jieun keeps on thinking, ignoring what Krystal was blurting out. "Oh yeah!"

"Huh?"

"He is that famous playboy in town! I've been hearing a lot from him. And I've been seeing him every week in different clubs!" Jieun blurted of what she just found out. "Is his name Kim Myungsoo?"

Krystal nodded.

Jieun snapped her fingers. "Now I'm right! And he is that famous young bachelor?"

Krystal nodded again.

"Tss." Jieun shook her head. "That's the reason as to why girls keeps on flirting with him! They knew how rich that guy is."

Krystal's lips formed an 'O'. "I've been hearing also that. It's because he's rich and of course, handsome."

Jieun smirked and leaned closer to her. "But I never thought he would make the first move on you uh?"

Krystal blinked her eyes. "W-What?"

Jieun giggled. "I guessed you're an eye-catch to him! If you hadn't faced him, he might went deeper in flirting with you!"

"No waaaay!" Krystal shook her head. "He's my boss!"

 

"!" Myungsoo went back to their table.

"Oh.. Something doesn't seemed right." Sunggyu started. "You don't have a girl in you!"
Sungyeol and Sungjong laughed.

"You usually go back with a girl, what happened now to the notorious young bachelor?" Sungyeol teased.

Myungsoo sat down and took that shot of alcohol. "Damn it."

"Hey is there a problem?" Sungjong worriedly asked. "You seemed bothered."

Sungyeol got this teasing smile on his face. "Did Jiyeon suddenly popped out of nowhere? Because your face said so."

"No. It's worse." Myungsoo leaned on his chair. "I almost flirted with my newly hired secretary."

"Woahh." Sungyeol's asked widened. "What? But wait, we haven't seen your new secretary. How does she look? I bet she's damn hot! Because you just almost flirted with her right?!"

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. "Her back was facing me that's why I didn't knew that it was her."

"So, I bet she was da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter