Casual Conversation

My Boss Got a Baby?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV:

 

I was too hesitant to accept their offer. I even felt my feet were like glued on the floor.
I wouldn't even budge if Jieun didn't pulled me. "Hey, are you okay?"

I looked at her with my a hesitant-obvious face. "Do you want to go with them?"

She nodded with a full smile. "This is like unbelievable okay? It's so impossible to have an offer from a group of hot guys, so why not grab the opportunity? And what? Your boss was included in that group of hot guys." She leaned closer to me and whispered, "You didn't tell me that your boss is so handsome! I was hating him from your stories him being scary and really bossy. If you had said that he was handsome, I will try to understand!"

I rolled my eyes at her and let myself be pulled by her. This lady is surely 101% carefree with her life.

We followed my boss to the parking lot. I've seen some of his friends went to their own cars and some already drove off.

My eyes travelled and saw my boss nearing his lamborghini huracan with the color of matte black.
And before he could even enter, he looked at me with his intense gaze. I bet it's the effect of alcoholic drinks on him that his already intense eyes made it even more intense that it's as if it was calling me. "Ladies, you're riding with me."

Jieun raised her thumb up and quickly went at the passenger seat. I was about to go there too when she pushed me and pointed the shotgun seat.
My eyebrows knitted and looked at Myungsoo. He was looking at me with his tilted head. "You don't want me looking like your driver right? Sit on the shotgun."

I pouted and opened the door of the shotgun seat. I wasn't even thinking of making him like our driver. Tss. Bossy as always.

 

It was too quiet on our road trip. I was even playing with my fingers just to ease the uncomfortable feeling.
But then the silence got broken when he spoke first.

"You're wearing too tight tonight Krystal. And the way you're dancing a while ago doesn't seem right."

My mind got blown with his sudden words. I would like to ask him, Why does it matter to you so suddenly?

"Sorry to interrupt but Krystal's dancing was actually awesome. I bet it caught everyone's attention, including yours Mister." Jieun said. I can surely feel her smirking. Shizz, why did you even speak?

I heard him scoffed and I was too shocked when he suddenly turned the wheels. I almost felt like we're going to bump somewhere but then found out that he just actually parked his car.

Without even speaking, he turned off the engine and went out of the car, leaving us both.

"What the heck was that?" Jieun cursed and fixed herself.
I turned to her. "And what the heck did you just blurted at him?"
She was now literally smirking at me. "Well.." She crossed her arms. "It seemed like the way you danced and caught everyone's attention bothers him. I think I'm smelling something fishy here."

I glared at her and opened the door of the shot gun. She followed and I even heard her laughing.

I ignored her and looked up at the signage of the bar in front of us. Le Style Bar.

Sir Myungsoo and his friends went i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter