The Naughty Him

My Boss Got a Baby?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo's POV:

 

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Mr. Busy of all Person!"

I groaned once I heard Sungyeol's voice booming inside my office. I looked up and glared at these guys coming. "What are you all doing here?"
Sunggyu pulled a chair and sat in front of my table. "Visiting you. Isn't it obvious?"

I seriously rolled my eyes at his comeback. "

Well if you'll just talk to me in sarcastic, you can all go home now."

"Oh come on dude! Can't we joke with you anymore?" Woohyun cried out loud. "And hey, it's been a long time since we've been here."

I sarcastically laughed and turned serious again. "Is being not here for a week means a long time now?"

"Tss. Loosen up dude. Why are you PMSing right now? Is it your month?" Dongwoo seriously?! Do I looked like a girl to you?!

"Can't you see guys the obvious?" I settled the paper in my hands down on my table. "I'm busy here. You can annoy me after all my works!"

"Yah! Yah! Yah! You're being your serious-bossy mode-"

Sungyeol was about to wrapped his arms around me when a small voice suddenly interrupted us.

"Uhm.. Excuse me?"

Everyone turned their attention to the person who just came in, including me. Krystal.

I pushed Sungyeol and composed myself again. Sungyeol snorted and fixed himself also.

"Can I interrupt?" She asked. She's too polite. She knows how to really give respect.
And that's one thing what I like about her as my secretary. My HR did really hired someone worth it.

She fully came in and closed the door of my office. She walked towards where I am and handed me a folder full of papers.
"These are from the Operations Department. And these are from the Makerting Department. It's about the progress on their marketing strategy that they proposed to you a week ago."

She professionally said. I took it and nodded on what I just received. "Anything else?" I asked as I browsed the papers.
I looked up and saw her thinned her lips as she checked her notebook. And I think that notebook's contents' all about my schedule for meetings and her what-to-do lists everyday.

"You've got a meeting with the Product Development Department at 4 in the-"
"Can you cancel that one? We need to borrow Myungsoo this afternoon." Hoya suddenly interrupted which made me glare at him.

"For what though Hoya?" I asked with my eyes still glaring at him.
He shrugged and pointed Sunggyu using his pouted lips. I, then now looked at the oldest person in this room.
"Party. Remember? It's Friday-meaning Boys Night Out." He said it like it was too obvious but wasn't for me. I'm not in the mood. I'm too busy alright?!

"How about I cancel my party with you guys?" I threatened and looked at Krystal who was just watching us. "Krystal, I'm not going to cancel my meeting. These idiots can wait for our night out. You can go."

She bowed and walked out of my office. I sighed. I'm having a headache because of this boys.

"Isn't she lovely~" Sunggyu suddenly sang Stevie Wonder's song. I looked at him with so much confusion as to why he suddenly sang.
"Isn't she wonderful~" Now, followed by Woohyun. Seriously, they're crazy.

"Do you like her?" Sungjong's question made me stopped. I slowly raised my head up and saw them all looking at me.

My eyebrows na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter