Secretary slash Babysitter

My Boss Got a Baby?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She woke up by the sound of someone hushing somewhat a crying baby.
She opened her eyes and saw him carrying the baby while holding a bottle of milk, trying to put it on the baby's mouth.

"Shh. Drink this and shut up now."

Her eyebrows narrowed at how he takes care of the baby.
She immediately stood up and went near the two. "Hey."

He blinked when she took the baby from him and started swaying her body together with the baby. "Hush baby. Are you hungry or what? Is that big boy trying to make you cry even more?"

"Hey! I don't even know what to do. I thought she was hungry!" He crossed his arms and watched as she make the baby stop from crying.

She turned her back and sat down on the edge of the bed when she suddenly smell something not good. She set the baby down and she cried even more.
She checked her underwear and found out that she already pooped on her diaper.

"She pooped! That's why she keeps on crying." She told and looked up at him. "Can you get some wet wipes, a new diaper for her and a dry towel?"
"What? I don't even have those!" He said, somehow panicking.

She rolled her eyes. "Then can you get me a wet towel, a dry towel and a new small underwear that can fit her?"
"There are few things under her basket, let me check if she have an underwear." He then walked out of the room.

She tried making the baby stop from crying by playing her small, little fingers. She even tried baby talking her for her to be entertained. And good thing, it worked as the baby stopped from crying and started smiling.

And then for awhile, she remembered where she was and tried to replay what happened since she went here.
Her eyes widened by the thought of going to work and not going home last night. !

After a few minutes, Myungsoo went back with the things she needed. "Here."
He handed everything to her and her thoughts disappeared as she took care of what the baby needs.

"There." She said as she was done changing everything for the baby. She even made the baby drink the bottled milk he was trying to make her drink a while ago.

He sighed in relief and sat also on the other edge of the bed. Watching the baby.

"I think she's okay now." She started in the middle of silence and stood up. "I think I need to go so that I can prepare for work."
He looked up and stopped her. "No."

She blinked and looked at him. "What?"

"I.." He stood up also. "I think I'll be needing you for now. I don't really know how to take care a baby and I think you do know how."

She tilted her head to the side and waited for him to continue.

"And I think that baby need things I should buy but I don't actually know what to buy. Can you help me with it today?"

"H-How about work?" She hesitated.

" work today. What's more important is the needs of that freaking thing!" He pointed the baby and that made her scoff.
"Thing huh?" She murmured but he clearly heard it.
"Tss. Just do what I say."

 

So for him not to be recognized being that famous young bachelor and famous playboy at night, he wore a black sunglass, a black cap and even a headset. And for his clothes, he was wearing a gray big teeshirt and black shorts.

He somehow looks like a teen ager going around the town.

And for her, she actually went home first quickly. Myungsoo even gave her time, a half an hour time to prepare. And she thought he was a total jerk for giving her a limit time for preparation when she's half an hour away from his penthouse!

That's why when she came back to his penthouse seeing the baby with him crying, she got scolded.
"I told you to prepare in 30 minutes right? What time is it now?! And look at her! She's crying again for damn's sake!" He cried out loud.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter