Cool Granny

My Boss Got a Baby?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day came and little did she know, she's actually missing the baby.

But today, she needs to go to work to get updated on what's happening in his business.

After all, she's still a secretary.

She a pink ruffled blouse, paired with a black pencil skirt that falls until above her knees. She also wore a pair of black heels.

She then fixed her hair into a cute bun and for the last touch to finish herself, she put on a pink lipstick.

Done, she went straight to work.

"Good morning Krys!"
"Good morning pretty secretary!"
"Krystal, Good Morning!"

Various greetings from her workwates that she passed by came. And she politely greeted them back.
Once she arrived at his office, she found loads of papers. "This is why I hate not going to work even just for a day."

She immediately scattered the papers and looked unto it. She checked every papers and blamed Myungsoo for not letting her go to work yesterday and went with him instead to buy things for baby Molla.

Baby Molla.

She smiled when she remembered what happened when they got back to his penthouse.

 

****

He immediately find the baby basket and read again the letter to find out if the baby's name was written on it.
But to his dismay, there was no specific name written on it so they took the chance to just think of a name for the baby instead.

Krystal suggested various names, korean and also in english but he won't agree. He said it was all common. He wanted something unique.

"How about Molla?" He suggested, an eyebrow raising as his arms were crossed near his chest.

Her eyebrows narrowed and looked at him, confused. "Molla? Why Molla?"

"Because I don't know anything about that baby. Molla is korean for I don't know."

 

****

And little did she know, she chuckled at the thought of how did that name came out.
For a second, she thought he was cute as he thought of that name. There was no hint of him being the boss when he thought of that.

"Silly-"

Her eyes widened when someone barged inside the office. "S-Sir."

He was being quick at everything. He quickly sat down on his big chair and fixed himself first.

She noticed how hot he looked today. He was wearing his usual white long polo sleeves, covered with a black blazer. She also took note of his cute but hot black neck tie hanging on his body. And usually, people wore the formal pants in this kind of top, but when it's Myungsoo, he's usually wearing a pair of jeans and a pair of white converse.

He looked so formal and a teenager at the same time. But to top it all, he looked really damn freaking H O T.

She gulped when he looked up and looked at her. His intense gaze makes her knees go jelly.

"Have you seen everything?" He asked.

Her eyes blinked. "S-Sir?"

He rolled his eyes. "I said, have you seen everything on those papers? Are there any important things I need to catch up?"

"I haven't seen everything yet. But there's this paper about their updates in the Operations department-"

He took the folder from her hands immediately and signed it immediately. "Anything else?"

She shook her head. "I'll be checking the rest first."

He stood up and pulled her. "Do that later. Come with me first."

"H-Huh?!"

 

Now they're back in his penthouse. There was a middle-aged woman inside his penthouse that made her eyebrows narrowed.
I thought he doesn't a nanny for the baby? Who is that?

"Granny! We're back!" He announced and instead of going on their way, he went to his room.

She smiled at the person he called Granny and the middle-aged woman smiled back. 
 

"Are you Krystal my dear?"
She nodded and answered, "Yes I am. A-Are you his grandmother?"

Granny chuckled and nodded. "I am his very cool oh-Granny."

She blinked her eyes at her sudden coolness. "Cool?"

Granny laughed and carried the baby and swayed her body. "I know all of his dirty secrets. But never did I tattletaled on his parents. Instead, I even support him. Telling him do what he wants because life is short. But little did I know tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter