NOT MINE.

My Boss Got a Baby?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why is he suddenly inviting me over? She gulped and stared at her phone.

She jumped on her seat when her phone suddenly beep. She opened the message and immediately stood up.

 

Hurry up!

-Kim Myungsoo

 

She immediately went out of the office building and hailed a cab.
As she was on her way, she was overthinking everything.

From her boss being absent to knowing that he has already a fiance and now he was inviting her over.

What the heck is just happening?

And few days back, she just confessed to her bestfriend that she was kinda attracted to him.

But now, she has to back off knowing he's somehow taken already. And she can not just daydream over him when she's his secretary.

"We're here." The taxi driver announce that made her back to reality.
She paid him and got out of the car.

She looked up to see the whole big building. Kim Hyatt Hotel.
Jieun once said that this building was owned by one of Myungsoo's friend, Kim Sunggyu. She doesn't remember the guy but when Jieun described him as the guy who has this small eyes, she immediately knew who it was.

They're really a bunch of rich people, I, doesn't even know how to reach. She sighed and entered the premises.

As she got out of the elevator, a hand quickly pulled her inside the penthouse.

She breathed out when she found out that he boss pulled her and pushed her in the wall. His hands were also on the wall, trapping her. Her eyes widened at their sudden closeness.

"Do you know how to freaking care a baby?" He asked, his eyes never leaving hers that made her legs suddenly weak. But..

"B-Baby?!" Her eyes suddenly widened, freaking out. W-What baby?! Does he have a baby now?!

He sighed and stepped back. She then suddenly heard a baby crying.

She gulped. W-What am I hearing?!

"I don't ing know how to take care of a baby." He confessed and looked down. She thought he was getting cute at his sudden act. "Can you help me?" He then looked up at her with his begging eyes.

She stared at him for a while before leaving him and going to where the crying baby was coming.

And there she saw a really really cute little angel crying so loud. She ran to her and immediately carried her.
"Stop crying now baby." She cooed. The baby slightly stopped and started her thumb again.
"She's hungry." She looked up at Myungsoo who followed her. "Do you have her milk?"

"That's my problem now. I don't know what to give to that thing." He crossed his arms.
Her eyebrows narrowed. "Thing?" She shook her head. "How about you buy a milk for her? We can't just leave her hungry. She'll get sick."
He nodded and pulled her softly, not making the baby fall from her arms. "W-Wait.."
"You're coming with me."

 

As they were on his car to the nearest convenience store, Krystal keeps on baby talking for the baby to stop crying.
Good thing it was working.

Myungsoo, on the other hand, was busy driving and taking quick glances on her. He never thought that taking care o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter