Paid off

My Boss Got a Baby?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Sir?" She immdiately stood up. Her eyes too wide from the unbelievable situation right now. "Where am I?!"

She clearly saw the way he rolled his eyes and just casually went inside the room. "You're in my room."

"What?" She gasped. "What am I seriously doing here?"

"You got drunk. Seriously drunk." He said looking straight at her face that looks so entertaining right now.

She bit her lower lip and bowed down. . This is so embarassing. She looked up and stood up from the bed. "Can I go home now though?"

His right eyebrow raised up. He examined her first who was now busy fixing herself before heaving a sigh. "Alright. But not until you eat the breakfast I just made."

She was busy collecting her things but then stopped when she heard what he just said. She turned to face him and that's the time when she noticed that she was actually wearing a black apron. "You cooked?"

He smirked and looked away. "Of course not." He then looked at her and raised an eyebrow when he saw her eyebrows knitted together, looking all so confused. "Of course. Silly." He retorted then walked out first of the room, leaving her behind.

She can't help it but to make face at what her boss just said. Did he just made fun of me?!

 

She went out of that room and found that this place looks like a big condo. A penthouse maybe? Because it's too huge.
And when you looked at the windows, it was viewing buildings with almost the same height of this building.

She roamed her eyes around and saw Myungsoo in the dining area. And do not forget how she noticed that almost all of the things in this place were colored with black and white.

She walked towards the dining area and was too hesitant to even talk. She gulped so many times before she could have the courage of calling him. "Sir?"

He looked up and tilted his head to the side. His eyes were now looking straight to her eyes. "Let's eat."

Having an eye contact with him, and his voice that sounds so sweet yet normal, just made her knees weak. What the hell was I feeling? Although too weak, she managed to make steps towards the dining table.

She sat on one of the empty chairs and he sat down adjacent to her. Now they were facing each other.
She looked at the food on the table: bacon, egg, rice, bread and there are mugs on each side that smells chocolate.

Nothing special with the foods though. She thought and clearly remember that she always eat this foods when she was in America as her breakfast. Wait- Why am I expecting something special with what he cooked? Silly Krystal. Babo!

"Are you going to eat now or what? You seemed to bothered." Myungsoo suddenly spoke. She looked up, her lips pouting. "You can go home after you eat."
She just nodded and then silence filled the air.

She was suddenly all confused as to why her boss was acting like this towards her.
Why did he allowed his friends to invite her and Jieun on their chilling time last night at Le Style Bar?
Why did he even brought her here in his penthouse? Did he do this already to his previous secretaries? Probably he did this to his past girlfriends. But not quite sure with a secretary.

Why did he cooked breakfast for him and of course, for her? He could have shooed her away once she woke up anyways.

She wanted to ask everything but a lump was forming on to even utter a word.

Then she suddenly rememberd, Jieun!

"Wait. What happened to my bestfriend last night?" She suddenly asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter