Un-freaking-believable

My Boss Got a Baby?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He made a quick drive back to his condo. And on his way, he was so confused and bothered.

Hearing that sudden baby news made him really damn confused. Everything is a big question right now.

Did his mom just gave birth to a new baby and decided to bring it to him for him to take care of it? He shook his head. Probably not. They all know how busy I am. And taking care of a baby is the last thing they'll ask for a favor.

"The baby was yours.."

Those words from the receptionist keeps on playing on his head. That is sooooo impossible!
He doesn't have a baby for Pete's sake! If that receptionist is just playing with me, I'm going to really fire him! Sunggyu won't even able to stop me in asking this!

He didn't even bother parking his car on the parking lot as he stopped in front of the building's entrance, blocking the way of the soon-coming-cars.

He closed the door and made his way to the receptionist.

And as he was nearing the receptionist area, he saw how they are cooing on something.. or more like someone.
He even heard a baby's soft chuckle.

"Where is the thing you were saying?" He interrupted them.

The ladies straightened up with wide eyes. One of the ladies carried a big baby basket carrier and it exposed the cute little baby girl.

His eyebrows narrowed at the sight of it. Who's baby is this?

And to answer his question, one of the ladies handed him a letter. "This comes with this baby."

He took it and opened the letter to read.

 

Hi Myungsoo.
I don't know if you still remember that night..

The night that made us one..

But never did I thought that making us one will result to another one..
And here she it. Baby Yerin.

I know. I should have said this to you 9 months ago. But I was too scared. I know you were that kind of person who's more likely into business and having a baby is your last choice.

But I'm not rich to fill up her need. So please do take care of her.
I love her so much and I'm going to be really happy seeing you two together.

 

"." He cursed and looked up at the receptionist. "Have you seen who brought that here?"
They all shook their heads as when they were all looking away, the baby just suddenly appeared out of nowhere when they turned to look at the front.

He cursed once more.

"The baby looks like you anyways Sir Myungsoo." One of them said and giggled but stopped when he glared at her.

He angrily took the basket and made his way to the elevator. And up to his penthouse.

 

He was staring straight at the baby.

The eyes.. nose and lips.

It do somehow seems so similar with his.

BUT . I'M ALWAYS DAMN PROTECTED WHENEVER I WITH SOMEONE. "How the did you happen?!"

He tried remembering every girl he had banged already. And he knew how he's always using a and he knew clearly how he's always extra careful.

Because having a baby will be the last thought.

He carried the baby and placed it on his soft bed. The baby looks like an angel as he sleeps. She's surely pretty cute.
But that didn't soften his heart as he went through all sides of the basket just to find any contact of the mother of this child.

But after a few minutes of finding nothing, he gave up and threw the basket away.

The baby smiled at him and that caught him off guard.

He sighed. This is so ing unbelievable.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter