Hell-o to my Boss

My Boss Got a Baby?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Are you guys okay?" She worriedly asked after their great boss just walked out of their meeting due to his outrage again .

She saw some gulped, some just nodded.

She's just new to this work and she already knew how scary their boss was.

"So you're Krystal Jung huh. And you came from America. You even graduated there. So why did you chose to migrate and work here in Korea instead?" He eyed her from head to toe and back to her head.

She gulped and fidgeted on her seat.

"I've been going back and forth here in Korea while I was still studying in California. And I made an agreement with my parents that I'm going to have my first job here in Korea."

"So, you're making my company as your stepping stone huh?"

"Well. You can say that-"

His phone suddenly rang. He rolled his eyes and took it out from his pocket.

He then turned his swivel chair its back on her and was now talking over the phone.

'Behind those handsome features on his face, he's surely scary.' She thought and she jumped on his sudden loud voice while talking over the phone.

"Didn't I tell you to give me the papers before giving it to the Parks?! Damn. You're so stupid! I haven't even read that!"

"I don't ing care! I don't want your alibis. I need the ing papers within this day or your fired!!"

She jumped once again at his outrage. 'Is it right to work here?'

His swivel chair turned again and he was now facing her. "Excuse me with that kind of behavior. But make sure to ready yourself. I might shout at you most of the time since you'll work as my secretary."

That statement surely made her gulp and nervous at the same time.

She was already shouted by him during her first week working when she did something wrong. And that didn't made her to make a resignation letter. Instead, that made her even stronger. It challenges her, actually.

And she finds him amusing with his seriousness in working. At a young age, he wouldn't be this successful if it wasn't because of his hard works. She understood as to why he's a damn hot-tempered. It's because he's doing almost all the job, like revising what his team was doing. He's making sure that everything is perfect, of course. He's making sure that clients will not complain on their products.

And he makes sure that everything will turn into success.

And one more thing what's amusing with him?

He'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter