Sorry comes to late

Love Hurts

Baekhyun holds your wrist firmly so you couldn't escape. "Baekhyun go back to Taeyeon. Go be the player you are, breaking girls hearts.",you said in a cold tone. "Yoon Hee, I never meant to break your heart. Really I did. I've felt lonely without you. I miss you so much. The members hate me. I broke up with Taeyeon because I never felt a spark between us. I never felt happy with her, but I did with you. Please come back to me.",he sobbed.  I felt like I had to take him back, but I knew he was a player and he broke my heart already and I was NOT going to let him do that again.

"Baekhyun listen to what I have to say." He looks up at you, hope in his eyes. "YOU BROKE MY HEART WITH THAT BEACH TAEYEON. I WOULD NEVER TAKE YOU BACK. AND SORRY COMES TO LATE!" Just as I was about to slap him, Taeyeon comes running into Baekhyun's arms. "It's our anniversary Baekhyunnie!" I felt sad. I used to call him Baekhyunnie and I used to run into his arms.

This Taeyeon beach was kissing Baekhyun and he seemed to like it. But I had to stay strong and not show my weak side. I run back to the dorm. My strength was come back. I rush into the door and found the members laughing. Their smiles faded into a worried look after seeing me. I looked like I had been depressed for months. I run into Lay arms and kept repeating, "I'm scared." Suho had lead me to his room. "Where is this player Baekhyun?" At the cemetary with Taeyeon. "Listen Yoon Hee. Lay has told all of us about how he loves you and wants to be with you. I'm want to remind you because it seemed as if you never thought about it." I listened to each word Suho said. 

"Shoot." I thought. I run downstairs, leaving Suho confuzzled. I run into Lay's arms and say,"I will be your one and only." He smiles. The smile that makes me warm inside. The members left us to be and decided to head out to the mall. Lay squeals and starts punching the couch pillows. He hugs me and punches continuously untill I finally stop him. He then takes out a box with a two necklaces in it. One had his name carved into it. The other had my name carved into it.

He puts the necklace with his name on it, on me. It fit perfectly. It was gold and it was shaped as half of a heart. The other half was on the other necklace. He takes a picture of our necklaces connected. He posts it onto Instagram and smiles. Maybe my father was watching over me, giving me luck. He will always be by my side. He was making me safe and happy. He was making me not worry about the future.

 

Author note: MERRY CHRISTMAS! What are you guys getting for christmas? My brother is letting me get something off of amazon. I decided on a exo backpack and prismacolors.