No Choice

Love Hurts

You groaned in anger. Why did this have to happen. Baekhyun was absolutely fine yesterday. And I mean ABSOLUTELY fine. There was a 50% chance that you would perform this surgery. Although he is your ex and someone you hate, you would earn a lots of money, a promotion, and even improve the hospital's reputation. The money you would be payed would be insane! Baekhyun's parents are rich and I mean RICH. His parent's mansion is bigger than you could imagine. It's basically anyone's dream house. 

Then again, there is the other 50% chance that you WON'T do this. He broke your heart with that Taeyeon Beach. You didn't know if you still liked Baekhyun or just....Aish! It was all confusing....really confusing. You turned your head and you felt like disappearing at that moment. She had to be here, literally at this moment. Taeyeon the Beach was standing there, at the entrance.

She came running past you and into the room Baekhyun was in. Now you felt like not doing the surgery just so she felt sad and upset. But, apart of you felt like "no you can't do that. That's so mean" WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE!!!!!

Eventually, you calmed your inner self down and walked into the room where all the nurses, doctors, and your boss were. "I have decided to.....perform the surgery." Your boss ran up to you and gave you a hug. "Thank you so much Yoon Hee. This is very important and I'm glad you made the right choice."

In your head you thought "right choice?!". Yeah right. This was the worst choice you ever made in your life and you felt as if it was the wrong choice. However, you kept a fake smile plastered on your face. When everyone left the room, you prepared for the surgery. Inside you felt like falling off a cliff and felt like curling up and crying for some reason.

"Why are you doing this?", Baekhyun asked. "I'm doing this for the money, a promotion, and most importantly for the hospital's reputation. This has nothing to do with you. I never wanted to do this from the beginnning. Got that?",you responded angrily. "But may I ask, how did you even get injured like this?",you asked out of curiosity. "I-I-I, it's really embarrasing. I was carrying a big pot of soup and I accidentally dropped it onto my foot and then I fell.",he said. 

You literally had no words other than responding with, "That was very stupid of you." 

You rolled up your sleeves and got to work. Baekhyun's injury was not as severe as Xiumin's, but it was still bad. You had given him something to make him fall asleep so he wouldn't feel and pain during the surgery. You made sure that your phone was off and that the door was closed. Taking a deep breath, you got to work grabbing many different tools. 

Now it was time to use your special technique. This would help heal his wounds and close them up. You focused all your energy and a blue light orb was levitating above the palm of your hand. Whenever you moved your hand for example to the left, the orb would move to the left. If you needed to move the orb towards his face, you would push your hand forward.

While moving the orb, you thought to yourself, "You know what, I do deserve that money and that promotion because I am working my off." For some reason if just came to mind. Now that all of his wounds were healed and closed, you just needed to wait for him to wake up.

Little did you know that your life was in danger.....

 

A/N OMG!! Sorry I haven't updated in A MONTH!! I have been busy with school and I like to sleep in alot soooo..... I also haven't really been wanting to update until today! Definitely will try and update more often!!