Fights

Love Hurts

I woke up to my alarm. I got ready for school. I did my usual routine, brush teeth and hair, pick an outfit, wake the members up, and eat breakfast. Lay wasn't there, but I just thought he went to the gym. I headed to school wearing an off white sweater, a crimson colored scarf, black leggings, and some combat boots. I reached the school building and I saw many of the students crowding around something. I rush towards the crowd and squeeze through the students. I finally get to the front and I gasp. Lay and Baekhyun were fighting!

I rush between the two before Lay could throw a punch. "Are you guys insane? Both of you stop this.",I yelled. Lay looks at me and says, "He told me to break up with you. He also called you his girl." I glared at Baekhyun and walk up to him. Taeyeon who was beside him ,steps in front of me. "What do you think you're doing walking up to MY boyfriend.",Taeyeon says while hugging Baekhyun's arm. 

First of all, this Taeyeon Beach was getting on my nerves. So I walk up to her and fake a smile at her. "Sweetie, I recommend you don't get on my nerves or you'll get it." She gave me an cold look. That look deserved a slap. I snatched her coffee out of her hand and open the lid. I splashed the coffee all over her and slapped her extremely hard that it left a red mark. "Don't mess with me you little plastic beach." 

I walk up to Baekhyun and slapped him much harder than I did to the plastic beach. "This slap is for everything you've done to me. Don't EVER come back to me, begging me for forgiveness." I walk towards Lay and checked to see if he got hurt by Baekhyun. Lay didn't have one scratch at all on him. Suddenly, the bell rings, signaling for class to start. I give Lay a kiss on the cheek before heading to class. While I headed to class, I could smell a strong scent of perfume. As if someone had marinated in perfume. Of course it was that fake Nicki Minaj. I pinch my nose and walk into the classroom. 

Class started and today was the day I had an exam. Oh no! I was busy hanging with Lay that I forgot to study. I facepalm and realized this exam was EXTREMELY important. I felt like punching myself when I got a text. I grabbed my phone out of my backpack. Lay had texted me the answers to the test I was having.

Baby I gave you the answers to your exam you were having. You should be able to memorize the answers because I know how good you are at remembering things. Atleast most of the time. Meet me after class! From Lay

I smile and read the answers twice. I answered the questions in a breeze and pass the exam in to the teacher. The teacher looks at the exam and marks it as a 100%. I go back to my seat and wiggle in my seat with excitment. After all the students passed the exam in, the bell rang signaling the students it was lunch time.

I run to Lay's table at lunch and sit beside him. He was sitting with the other members except Baekhyun. Speaking of Baekhyun, he walks in with his plastic girlfriend. He sits with Taeyeon's friends and is all over Taeyeon. I told Lay I would get him his food so I walked past Baekhyun's table and grabbed the food. All of the plastics sitting at that table glared at me, making me want to slap that look off their face.

I return to Lay's table and hand him his sandwich. As I was about to take a bite, Taeyeon and her body guards approached me. Taeyeon pointed to me and her body guards grabbed both of my arms so that I couldn't escape. Taeyeon walks close to my face and says, "You think you're tough you little beach? I'm going to return that slap you gave me this morning." Taeyeon raises her hand and right before she hit me, Lay runs up to her and holds her wrist firmly. "Taeyeon, if you hurt her, that plastic face of yours is going to be on the floor in seconds."

I have never heard Lay say ANYTHING like that before. He was usually the nice guy that helps out those in need. Anyways, I then kick the plastic in the stomach causing her to collapse onto the floor. Tao uses his martial art skills and wipes out the body guards that were holding me in place. I high five Lay and Tao before heading to the other plastics and Baekhyun's table. 

"Oh it's such a pity your friend is on the floor. Too bad for her isn't it? Well you guys should go check out what a mess she is.",I said in a fake concerned tone. All of them rush to Taeyeon and gasp. "Useless plastics.",I mumbled. The bell then rang signaling it was time to leave. I grab my bag and head out with the other members. "Aish! Those plastics drive me insane! They think they are SO perfect but really they are useless!",I say in a frustrated tone. All the members agreed with what I said. "Oh. We were all invited to Hyuna's party. You guys going?",Kris asked.

Without letting anyone answer Kris says, "Great we're all going! Meet at the front of the house at 7pm sharp." I let out a sigh. This was going to be a long night......

 

A/N: Happy New Years Eve!! 2016 came by fast to be honest with you all! What are your New Years Resolutions? Comment them down below!