PART 2

Love Hurts

It's been a few months since leaving to America. The day you left, Lay had cried many tears. It broke your heart, but you had to accept the opportunity of becoming a doctor at this famous hospital. You sat at your desk at eyed the picture of you and Lay. You smile and pick up the frame. You missed Lay's hugs and kisses. You missed him so much and wished to see him again. 

You returned to work and managed to finish half of your paperwork. You decided to get your lunch but realized that you left it in your car. You facepalmed and stood up. You walked through the hallway and stopped in your tracks and gasp. BYUN BAEKHYUN was standing outside in the hallway of the hospital you worked in. You quickly turn your body the opposite direction and race back to your office, but Baekhyun caught up to you just in time. 

"Let me go you heartbreaker!",you yelled. All the doctors and nurses were staring at you. Baekhyun had a firm grip on you arms so you couldn't move them, but your legs were free. You kicked Baekhyun hard on his shins making him let go of your arms. Baekhyun groaned in pain while you folded your arms over your chest. "Leave this place and get out of my sight. I'm already having a hard time at the hospital and I don't need you to make it even worse.",you huffed. 

Well after that encounter with Byun Baekhyun, you decided to skip lunch. After your boss saw the whole fight, she let you take the rest of the day off. You grabbed your belongings and headed out of the hospital to your car. You drove toward your apartment and threw all your stuff onto the floor. You changed into pajamas and hopped onto the bed. 

Your snatched your phone of your bedside table and texted Lay. 

I miss you baby😢. From Yoon Hee

Immediately Lay responded to your text.

Me too. Hopefully I will see you soon. From Lay

You sigh, wishing you could see him soon.

It's getting late Unicorn. Good night and sweet dreams baby! From Yoon Hee

Okay then babe. Text me tomorrow then. Good night babe. Dream about me! From Lay

You grin and turned off your phone. You pulled the covers over you and shut off your lamp. Your eyelids were heavy and in no time you fell asleep.

 

Morning came and you got ready. You had a day off since it was the weekend. You were quietly enjoying your breakfast when you got a call from your boss. You picked up.

Hello?

Hello Yoon Hee! We need you at the hospital ASAP! 

Can you atleast tell me why?

There is a patient that needs urgent care!

Okay then. I'll be there

Call Ends

Great. Just great. Here you were, casually enjoying your breakfast. But that was interrupted by your boss who was asking you to go to the hospital ASAP. You placed the dishes into the sink and put on your jacket and headed out the door.

When you walked into the hospital, immediately every doctor and nurse crowded around you shouting, "Hurry hurry! The patient needs help quickly!!" You nod your head and walked into Room 301, where the patient was. You gasped and nearly fell. There was absolutely no way you would perform this surgery. The patient in the bed was none other than the man you hated the most. Byun Baekhyun