Confession?

Love Hurts

Sunlight shone through the window onto Yoon Hee's face. She slowly opened her eyes and checked her phone to see what time it was. 8:00am. She had woken up just in time to go to college. As she prepared, she realized everyone was also sleeping. After she got ready, she woke the others before heading out the door. When she opened the door, there was a figure. A scent as well, smelling like jasmine flowers in the summer. She recognized the scent and looked up to see Baekhyun outside. He looked extremely thin, pale, tired, and he had dark circles around his eyes. Her face immediately changed to a face no one liked to see. Inside, her body heated up and she wanted to punch Baekhyun badly, but she could never bring herself to do it. She tried to walk past him but he had grabbed her wrist firmly. Yoon Hee tried hard to get out of the grip but she gave up."What do you want?"she asked coldly.He looked up to her with a soft expression."Please take me back. I didn't mean to hurt you. It's just I thought that Taeyeon was much better than you.....That was it. That was not what she wanted to hear. Calling someone better than you was just rude. 

Suddenly, a figure steps in front of you, blocking your view of Baekhyun. "Baekhyun, you know I am not a mean person but I suggest you leave now." Lay. My friend since forever. I quickly step closer to him and hug him from behind. "Yoon Hee please." Hearing his words made me feel scared and uncomfortable so I hid my face into Lay's back. I could feel Lay's arm move up into the air. I took a quick glance and saw he was pointing to the door. Baekhyun nods and leaves sobbing, his head hanging down to the floor. I'm a nice person and felt bad for Baekhyun, but he deserves all of this. I pull away from Lay. "Thanks Lay." Lay would always be there for me when I was down. He always made my heart happy when I was down. I could never imagine my life without Lay. Lay nods and heads back inside to grab his backpack. I walk towards my college which isn't that far from the dorm. It's actually down the street.

When I enter the building, everyone stared at me. Some were laughing and pointing at me. Nicki Minaj the queenka walked up to me and said,"I can't believe you broke up with Baekhyun. It's such good news for me 'cause now he is a single pringle but not for long. She struts off like she was on the red carpet with anacondas. I can't believe she knew. Everyone knew. But I had to stay strong and stay positive. I walk to my locker and gasp. My locker had sticky notes that said- Your so ugly. Die. Idiot. Beach.....

I couldn't take it anymore. I didn't even bother to grab my text books. I ran to my classroom and sat at the desk. Class didn't start yet. I put my head down on the desk and started to cry. I had never cried like this. Tears streamed down my face and I hiccuped at the same time. Why does life have to be so hard. The teacher entered the classroom and was suprised to see me in such a state. She sat next to me and comforted me. After I calmed down a bit, she asked why I was crying. I let everything out and she frowned with each word I said. "It's okay Yoon Hee. Your one of my favorite students and I hate to see you like this. If you need anything I'll be there. I promise. Then the bell rang and all the students sat down in class and the teacher started class. "Today students, we will talk about the brain. After class was over, it was lunch. I didn't bother to go to lunch so I went to my locker to pull the sticky notes off my locker. When I opened my locker, a note fell out. The envelope was my favorite shade of blue and was decorated with a silk bow and white lace. I opened the letter to find a note that said~~ Meet me at the park with cherry blossom trees after school. From anonymous.