Feelings

Love Hurts

Voices were heard from downstairs. A woman's voice as well. Exo members were quiet upstairs with Yoon Hee. 

Yoon Hee's mind was racing with thoughts and things that Baekhyun had said to her."I love you"he would say all the time. I thought he really did love me but everything was a lie. Little did she know that someone was to shy to confess their love.

Suddenly, Suho stands up and walks downstairs. This is what I hear.

"Baekhyun!!!" (Suho)

"What, oh hyung umm hey!" (Baekhyun)

(Girl Taeyeon hides behind Baekhyun)

"Baekhyun what it the meaning of this! I can't believe that you would do that to Yoon Hee! She is a sweet girl and loved you but you went and broke her heart with some other wannabe girl! (Suho)

(Baekhyun is wide eyed and speechless. In his mind he couldn't believe they knew)

Then all the Exo members and you head downstairs to help Suho confront him. Well actually the members dragged you along.

When Baekhyun sees you with tears in your eyes he tries to run up to you and hug you and apoligize, but the members block his way protecting you.

Meanwhile the girl Taeyeon is behind Baekhyun smirking at Yoon Hee making her feel worse. Lay is beside you comforting you and tells you to go outside and take a walk with him.

On the walk it was silent until we sat on a bench. Yoon Hee had a breakdown and cried into Lay's chest. "What do I do?" she croaked. Lay doesn't respond but comforts her with words. His heart beats fast and is sad to see Yoon Hee so upset. 

Finally when she calms down they walk back together to the dorm. When she opens the door the members are still yelling. Finally Baekhyun storms out with his new girlfriend to his car. Suho walks up to Yoon Hee. "I'm so sorry you had to hear that.".

Yoon Hee in the corner of her eyes sees Suho had a bruise. No multiple bruises and it's red. Her eyes widen and she tells Suho to sit down. She quickly heals his wounds. "Suho...did he hit you?" she asks with a worried look. "If you want me to be honest, yes he did hit me. But don't worry I will be fine. Anyways it's late and we should all get some rest." I nod my head and head upstairs.

I couldn't bare myself to sleep in Baekhyun's bed so I asked Lay if I could sleep in his bed. He said he didn't mind and lied down on the floor. 

But in the middle of the night a person sits down on the bed beside Yoon Hee. "You don't understand how I feel do you. I'm to shy to confess my feelings to you."the person whispers with tears in their eyes. The person kisses her forehead and goes back to sleep.

Little does Yoon Hee know she might end up with him.