Date Night

Love Hurts

All the other Exo members were quietly following Baekhyun and Yoon Hee on their date."When was the last time they ever went on a date?"asked Xiumin."I believe it was last year....."said Kai. 

Meanwhile, Baekhyun had told Yoon Hee it was a surprise where he was taking her. Yoon Hee had fallin asleep in the seat next to Baekhyun. As Baekhyun stopped at the red light, he brushed Yoon Hee's hair out of her face."She's like a cute puppy when she sleeps,he thought.I wonder what she is dreaming about."

Yoon Hee was not dreaming about good things. She was having a nightmare. It was Christmas and Yoon Hee had gotten out of the market. Outside she saw Baekhyun with his arms around another girl. She had dropped all her bags and ran back to the Exo dorm. Baekhyun hadn't noticed what she had witnessed. As she ran home her eyes were watering like crazy and were red. She barged into the dorm and ran upstairs to the room she had been sleeping in. (end of dream)

Yoon Hee had been woken up with a worried Baekhyun beside her. She was sweating like crazy and looked like she was about to faint. "Babe, are you okay?"he asked with a worried look. "Yea, I just had a bad dream.That's all.."Yoon hee replied. Baekhyun was still wondering what she dreamt about.

"Wow. Look how gorgeous the sunset looks!"Yoon Hee said, pointing to the sky. "Sure is gorgeous, just like you" Baekhyun said to Yoon Hee making her blush. "That was so cheesy Baekhyun. What is wrong with you."He said in his head while facepalming. While Yoon Hee took pictures, Baekhyun set up the picnic they were going to have under the stars. As they were eating, Exo members were spying up in the trees.

"So romantic."whispered Kai. Right at that moment Chen almost fell out of the tree.. Suho had just caught hold of him just in time. "You idiot what are you doing. You almost blew our cover!"Suho whispered while smacking Chen. All the Exo members silently held in their laughter.

"Did you hear that?" asked Baekhyun. "Hear what?" said Yoon Hee while taking a bite out of a croissant. Exo up in the trees sighed with relief.

After the two had eaten, they layed down next to each other and stared up at the stars. Yoon Hee had rested her head on Baekhyun's chest while Baekhyun hugged her. 

After cuddling and such, they packed up and sat in the car. "Thank you for tonight."Yoon Hee said looking down at her feet blushing. "Anything for my little puppy." he replied with a chuckle. As they headed to the dorm, Yoon Hee thought about her dream again. Baekhyun with his arms around another girl. 

When they got to the dorm, all the Exo members were in the living room laughing their heads off because Chen almost fell out of the tree. Baekhyun rolled his eyes at them and brought all the stuff into the kitchen. Yoon Hee went upstairs and layed in Baekhyun's bed.

"Would he really cheat on me? she thought as she quickly shook her head. No he wouldn't. But part of her heart felt like maybe he would do that to her.. But she was so exhausted from that day that she fell asleep immediatly. Baekhyun however wasn't next to her in the bed.