05

love in tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I stormed into my room and gasped as I stepped into the darkness. The curtain are shut closed, preventing any light from coming into my room. I throw everything that is attached on my body until I find myself and rushed toward the washroom. My hands are trembling when I rushed myself to let the water out from the shower. "Come on, come on" I gritted on my teeth. Wanting things to be fast. My blood are rushing fast through my veins, my whole body.


I feels hot, suffocating. 


I screamed in frustation when my trembling hands are not helping. Making my fingers accidently scratched on a part where its pointy but at the same time succeding on turning the tap open. The cold water fall down from the shower to my head, shoulder, long hair and to my whole body. I finally let out a breath when I feels the water running down on my body. 


"Youre alive. Dont be scared" I heard Jongdae said. I smiles faintly and closed my eyes as I tilted my head to look up the ceiling, letting the water hitting on my face. "Youre alive. Dont be scared" I repeat in my head and the scene flashed in my mind.

"I want to go home"


"You wont do anything stupid again, right ?" Chanyeol look at me suspiciously. I just smirked as I shook my head. "You look creepy, you know that ? And the way you keep saying Jongdae's name in your sleep is not helping" He said in worried. "Its a dream, Chanyeol" I said as I walk over the curtain and push them gently apart, letting the sunlight hit my face, burned my eyes, making tears come out.


"Jiyu"


"Hmm ?"


"Do you want Baekhyun back ?" I turned my body and faced him who is playing around with his long fingers. "Why ? Are you interested in me ?" I said jokingly as I wipe away the tears in my eyes due to the strong sunlight. "Just want to make you realised on something"


"What is it, Chanyeol ?" I asked as I traced my finger, following the line on the curtain.


"You havent acting like this since your parents leave you, you know that ?" My hands frozed in the air and my eyes widened at the mentioned of my parents. Suddenly I feels myself burning up due to anger. "They died" I said. "Jiyu thats not nice" He said sternly. I laughed toward his statement. I dont know what coming to myself when I grab a small lamp by the table and slam it down the floor. "Then is it nice that they leaves me alone ?! Suffered alone in that dark room ?! Me and this broken lamp is just the same !"


"Jiyu, calm down" He grab both of my hands, knowing I will tried to hurt myself in this condition. "Where is the love I supposed to get from my parents ?! Where ?!" I trashed around in his hands until I find myself thrown to the bed harshly. The impact makes me come to my sense. I am back.. to me. My eyes trembled as I grab onto the white sheet of the bed.


"I want to go home.." I said weakly as I closed my eyes. "I just want to go home" All the energy in my body drained out, feeling like I am nothing but a sheet of white empty paper. "Get over it. You gotta move on Jiyu.." Chanyeol said as I feels his hand gently carressed my head. "Lets go, I will send you home"


"I want to be alone. I want to go home alone"


"Jiyu.."


"I can managed" I grab his hand and put them away from me as I hop off the bed and reached for my backpack. My feet feels like it stucked on the floor when I open the door. I turned to him who looks worried, "Just.. dont tell Baekhyun anything about what happened today" I bit my lips afterward and walk away from the sickroom, heading out from school.


On the way home, something unexpexted happen when Im standing by the road, waiting for the light for me to crossed the road to turned green. As I hold onto my bag loosely in my hand, a great impact hit me by my hand and the next thing I knew is a thief snatched my backpack from my hand and run across the road. I was too shocked to even reacted when I witnessed a horrible scene with my own eyes.


The guy in all-black get hit by a car. He almost look like he's flying in the air before his body landed on the bumper car with a loud thud and slide down to the road. My breath hitched at the sight of the lifeless body with his blood slowly come out from his head. I take a step back and turn around before it hit me- my backpack.


I dont know what comes to my head, I just turned around and run to the corpse with trembling hands and grab my bag from his lifeless hand. My body frozed for awhile infront of the dead body as people started to gather around the scene. Nausea hit me and I feels like puking. I cupped my mouth and quickly turned around and run away. My hands are trembling so badly as I feel the sticky substance on my hands- his blood. 

My weak body is about to head to the bed right after I come out from the washroom, didnt even bothered whether Im wet or even . I feels scared, bewildered, numbed and lost. I just want to erase that scene from my head but it keep on replaying like a broken film..


It moves. It stop. They replayed. And everything st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter