10 .

love in tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Its raining. I wake up to the coldness and decided to go back to sleep, theres nothing I could do in the early of the morning anyway. I sighed as I hug my pillow but then I flinched when a see a lightning before the thunder come. By then I see the door slowly opened before Baekhyun peaked his head in and a faint smile appear on my face.


"Good morning ?" He said and I shook my head. "I dont think its a good morning" I said with my eyes closed. The bed shifted as I feels his presence next to me. His hand run through my hair, "But you know I loves the rain" He whisper. The room is still dim as the its cloudy at the outside with the heavy rain. He wear short sleeves and I wonder if he's freezing like I do.


"Me too, minus the thunder" I said. I could almost feel that he is smiling as he keep patting my head to sleep. "Go get some more sleep, okay?" He said. "I will try. I sleep way too early yesterday.."


"I know" 


"Baekhyun ?"


"Im here"


"Can I say something ?"


"Go on"


"If.." I blink my eyes once as I repositioned myself by laying my head under two of my hands. "If I find my dream much more happier than the reality, can I stay asleep and leaves you here ?" I said and all I hear is long silent until I turned to him, just to find him staring at me. I was taken aback before I just frozed right there under his gaze, "Do you really ?" He ask.


"Really.. what ?"


"Find it happier in your dream"


"No.. not really" I put away the pillow on me before positioned myself next to him, we both sitting on the bed facing the window. The rain is still there, heavily poured. Looks like the sky is angry with all that lighting and thunder. "I just wonder.. just a what if"


"What if" He smirked. "Right. What if"


"What if you never have this sickness, you will never meet me in the first place. What if you never meet me ? You will probably will be with Jongin right now. What if-" I grab his hand and he stop right away. He turned his head and look at me. His hair is getting longer, slightly hiding his eyes from me to see. I extend my hand and put them away from his face. The lighting appear and for less than a second, I could see his glassy eyes.


"Are you angry with me ?"


"I have no reason to be mad at you"


"Dont lie.." I pouted, letting my hand fall on my lap before he reached for it and intertwined our hands together. "Your hands cold" His grip tightened around mine. I nod and leaned my head on his shoulder. "Any dream wont be more happier than this" I whisper, "Im freezing" I said before he reached for the blanket and wrap our body with it. Warm welcomed me. We spend half of the day staying there, watching the skies crying and I wonder if I can stay like this forever by his side. We can. Yes, we can. Hopefully.

Baekhyun leaves for awhile on that evening. He asked me to stay in my room till he come back, saying he wont be long. Like usual I just nod and never leaves a promise. "Baekhyun" I make him stop right infront of the door, "Baekhyun, you know I love you, right ?" I asked, my mind started to imagine things. Baekhyun, dont leaves me. "Baekhyun, you hear me ?" I said as he didnt reply to me. "You wont do anything stupid, right ?" He said and I gulped before hesitatedly nod my head. A smile on his face as he said, "Good. Wait for me, okay ?" I just nod before he finally leaves.


The door closed and I see Jongdae appear behind it. My eyes widened. My mouth opened, almost scream for Baekhyun. Almost but no words come out from my lips. I feels almost numb. I dont know whats stopping me.


"Dont you want to know how happy you will be in that dream ?" He said.


"Go away.." I said weakly. Tears slowly b in my eyes. "Dont appear infront of me again"


"You are the one who created me, sweetheart. I wont go nowhere"


"Jiyu" He continued and I try my best to ignore him but his next words kills me, "He didnt reply to your I love you"

That night, Baekhyun run his best to his house. His trembling hands are trying to unlock the front gate when it suddenly open, he looked up- just to see his bestfriend standing there with his face that cant be read. The keys in his hands fall on the ground with a tragic sounds. "Its unlocked" The taller said b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter