03

love in tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The moment I stepped into my house, the first thing that I see is Jongdae who standing right infront of me, smiling.


"Why are you not exist in the real world ?" I asked out of nowhere, "Why are you torturing my feelings like this ?" The question that I have been dying to ask over and over again. He always stay by my side, but sometimes its like he was never there. 


His smile slowly turned to a frowned at the sudden questions. "What.. what are you.."


I just walk passed him before he faded into the thin air. Throwing my bag to the couch before running to my room, locking myself and went to sleep.

"Jongdae"


"Uhm"


"Im sorry for earlier"


"Its okay, I.. understand ?"


"Its a question" I said as I look at him. He just smile as he run his hand through my long hair. I smile back as I look at the sky with my head leaned on his lap. I have never opened up to him before, but since Baekhyun decided to break the relationship, he is the only one who I can talk to. I.. should have listen to him from the very first time. I still remember when he keep saying dont when Baekhyun gives me the red roses..


"Its nice to stay like this. Its like you are real"


"I am real"


"No, you are not.."


"Jiyu, dont say it like that, please"


"Sometimes I even think that I should meet a psychology" I chuckled by myself. "I mean.. this is nonsense. Dont you think so ?" I finally change my gaze to his eyes and find that he is not happy with it. "You think that my existence is a nonsense ?"


I just look at him, telling him the answer though my gaze. In the end he just smile to me, "When was it since the first time we met ?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulder. 


"Was it when you was 10 ?" he said, unsure. 


"I think so"


Comfortable silence filled in the air as I feel his hand playing with my hair. "I want to know something" I break the silence and he hummed to me, "Why did you come to me ?"


"For a promise"


"I dont remember making any promises with you"


"Because you have been busy with that Baekhyun guy, thats why" he said and I answer him by hitting his hand. "Ow ! Jiyu !" He groaned as I positioned myself next to him. My eyes wandering around the place. A place where I find really, really familiar but I cant seem to remember where.


"Where am I, though ?"


"You mean where are we ?" He corrected me before continued, "You didnt even remember the place where you grown up. Look" He point to a tree in the middle of a field, "We used to play under the tree, carving nicknames and running around the field"


I frowned, "Are you sure ?" 


"There's no reason for me to lie"


"I dont remember a thing and that's including you, Jongdae"


"You will remember, someday"


I turned to look at him with a question look. 


"Just.. who are you, Kim Jongdae ?"

"Kim Jongin"


"My name is Kim Jongin"


It turned out that the next day, Baekhyun is still absent. Two or three subjects have passed and a new transferred student get into the class, just to find him sitting next to me, "Han Jiyu" I said to him as we shook our hands. "Do you mind if Im sitting here ?" He asked politely and I just shrugged it off.


"You already sitting anyway"


"Right, what a stupid question" He mumbled to himself as he take out a notebook and a pencil case. "You was not here, yesterday" he said and I look at him, "You was transferred yesterday ?"


"Yes he is !" Chanyeol appeared out of nowhere with his wide smiles. "We have lots of fun yesterday and guess what ? The girls in the whole school are going crazy because of him" 


"Err.. not the whole school though.." Jongin muttered as he rub his neck awkwardly. "Im not surprised, you're good looking" I said and Chanyeol look at me with his teasing smile.


"What ?" 


"Already moving on ?" He raised his eyebrows teasingly to me and I throw a pen to his head. Jongin laughed toward my act as he clap his hands like a seal. "Shut up, Chanyeol and take your sit"


"I told you he's dangerous" Chanyeol whisper to Jongin before I glared at him, "What did you say ?"


"Okay okay, Im going to take my sit !" He quickly run to his seat. I just rolled my eyes as I listen to Jongin's laughter. "I can see that you two are best friend"


"Kinda"


"What do you mean ?"


"Baekhyun is my best friend and Chanyeol happen to be his best friend so I am stucked with Chanyeol too. You understand me ?" I said quickly and he just nod. Im not even sure if he really understands me or he just pretend to. "The Baekhyun guy, is he sick or something ? I have been told that this is his seat"


"Can we not talk about him ?" I said lazily as I write down the note from the textbook. "Why ?"


"Just because"


"They just broke up" I tightened the grip on my pen until they split into two when Chanyeol started to speak. "Oops ?" Chanyeol said before I hear the fussed he's making when he running away from the class. 


"Is that true ?"


"Do you want to be the next pen ?" I asked as I put the breaked pen on his table. I can sense he's freaking out for a moment before his lips formed to a smirk. A really attractive one.


SLAM !


Is it me or everyone trying to be me by slamming something hard ? I turned to the door and my eyes widened at the sight, "Yah yah yah, what are doing Byun !" Chanyeol said in anxious as he tried to push Baekhyun from punching another student. Baekhyun's face is written with anger as he clutched onto the guy's neck tightly. So tight that Im sure he's choking.


I quickly stands up and frozed as Baekhyun finally throw the first punch toward his jaw. I gasped before a classmate of mine hold onto my hand, "Jiyu, stop him now !"


I flustered for moment before a groaned from the guy makes me flinched. "Byun Baekhyun !" Chanyeol screamed but Baekhyun seems dont care at all. The next thing that I do is I headed to him and give him the biggest slap he would ever feels in his whole life. I have been holding this urge to slap him and I finally did.


His eyes widened as he look at me in disbelief. The chaos where everyone was screaming just now turned into a total silent in a second. All I could hear is the heavy breathing we're having. "Just- what the hell are you doing, Byun Baekhyun ?!" I screamed right infront of his face. I grab my hand into a fist as mixed feelings fills in me. Anger and regret. Anger for what he is doing. Regret when I see his cheeks turning red. I hurt him.


Oh god, I hurt him.


That is when it hit me. Where is Jongdae when I need him to stop me ?


"Thats the question, Jiyu. Do you even know why am I punching this bastards face ?!"


"Mind your language, Byun ! Just stop whatever you're doing and go home !"


"Jiyu, calm down" Suddenly Jongin interrupted us. He hold onto my upper arms from the back and I bit my lips, holding onto the tears that threatend to fall. "Baek, its better if you go now before any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter