02

love in tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold will be Jongdae's voice :)

 

 

"Have you heard ?"


"What ?"


"Ouh come on ! Everyone are talking about it !"


"Is it about the new transfered student or.."


"Its Baekhyun !" The girl squealed in excitement. I just rolled my eyes as I grab the books that I need from inside of the locker, "He's finally break up with Jiyu and now he is-"


SLAM !


Both of them frozed in shock as I interrupted their hot conversation by slamming closed my locker- hard. They look at me in surprised as I turned to them, "Oops? My hands slipped" I said as I shoot them a fake smile. "Sorry" I turned around as I hug my book when they shouted, "Wait !" I stop instantly and they continued, "The rumor, is it real ?"


The rumor. Obviously about the break up news between me and him. Damn, I dont even have the courage to said his name in my mind. I sighed at the stupid question. I mean- how am I supposed to answer to that question ? Like-

 

Hey, its true that we have break up, now you can chased after him. Congratulations !

 

Or maybe-

 

Yeah, he just said that he has fall out of love with me. Funny, isnt it ?

 

I rolled my eyes in annoyance as I look at them, "What happened between me and him are none of your business" I simply said and they gasped. Typical drama queen. 


"You heard that ?"


"Omg, she's so rude. I guess thats why Baekhyun decided to break the relationship"


I gritted my teeth as I started to lose my temper. The next thing I knew is when I throw the thick books to the lockers, making the two drama queen flinched in shock. I glared at them and point to their faces that is covered with thick make-ups. "You ! dont have the right to said that nonsense about me !" I screamed as they unconciously taking back steps. "You should listen to yourself and think by using your brain before you said something that isnt even true, you hear me ?!" I screamed my heart out to them until I feels my own throat are burning. 


It have been a long time since I ever feel so mad at anyone. All I want to do is slap or punch her right on the face and let them know on how mad I am. 


"Jiyu"


My breath hitched when I hear Jongdae's voice. That is when I realised that they are so many students watching me as if I am some kind of thug trying to a girl and take away her ity. But no, the last thing that I ever want to happen is to have other people to think bad about me. 


"Take a deep breath and calm down. She's not worth it,  just leave them"


I bit my lips and look down to the floor. My eyes slowly fill with tears as I grab my hand into a fist. So tight until I feel my nail pierced into my skin. "Jiyu, you okay ?" A pair of hand hold onto my upper hands and I shoved them away. "Go away, Chanyeol" I said as I wipe away the tears and walk away from everyone's attention. "Hey hey, wait for me !" Chanyeol said as he grab the books on the floor and catch my steps.


Damn him with his long legs. "Dont worry, I got your books with me" He said and I just muttered a simple thanks as I try to walk away from him but he able to catch up with me. "Its weird to hear about the rumor" he said and I stop, making he bumped onto me. 


"Uhh.. did I said something wrong ?"


I look at him and his eyes widened, as if he is scared if I start to scream at him in any second, "Is it- is it true ?" he stuttered as he hide his face behind the book that he is holding. "Jiyu, say something. Ohmygod, you're scaring me with that gaze!" He freaked out and I just sighed. 


I extend my hand to grab the book from his hands and he take a back step, "Come on, Yeol. Not you too" I said and finally get to catch my book from his grip. "Mind to share it with me ?" he said as he straighten himself. "Its true. The rumor" I said, more like a whisper since its hurt so much to say the fact out loud.


"No way"


"Yes way"


"Its not even April fool"


"Im not joking, Park"


"But Baekhyun-"


"Dont even said his name infront of my face"


"But he-" 


"Can you step away from my way ? Im late to the class"


"We're both classmate and you know the next class start in 15 minutes"


"Park Chanyeol !"


"Where is he ?"


"How am I suppose to know ?!"


"Jiyu"


I finally gives up as Jongdae voice keep on stopping me from getting more annoyed. "What do you really want from me, Chanyeol ?" I asked and he smiles, "Just want to make sure if you're okay"


"Do I look like Im okay to you ?"


"Uhh.. no. I guess ?"


"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter